OP here hunting the most dangerous game of all... you Anons! You must get dubs or higher to survive

OP here hunting the most dangerous game of all... you Anons! You must get dubs or higher to survive.

- Dubs and you escape

- Trips and I'm captured/killed

Those that didn't get dubs before I am captured/killed died by my bullet. Good Luck out there.

Like a Fat Ninja.

The burger is a slow beast

It survives another day

You fucking muppet

Only thought you got me ....

Pwea...pwease nice mistah, nu gib fwuffy fwoever sleepies

Take the shot, cuck

Scree!

Nothing personal

K

Roll threads are cancer

Ez dodge for user

Fgt

die

>dangerous
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HA!
jew don't have ze balls

Death by snu snu

You'll have to kill me, cuz I'm coming after you OP

Feels good to be alive.

Kill me

checked

Bond here, wheres the sni

are you even trying to hit me?

kill me boi

You're dead, OP

TRIPS GET

I SUMMON THE POWER

Fuck you OP you'll never get me

Wish he did more. He was amazing.

pls kil me

You may have hit me once OP but I will escape

die nigger

this is not what i asked for

Nooooooooo

OP is kill

fucking kek

is god real? i ask to die and get his

Get fucked, OP

do i win something at least? maybe some bleach?

Now i have a machine gun
Ho ho ho

Kek winrar

I have nothing to lose.

i already killed him boi

I shoot you

I SAID I SHOOT YOU

You shoot me

I die

Ayy, dont shoot fgt lmao

Rekt boi

Kill

op is ded

>teleports behind OP

"Nothing personnel, kid."

Gun me down, I dare ya!

0o

He was, I think he was cursed with bad scripts. Living Daylights was ok, License to kill kinda sucked. Dalton is my favorite Bond. He looks the part, and has a better balance of tough, sly, charismatic than the others. Only Sean Connery could match his knowing "Ima fuck you then kill you" smile. Dalton is the best.

"deer noises"

hit me boi i dare you

Nazarene, charlatan, what can you offer humanity? Since the hour you vomited forth from the gaping wound of a woman, you have done nothing but drown man's soaring desires in a deluge of sanctimonious morality. You've inflamed the pubertal mind of youth with your repellent dogma of original sin. And now you absolve in denying them the ultimate joy beyond death by destroying me? But you will fail, Nazarene, as you have always failed. We were both created in man's image, but while you were born of an impotent god, I was conceived of a jackal. Born of Satan, the desolate one. Your pain on the cross was but a splinter compared to the agony of my father. Cast out of heaven, the fallen angel, banished, reviled. I will drive deeper the thorns into your rancid carcass, you profaner of vices. Cursed Nazarene. Satan, I will avenge thy torment, by destroying the Christ forev-

Viva la resistance!

licence to kill was my favourite cause it was dark as hell

a few friends and I watched all the bonds last year over the course of about a year and did a point system to determine who came out on top

craig
connery
moore/dalton (tied)
brosnan
lazenby (i actually liked him but they hated his guts)

Bitch, no bullet can kill me.