Or not I guess

bump

FUCKING BUMP

.....ok

Fuck you

oh maddi

those pajamas make my dick hard

wut

Does Puddems have the best asshole and pussy on the planet? She's gotta be a strong contender.

bump

Yes

I would love to have her as a sugar baby.

She could literally sit on my face for days until I died and no fucks would be given

proceed

fugg
that's how I want to die too

How about this piece of ass

Seriously.

Puddems, if you're here, 100% serious, I will pay to fly you out here, you can live with me, I will buy you furniture, and always use tic tacs when we make out.

You know how to find me.

would bury face in it

where is the ass tho

Fair cop compared to the others it's not much but it's definitely a nice ass

This, I would literally pay my entire life earnings, and be promised an immediate death afterwards, If I could taste her ass for even a couple minutes, and this is coming from someone who has been married for 5 years and eats my wife's ass almost daily. It's that perfect.

here definitely looks delicious

pics of your wife's ass ;)

Asian pussy is good pussy

sauce?

I love how submissive she is, too. Such a good little girl. She's pretty much my ideal wife.

damn

name?

My girl

I wish I had some to share but she won't ever let me take any, she's kind of a weird prude, never done anal sex but I gorge on her ass all the time she loves it, all I have is a couple face pics from Facebook, basically she's scared of me releasing any lewd pics online, which I totally would lol so she won't let me take any :(

Fuck yes. My fetish. Moar plx

I actually did convince her ONCE to let me take a few pics of her spreading her pussy and sucking my dick but immediately after the sex she pretty much took my phone and deleted them, she's shy

Got a thing for Mr. Potato Head, do you?

more pls

face pics then, so I can wank imagining the faces she does when her ass is being eaten

perfection

Also I forgot I do have one pic of her tits i managed to keep but its a shitty screenshot since it's over 2mb

That is fkn heaven

Ok

Shit staining.
Not cool bruh

sorry user. This better?

When we first started dating

thanks pal, she has very nice sucking lips too

morre?

Yeah she sucks pretty good, surprisingly can deepthroat very well for a small girl, here's a couple full body if you're still interested

screen from a video of my ex gaping and winking her butthole.

link