Well we seem to have a nice little crowd tonight. Have fun everyone!

Well we seem to have a nice little crowd tonight. Have fun everyone!

Your socks.....

*hugs the moo*

W-what a dreary l-little thread, red/white...

Its always a slow start...

Straighten up, folks. We've got company

W-what am I, the Empress of Sup Forums?

I thought it was decent!

Darn I missed Reimu, stupid avatarfriends bumping up the thread.

T-that's so sad.

Well you are like royalty around here! 6 more years of Empress Alice

It was decent. More than decent, even

Well, you can't please everyone...

I'm still up, for now.

Yes more Reimu!

You linked me twice! Fix this!

It's almost n-nice not to just be called a man where ever I go...

I uhhh... totally did that on purpose. Yep. Gotcha!

Reimu, how are you this evening? I heard America is freezing right now.

Its just common courtesy. I mean really, how delusional is someone to think elbows can indicate someone's sex...

Oh, good. I'm glad it's not just me.

It's pretty cold, but other than that I've had a nice day! How about you? Are you wandering around tonight?

trying to resolve lag.

It was pretty good Reimu i liked it i was lurking tho

One last bump before I let it go!

Of course not. I mean, it was made better by the fact that you're there, too

Hey you, I zoned out last thread. Yes I do have a cold. Are you still doing great?

Nope, just sitting here and staring at the four walls.
Nothing to do, no one to cuddle with...

Thanks for watching The Shrine, Kagami!!

Mantis

Pssh...

Aww, I'm sorry... I wish I could help.

ok, to simplify my "project" to its simplest state.
I am gathering information and the basic understanding needed to meaningfully assemble the information into usable forms.

I am hoping to release a freely available compiled set of notes that will allow others to make whatever they want from what I've gathered.

That's about it. There is nothing tricky to it, just time consuming.

Do you really?

Y-yeah...

Just finished watching pink Floyd the wall for a second time

I hope you get better soon, are you taking meds?

I watched that once when I was like... 12. I think I'd probably understand it more now.

would it be alright if i rest in your arms?

Reimu user, you've been my Sup Forums crush for like a year now. You're the cutest person on this site and no one's ever going to tell me otherwise!

Thank you. And no, I'm not. I probably should or something. I'm actually going to the doctor tomorrow, but its for other stuff.

Careful around that one

Fun doesn't exist.

Why is every ones first choice is pills? That's not good for anyone but the med corporations.

Ya your not going to understand much at 12. If you like artsy stuff and figuring out symbolism give it another watch.

Yeah i hope you get better, i'd give you some chicken soup i try to think i'm a good cook.

user you are not alone, you have us!

For sake of time i think, i was raised that way.

Yes! Definitely!

D'aww, I'm so flattered! Thanks for telling me, Anonymous!

What makes you say that?

Art is a lie, nothing is real.

I'm alone and cold right now, though.

>Yes! Definitely!
>bbl

A-Anything to make you happy, Reimu user! I'm glad you keep coming around and making people happy!

Same.

Eh the way I see it is that life is art. People see different things in it and you can't tell them no it isn't that, just share with them what you see. It is what you make of it and see.

Thanks again. And I actually just had some chicken soup earlier this evening. I'd gladly accept more, too haha. I'm jealous if you're a good cook. I can barely cook anything

I'll let you know in a bit...

going to bed soon in like 4 min

If I make a few people happy, I'm happy to keep coming back!

Oh, I was just meme-ing, but that's a pretty solid world view you have. I think so, anyway!

To you its an art, to me its a game.
Other than that difference in perception I agree fully. As you sad life is what you make of it.

I swear I'll muster up the courage to ask you for a throwaway email one day! ...one day. But not today, since I'm sleepy and have uni in the morning!

Everyone can learn how to cook in my opinion it just takes practice, crash over and i'll teach you

Are you offering free hugs? Can i have one?

I'm late again

I should really start remembering to head over earlier

Or something

I don't know

-Sweet Roll

Gas Station Dubbs!!

Mantis

bump

Sweet dreams, Anonymous~ Study hard tomorrow!

Who said I was just giving them out? I mean, I'll give you one if you need it, though...

Losing interest in us, huh?

Anyway I'm off now. See ya.

Thanks. Came up with that when I became tired of seeing nihilism appearing everywhere and how people see different genres of art.

Yup life can be a game to! Shoot for the high score. To some to is even a joke.

That image is so cute, i might eat it!

Hugs are always a plus

i've been arriving late as well. I know the time that the threads start (aprox 8) but I forget which days.

why can't it be both? after-all you can always see others and each lives his/her own life.

is this thread already dying?
It feels to early to be this late.(for me at least

Its only 23:35 here.

I hope not!

Mantis

It's after hours. No more tarot, so don't expect much. These are basically just to mess around in until everyone gets tired.

Well...

It kinda feels like I don't even fit in here

I barely post anything

Almost any conversation I have is short and doesn't even accomplish much

I've tryed my hardest, but I just can't seem to fit here

All of you get along so well, and almost always have something to say

But me, I'm boring, I don't say much, I don't always know what to say, I spend more time trying to figure out what to talk about than actually talking

I'm basically just some avatarfag lurker who sometimes puts his two cents in

I just don't know if I can keep up if I'm like this

Because I could be doing other things instead of waiting for an opportunity to reply

But here I still stay, from start to finish, every day

Because I care about you guys, I see all of you as friends, and I don't know how long it will be until I find a new group if I were to leave

It's me that is the problem with me

and I believe I need to fix it if I plan on staying here

-Sweet Roll

>I don't satisfy you enough?
>I'll kill you.
that's some dedication.

Aster??

Hello!

Mantis

bump

Want my advice? Take a break from us for a short while. People who don't have much to talk about usually don't have a lot going on in their lives-- it's different from just being shy and holding things in. So with that being said, it won't help you at all to just keep lurking all the time. You need to spend that time doing something productive instead!

Then, just visit us maybe... let's say once a week. It could be any number you want, but for example. One a week. You'll no doubt have some conversation topics built up after a week. Things you did, things you saw, things you thought about. Write them down if you have to, and just save them up to share with us when you come to visit!

Why is she fingering the Sexual toy tho?

If only someone was that dedicated with me.
I probably would never have bought one.

Is there a name for those smaller girls?
I assume from lack of knowledge that they're like Chen and the kind.

Those are Alice's Shanghai dolls. She controls dolls with magic, so she has Shanghai and a few other types. They appear in tags as Shanghai though if you wanted to look them up.

I'm sorry to hear that.
I mean, I only recently realized these threads were around, but since I have started actually watching them I've seen you appear frequently.

I didn't know you felt so alone. I hope you manage to figure out how to deal with "your problem", and I think you are smart enough to do so in the end.

Well, I know that it's after hours. I just was watching how far back the page number was drifting.

showing him a preview of what the knife will do...

Ah, they're more closer to the Rozen Maiden dolls than Chen.

That does sound like an okay idea

But I live the life of a NEET at the moment, I barely leave the house, not a lot of interesting things happen

But, now that I think about it, I will make do with what I got and macgyver a conversation

Played a lot of a certain game? good topic

Watched a certain anime? golden

A consistent thing happened? great

Some actually interesting actually happens? I will probably talk the shit out it

Okay, I will go with this strategy, it seems like a good plan

-Sweet Roll

Yep, the only difference is they aren't alive on their own. Any time you see them interacting or moving around, it's because Alice is using her magic. She's very skilled at animating a lot of them at once, and she uses them to do daily activities like cooking and cleaning for her, even though it's just as much work as just doing the work herself.

Well and i got upset when an ex threatened me with a glass bottle, so i'd be scared to encounter one of these girls

That is a good idea! All of those are things that most of us do too, so you're bound to find something in common with someone.

If you could manage to get Starbound, you could play with me and a few of the others and that might help you feel closer with us too.

Thanks for the explanation, Reimu.
Appreciate it.

I'm not really super lonely

I currently have you guys

It's just that I have lost groups of friends before

and mostly due to inconveniences keeping me from them

So I try my hardest to keep them, and try to be extremely loyal, as to not lose them

-Sweet Roll

For what it's worth humans are the things on this earth least bound by certainty. You never know what they will decide to do, or exactly how they will go about it.

That said they don't worry me too much.

I will take that into consideration

Is it any good?

-Sweet Roll

I guess I was wrong.
Sorry.

Its not easy identifying characters.

Mantis

bump

Last chance bump

>It's just that I have lost groups of friends before
I have as well, although looking back I mostly left them. Breaches in trust were something that I never had been willing to put up with when I was younger.

It's a shame that the people I went to school with still sometimes appear in my dreams.

It's a very fun and comfy game. You can hop on there and do anything from building and decorating a house to blowing aliens up with a shotgun, explore dungeons and new planets together, dress up your character, farm, fish... lots of things to do. I have a server, and right now there are about 10 people playing on it at various times.

Yep, that was me.

I got it right?!
Well, how are you?

Mantis

No, you were wrong. Me as in Reimu. Screw up again and you get the ladle.

okay i'm done, that was amazing

I'm sorry, senpai!
I'm still in my freshman year, here at the shrine.

Mantis

What in the absolute fuck, hey anyone here that can link me to the source of this?

So I think I've found the source of my lag... unfortunately it seems to be part of my firefox.
I think one of my addons is stressed by how much I make use of it.

This means I know how to get the bulk of the lag dealt with. It also means that I have a lot to do to fix the issue though.

Haah, it sure was...

Well, alright, I'll be lenient this time~

The source is right here on Sup Forums, at 7 AM and PM CST every day.

I have an idea.
My legs are noodles right noww...

Did you think about me?

Got it, ty for that, I find it very interesting to see peoples delusional fantasies played over most of the time sad classical music, guess you could say it's a hobby of mine. Ohh boy I spend a lot of time on /jp/ just generally crying heavy tears for these people. I don't really know why I do this actually.

>I have an idea.
ok, what is it?

before, during and after
Disconnect your ethernet cable for a minute, it works for me. Though I don't know a lot about electrics.

If only there was someone to watch you watch other people and cry to classical music too... then we'd be in business.

Thanks, Reimu!!
I have much to learn....

Mantis

T'was part of the bait mait.