Can you get in trouble for opening a picture of cp on Sup Forums. Have I fucked up...

Can you get in trouble for opening a picture of cp on Sup Forums. Have I fucked up? I am not going to be able to fucking sleep tonight now. Fuck I'm worried

Yes op you're going to jail, you better prep your anus.

lol ur fucked

Prep that anus, inmates LOVE gazelles like you

Shit, you're so fucked. Everyone knows that FBI posts those here and logs IP address of everybody that opens it

Yep. You're screwed. Have a good night

Omg u r deh scrood

If you saved it, get ready to get v&. If not don't worry faggot.

>opens picture
>police close in
>IP ADDRESS LOCKED ON

you're fucked m8 delete sys32

is it fucked that i know exactly what thread you're talking about

I mean, shit. Could you tell it was clearly cp from the thumbnail? Probably fucked either way sorry you fell for the honeypot.

hope you have a loose asshole OP

No. You're fine.

rekt

No. Trust me. I've been here long enough..

It depends how cheesy the pizza is op. Why don't you post it and we'll be the judge and let you know?

History?

Your fine ffs

best advice for you is to sleep.

going to be one of the last good sleeps you get, after all.

Good luck Sup Forumsro.

>opening a picture of cp
ive done much worse to pictures of cp on Sup Forums. and 8. and master. and tor...

you can only get fucked if you post it

The FBI doesn't care about a sissy-loving stormfag imageboard.

wh ydo i always miss the fun stuff :/

Sup Forums gets in trouble for hosting it. That's why those threads are deleted.

if it's saved in your browser cache a lawyer could make an argument that it's saved on your computer. Clear your cache and recycle bin and report the thread if it isn't already deleted. You're gud op

Depends how hardcore it was. Sup Forums sends all illegal content and IP address to the FBI. You might get lucky, you might not. No point trying to destroy evidence because they already have your details. If you go to prison don't go into general population or you'll get butt fucked... or murdered

>cp
>Sup Forums

Maybe once a long time ago it was possible but these days you can't post anything without some moral newfag crying MODS.

shits deleted now so idk

Fbi coming for you. Wipe hard drive with magnet then put it in the microwave.

You must be new here.

kek that pic always gets me

Do you do anal?

You're probably fine, since it's obviously an accidental encounter.

Ur fucked

>if it's saved in your browser cache a lawyer could make an argument that it's saved on your computer. Clear your cache and recycle bin and report the thread if it isn't already deleted. You're gud op

Don't listen to this moron. Jfc the lack of knowledge is incredible.

>Muh feelins
MODS

The cons won't know what you did... at first. The screws will. Because they're bored and need something to talk about. The'll out you for the fuck of it because some people like sleeping cosy at night knowing someone somewhere is living through hell.
The rape will happen. It's inevitable. You cant stop it. Shit, you probably deserve it for something right?

My advice? shower with shoes on. It'll give you traction. God speed user

I've been on /b for more than 10 years and I am very much into little girls and I have never had any issues looking at random cp posted here. Just don't post any yourself.

Head in microwave and hard drive in ass is all that can save you now. good luck op

Get ready for the party van op, you fucked up

MODS
O
D
S

 ▲
▲ ▲

Snap I thought (you)-s are no more. Glad to see them back.

 ▲
▲ ▲

Isn't it great?
Fucking love pizza.

come at me fbi you fucking fascist cunt ill fucking blow up the emvbassey here in Saudi Arabia if u even try it faget white american

 ▲
▲ ▲

Just checking something.

MODS

You're fine OP, CP is just as okay as loli; you didn't fucked up at all.
>inb4 implying

 ▲
▲ ▲

Fuck this shit. I've been here since 2007 and I can't figure out this roodypoo bullshit. ...

▲▲

also check 'em

I was on my phone and happened to scroll by the thread. Shit on my phone is so tiny and my fingers so big I accidentally clicked on the image. When I saw what it was I instantly closed it

Yeah you're totally fucked fbi van is pretty much on the way.

P E D O S D E T E C T E D

You're a fucking idiot, trolling or not, just stop.
You're the cancer that killed Sup Forums

You're so new

You're a fucking idiot, trolling or not, just stop.
You're the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Agree with this fag

Law enforcement don't give a fuck about you.

Unless you're running the domain for a .onion site then no , you've nothing to worry about worthless fag.

Depends on HOW quickly you closed it. Was it more or less than a second after opening it?

Been here for damn near a decade.

If they did care, they do a terrible job.

check and kek

This

check and kek

You're right. OP should also download CCleaner and use the Drive Wiper function to overwrite the free space on his drive after he gets done clearing his cache.

▲▲

Nigger shut up. Threads dead.

You stupid double nigger, you didn't even say sage.

Sage

  ▲
▲ ▲

These guys ragging you have all done it too.
Loli threads posted multiple times a day.
They're all full of shit.

How often do you fantasize about this?

party van, right outside

where can i buy those condoms?

▲▲

Are those "Magnum"-sized?

what thread

Heck, ur safe.
U can legit save it, and no one will care.

Why can't I ever find cp :(

blah