kingsford is so exciting this time of the year

231 here

810 810 810 810 810

Oh try ishpetucky you south nigger

616 here

231 as well

Tbh fam 810 sucks nut right now, espcially when you live by the lake

734 and 231 have some great sluts

Been here 2 years, love it. Don't ever see myself leaving.

Moving to Michigan from Kansas. Got friends there and the job/housing market is way better than here. Am I in for a good time? Looking at the area between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. Maybe Kentwood or Dorr for a rural home

people in rural Michigan, in my experience, tend to be trashy in a very sexy way

That's what our friends said. Their words were "some people are trashy but not Kansas trashy"

Learn a bit about hunting, you dont have to hunt. Know the name of a tigers pitchers, have a suggestion for a bells beer, and you'll fit right in. Michigan aside from nigger areas is beautiful, friendly and kind. We help each other more than any other state I guarantee that.

>we all to help each other out
Pretty sure it's a free for all during deer season here

248 here. Bouta snow tonight

You must be dealing with all those timber niggers. Those faggots want all their old rules and the new amenities. Aside from hunting, people help their communities more often than not.

Bump

Let's see some wins

Battle Creek nudes?!0

lets get some 616 nudes

231 here. First name of girl?

Sabrina from tc

Double dubs speaketh thy truth

bumppp

nice

More of her?

Dude I MOVED FROM KANSAS TOO

you're a tranny?

You know her?

January-mid March is awful but the rest of the year let's be real the weather is awesome. We get 4 seasons. Our winters aren't as shitty as all the states directly to our west (Pissconsin, Minnesota, etc) and Michigan summers are totally perfect.

Maybe. Where is she from?

Let's see more wins

Last summer was up to %100 percent humidity. MI is a fuckin sauna in the summer

Everywhere gets to 100% humidity overnight.

>what is dew

interesting, the first person I might possibly know

Welcome

not everywhere has dew. and MI is often extremely humid in the middle of the day, when it's very sunny. everything is just sweat.

very good user

big as tits there

Have you ever travelled out of the Midwest? Even DC is far worse than Michigan summers, much less anywhere in the real south.

Michigan summer is GOAT.

Yes they are

Glad you like

Not last I checked

How's the weather compared to Kansas? I've accepted a colder winter in favor of a more mild summer. Will I be disappointed?

damn

Anyone got a girl named alina
586 area

grand rapids here

Bump

Anyone got rhandii p from TC?

No got others from tc, you got any

yes. I wasn't saying that Michigan was especially bad, just that it wasn't the best with respect to humidity. just cautioning against all kinds of absurd exaggeration

No you will not. It's a hell of a lot nicer summers for sure.

The cold isn't anything you haven't dealt with in Kansas. Just more snow and less wind. Like winter should be.

same Sup Forumsro

kik:jpenski80
gayman

I like the sounds of that. Thanks user. Only 20 more days until the move.

Yoo reporting still here?

Ayyyy what part

dearborn

You Ayrab?

bumpppp

Lansing 517 boi reporting in

Ever brought a clock to school?

hell no nigger I'm white
topkek

Grayling here