Even Johnny Rotten said it

youtube.com/watch?v=KmE0M9TOIxU

No he didn't
Actually watch the interview
God damn it PJW annoys me so much

punk wasn't even the old punk

thanks, fashion students

Way to parse quotes!
Perhaps one should watch the whole interview for Mr. Lydon's ironic insight into world events.

When's Fantano going to do another Stinkpiece on this one anyway? It's the only thing Fantano's good for nowadays and he's got another chance to destroy him here.

Punk has always just been whatever the counter-culture is.

Why do you think at the time punk originated, it was left wing in the conservative USA and Western Europe but Nationalist and right-wing in communist Eastern Europe?

There's literally a right-wing populist party in Poland whose leader is a punk rocker from the 70s.

anti-authority = anti-majority and the majority in the west right now is left-wing authoritarians.

>Even Johnny Rotten said it

Ringing endorsement from a renown lunatic

as much as a retard as pjw is, he's right on this

>the majority in the west right now is left-wing authoritarians

how do you work that out?

And you're wrong on both of those.

Nice cutting up the interivew Paul so it conveys a completely different tone to the actual interview.
Christ, I hate this bloke

>t. American who doesn't realise 'the west' is more than just the USA

i am 200% right you trendy slackjawed shithead

haha, trump as an anti-establishment figurehead

>proceeds to put in position of power establishment elites

Populism literally just means the opposite of elitism. Both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are populists.

as a fan of lydon, I don't think he has ever card about anything

he exists purely to wind people up

>americans/europeans just discovered populism

go ask latin americans how well that shit works

how many western countries have left wing governments?

In name? Less than half. In practice, maybe 2.

Ignore this
Thought you said 'how many countries have right wing government's'

So the figures are reversed.

name the western countries with left wing governments

Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Germany
Canada

and that's the majority is it

It feels PUNK AS FUCK!

Meme magic has done a lot for my life.

>these are all the greatest, most prosperous countries

really makes u think

are you actually this fucking dumb? Did it hurt when your mom dropped you?

He missed France, Greece, Austria, Spain, New Zealand. The tory government of the UK is further left wing than the democrats so the UK may as well be a part of that list as well. Italy is a clusterfuck so it isn't even worth considering.

The only two legitimately right-wing governments in power in the west are in the USA and Australia. Maybe Ireland too but they're so irrelevant i haven't really any clue about the policies of their government.

Does anyone even like PJW? He seems to be the one person who is capable of forming a common bond between SJWs and right wingers over a mutual dislike and ridicule of him.

first 3 have small populations and shit loads of resources, gernany controls europe and leafs are back in fashion

This is from the comment section of is video

"I'm fifteen, no teachers want to talk to students because "we don't have enough information" yet when I catch them trying to subtly push anti Trump propoganda I call them out. it's awesome."

I think it says enough.

>Germany
>left wing

>Maybe Ireland too but they're so irrelevant i haven't really any clue about the policies of their government.
Our government isn't right wing or populist at all, but we do have a few conservative laws and cultural issues that are remnants of the catholic church's control of the government for about 80 years.

He has 800k subs so probably yes

And BuzzFeed have more yet the comments sections on pretty much all their videos are overflowing with people slamming them.

Do you seriously think the christian democrats are a right wing party in the vain of the republicans? They're further left than the democrats and you know it.

>there is only right wing and left wing
you people.

MAIN STEAM METEOR

He was the one who brought up left wing vs right wing, stop shifting the goal posts because it isn't going your way. Obviously politics is more complicated than a linear spectrum but it's largely irrelevant to the points being made here.

>posted from Mar-a-Lago

I'm not a trump supporter, I'm not even American.

You yanks are always so self obsessed

He's probably a more palatable figurehead for the alt-right than Yiannopolous or even his boss.

But yeah, I work with a weird mix of SJWs and Trump-breathers and everyone fucking hates him

>I'm not even American
leave my board then and suck Putin's dick.

let's flood this thread with PJW shitposting until the political shit dies

POPULAH CUHLTUR

Why does he always look like he's been crying before every video?

Johnny Rotten aint even punk

MAGINE MOY SOOPREYEZ

JOST UH FOKIN URANIAL

>Johnny Rotten aint even punk