Bump

theres an /ara/ board on 8ch for this btw

nice trips

Bump

Source? Maybe exhentai link?

Bumper sticker

ss.booru.org

bump

Who the fuck does this work? I mean its hot and all, but I'd never fuck my mom in a million years. How do I like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

more

Just so you all know that this thing exists.

Weird. So its just a coincidence that I'm not attracted to my own mom?

bapppp

meninanua com

>Weirdest boner

There's an additional mental trait called the Westermarck effect, which increases genetic diversity.

When a plethora of other options exist, we develop a block towards inbreeding with those we grew up with.

Anyone have that fucking weird story of a mom who had a bisexual son, then the mom, son, and dad, all had a threesome together. Then the son sucked his dads dick and kissed him? Weirdest story I have ever read. Pic related.

Though the Westermarck is by no means fool-proof..and sometimes just doesn't activate at all.

Or you also have genetic sexual attraction, where you feel attracted to someone you are related to, if you were estranged from them for a long time.

what is the source to this?

Chyoa has a story called "An Incest Tale", where one of the paths results in the main character (the son) getting seduced and drugged by his mother and sister, and then slowly fed cock sweat and precum until he sucks off his own father in a lust haze.

No, this is a story that (allegedly) actually happened. It's about a paragraph long.

sorta looks like a fat mom getting it from behind if I squint...

Kek

bump

Zozzle