Post Prison Gucci done came up

Post Prison Gucci done came up.
Rap Thread.

No, nigger. Use proper English as well.

Definitely. Listen to this album, OP. Bumps.

The entire album woptober is hard as fuck.
>fact
Even Collabs with negros like future and two chains, are still mad decent

oh no doubt. my shit on that is Fuck 12.
>fact
this shit go harder than a math test
my_namek.jpg

>low key Gucci fan detected.
don't let your wife find out dad.

What are you even on about?

Look at this man wilin out. Ever see me i'll beat you up so bad you'll pray for guwop to come and bless your soul. Catch these hands faggot

Did you even finish school?

young rich niggas live for the trap. Stay mad fuccboi but step up and you might catch a fade . Not a chance in living hell you'd ever think the thought

Pussy ass bitch ass individual

On god if i ever see your ugly white face your getting your girl raped and your face caved. stay out of the lane pussy

Church.

ok, that went pretty hard. i almost dismissed him after the first few bars though. he came back towards the first hook and finished strong. added record.

superkek

>Using Low Key
Back to FaceBook you go.
Also, nice Dubs.
Remember when niggers where slaves? Good times. How much to wash my car? You clearly need the money, man. Working at Wendy's ain't exactly a living.
You're clearly baiting now.

fuck yeah. but i still say chickentalk is his best shit

Those low iq goons play no part in the world i engage in. Shut your trap mouth

Sad enough i can employ your bitch to scream on this dick yheard. fuck out

please, everyday I'm hustling.

Keyboard warrior. Scrawny ass 14 year old behind the screen. Can i have yo moms number? she need to pay for your sins

Good shit

I don't get it. This is trash.

get this thread back the fuck on track. Whole album front to back.

Is your dick that ugly? I know you're black and all. Oh, wait that's right. Nigger dick looks like rotten baby bananas.

you the kid in the back of the class sitting there thinking about all the cringe in the world

you the kid in the back of the class sitting there feeling such rage over the fact that my black ass be having all these females laughing and giggling without even putting in effort. Nobody fucking enjoys your company since you're depraved of any social assertiveness. Stay fucking pathetic

oh yeah? your female disagrees. hand me her kik/social media and i'll post her reaction here.

kek

torirocks99

Got any more of those memes to comfort yourself in your little safe space? bitch ass

My dude, It's 8:14 AM here. The Waifu is sleeping.

oh shit, user is on to me
... it's like... he knows me

look, quit fucking up my thread.
post some real shit.
help me out

Phone disconnected

I know you for a fact lil bitch

unless this bitch is rapping get her out of here.
>nice ass though. bet that pussy tastes like hope.

;(

oh haha! its funny because you said you know me when i am one of the many anons here
pic related
yeet nigga bet

You're not user if i see straight through your bitch ass personality

oh haha! oh haha!

YA NIGGAS HOW DAT TRAP LIFE HOLDIN YOU UP? MUH NIGGAS IS WE GONNA CHILL OR NAH MANS. KEEP IT 100.

haha! u funny man!

spaceships and woodgrain

lrn2 appreciate good music fam.

oh haha! le anime meme! haha! if it isn't a coincidence? i like anime aswell! haha! oh haha

Check your closet nigga because you're in it

>wearing CDG

>not being a massive hypebeast faggot individual

choose one

Squad up my niqqa. May the trap bless you with many snow bunnies schloppin on your swag with their fat asses. keep it hunna

any "seeing through" of anyone's personality online stems from your delusional self, as one's own deductions of another through texting can only be justified by themselves and their own prejudices.
Keep on typing my nigger. I got a coffee beside me.

kek
take your L and head off lad

NAH NEGRO. YO THAT MUSIC IS TRASH MANS. MY BABY BROTHER CAN PRODUCE BETTER BEATS THAN DAT DOG. IT'S LIKE THY AIN'T EVEN TRYING MY NIGGA.

yfw an L is served

Oh wow this white man trippin out, you niggas seeing this shit? fucking loon coming here talking about delusions and shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP

shut your trap mouth

i will end your shit before you squeeze a tit (albeit that might take forever with your ugly ass)

Heres me fucking a white hunny from last summer, swagged on her real good . stay mad

"from last summer"
damn can't you fuck a bitch on demand like I can?
c'mon bruh, you ain't even in the game ya beta

Her asshole looks dirty.
How did much you pay?

Sure i be having hoes on my dick but this one in particular was freak of the year, yknow aint every hoe turn it up like that

tfw the dick is scrawny too

you get what you can catch i guess

She was clean alright. shitty camera

fuck off my case bitch. Her dad was in the room next to us while i domesticated her. Fucking white people will let you fuck their children without giving a fuck, she could moan through fucking three floors of apartments without that white man daring to lift a finger.

White people are so easily domesticated, even the men

oh yeah?

hey look i can find pix too! its called your internet browser! wow

oh yeah? See

Yo why the fuck are you posting this?You do know the guy who made it was vanned for leaving JavaScript viruses in it?

I bet that...

dont worry my man, i gots windows defender

oh wow. dude post pics of his dick on 4 chan

people immediatly reverse search and realize the pic has been posted on Sup Forums before

what does this mean? what does this information tell us

fucking retards hahaha stay fucking disabled

This is some dishonoraburr shit. Wtf happened to this thread.

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Whitelash

It's over man. Newfags overrunning

Mega Ran GOAT

some poser who doesnt like Gucci i bet sabotaged the thread by posting stale copypasta from 2 years ago
/thread/

hahahahahahahahahah pussy ass. real talk come over here and i'll switch on your face real quick

if i start an album thread who's joining that shit?

N-Negro-San?

white america

What nigga this album just dropped. This was a post Feds wop thread.
>shout out to the hardest rapper in the game. Dropping quality albums over and over
You need to go on YouTube and type "Gucci mane interview" before you open your mouth kid.
Breakfast club looking ass fuckboy bitch

Read thread the man only been out of federal prison for 6months.
>and he already spent 6mil

He dropped it on the 16th of December, I know because I was listening to Both on that day.
whatta fuqboi
pic related -its you bud

If I told y'all I was an oldfag from 06 y'all would doubt me, ion give a fuck tho,

I'll chin check everyone of you lames n run yo pockets after.

Also gucci sucks now

So icy era and 1017 era was the best eras.

Oh i know he a baller, i am aware of his shenanigans lately