BANDCAMP THREAD

You know the deal
Listen to others, interact, spread the love, contribute to human society positively

Other urls found in this thread:

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/holdhegy
lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Uywxuv5qM
open.spotify.com/track/4p2XfVAmcNcv28nrbEJuOj
scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs-unreleased-unfinished-works
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
morsel-music.bandcamp.com/album/spares
nirgal.bandcamp.com/releases
usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/releases
turnerhaut.bandcamp.com/album/pudding-eulogist
nebulosads.bandcamp.com/
garminder.bandcamp.com/music
garminder.bandcamp.com/album/share-teh-potatoes
inselfdefense.bandcamp.com/track/instead
phinery.bandcamp.com/album/silmukka
bluehole.bandcamp.com
homemedia.bandcamp.com/releases
svccy.bandcamp.com/releases
hindley.bandcamp.com/album/love-raps
thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/atonement
chiaro.bandcamp.com/
redwatermusic.bandcamp.com/album/overdrawn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whaddup dudes and dudettes

NEW ALBUM: Moon Mountain
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/holdhegy
>drone
>crackles
>ambient noise wall
>drone metal, harsh noise wall
>kinda psychedelic
>headphones or good stereo system recommended
>ffo Time Machines

Collab with Windowlistener soon (april or may)

lmao wat is dis
need more thicc bass famalam, dis 2 avantgarde for me

JUST PUT OUT MA NEWEST MIXTAPE
lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/releases
>cloud rap
>trap
>lit
>gangsta rap

idirei.bandcamp.com

Newest Music Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Uywxuv5qM

Newest Single:
open.spotify.com/track/4p2XfVAmcNcv28nrbEJuOj

>Hip=Hop/Rap

some weeks ago I uploaded these unfinished shit-tracks, and im looking for people interested in adding vocals (you're free to do whatever you want if it fits). of course, ill feature everyone involved in the description.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs-unreleased-unfinished-works

reccing

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>We finish Morte March off with three new releases.

>Windowlistener
>Descent
>Electronic, Experimental, Glitch.

>The Birdman Cult
>Broken Hell Mirror 1
>Richmond, Virginia, Ambient, Dark Ambient, Harsh Noise, Industrial, Industrial Techno, Noise, Power Electronics, RVA.

>Soleca
>तमस्
>Pennsylvania, Abstract, Avant-Garde, Harsh Noise, Industrial, Instrumental Music.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

rec

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>experimental mood music

New EP in 1 week

morsel-music.bandcamp.com/album/spares
>bedroom
>short songs
>all done different

should be a new spare next few days

nirgal.bandcamp.com/releases
>harsh noise
>harsh noise wall
>blackened noise
I'm new at this so any feedback would be appreciated

usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/releases //[Singer-Songwriter/Acoustic]
I know I'm not the best singer, so my main focus lies on the Lyrics and the GuitarWork.
I guess so far I mainly write songs about being lonesome, growing up, taking drugs and such and I would love some feedback on them.
Best ones IMO are Track 5,4,3 &1 from the latest release.
Will return all feedback

turnerhaut.bandcamp.com/album/pudding-eulogist

>cut-up
>satire
>comedy
>glenn beck radio segments that i messed around with
>like a super deluxe video without the visuals

reccing:

too bad i cant sing, this is a good opportunity :/

nebulosads.bandcamp.com/
>dark ambient
>dungeon synth
Posted my single from the Dungeon Synth Compilation on my bandcamp with some great artwork done by a friend

Recs

garminder.bandcamp.com/music

~*~MOST RECENT~*~
garminder.bandcamp.com/album/share-teh-potatoes

>Experimental

>Synth / Mixed Genre

>Improv

>Comedy

Laughter is the best medicine!

Embark on an existential journey of abstract improvisational musical acts, all put together by my uncle in his basement. All the Petes and I are grateful to all who listen and enjoy our efforts to please uncle Garminder Daliwal

Petes Best

>erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
I like whats happening in the latest release! I would personally work on a bit more clarity and diversity in the mix, but the structure is working for me!

>morsel-music.bandcamp.com/album/spares
I really like your sound actually! You should build a home studio, upgrade your gear, practice your EQing and keep on keeping on.

inselfdefense.bandcamp.com/track/instead

>Minimal Stuff
>Instrumental

It's been a long time...

Leaaves & Curacy - Silmukka

phinery.bandcamp.com/album/silmukka

>ambient, loop-based compositions, samples & drone

I'm sry it's not free but it's on a label so I can't control that
two cassette tapes left to buy

>A series of multi-stage compositions recorded collaboratively by Leaaves (US) and Curacy (Finland) between July 2015 and May 2016 in Oulu, Finland and in airplanes flying over various European airspaces

Haunting

I like the general feeling and drums swing on cicatrices. Also...what's the background pad around 3:35?

In love with The Anthill! I really like that "music for your pets" concept. ;)

It's lacking in potatoes.

Work a bit more with the mix, quality composition!

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>Instrumental
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

Recs:
I listened to III. I really enjoyed it, great textures, awesome crunchiness and I like the doomsday sounding buzzes that come in intermittently and the computery beeps. It all sounds like Y2K. Great track.

ah shit

homemedia.bandcamp.com/releases

>lofi
>surf
>indie
>dream pop
>beach

Finna return all feedback

I really like this! Burritos and Exams are excellent. I wasn't able to tell the vocals were recorded in a park but the description made me laugh, as did the end of Exams

Reccin dis BOI

>no one's going to review the best hiphop album of the year

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>Cds AVAILABLE ON BANDCAMP

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

rec:

Hindley - love raps
hindley.bandcamp.com/album/love-raps

>lofi hip-hop/rap
>lush production from peeps like tomppa beats
>calming and flowing tracklist
>well written bars

idk i've seen people share my older ep's on Sup Forums so thought I'd deliver this one first hand.

I did in the last thread jeez chill

i cant remember how i did it desu, but i know that its a mix of pads (2-3)

>I listened to III. I really enjoyed it, great textures, awesome crunchiness and I like the doomsday sounding buzzes that come in intermittently and the computery beeps. It all sounds like Y2K. Great track.
Thanks, I think that one was the best on the album just because I was able to strike a good balance between the more dynamic first two tracks and the more static final two that are focused just on textures

thecleanupcrew.bandcamp.com/

Electronic, some hip hop influences.

my first album, If the Wind Blows Nameless

branton-g.bandcamp.com/album/if-the-wind-blows-nameless

>quiet bedroom folk
>sparse guitar + light mandolin
>grumbly / syrupy vocals
>lyrics about storms and insecurities and the concept of being Anonymous
>non-existent production

I'm currently sitting at a Starcucks leeching their wifi and it's slow as shit. I'm about to go somewhere else so I can listen to what's been posted in this thread and give feedback.

Quality comfy hip-hop, makes me want to learn to make lo-fi beats.
Keep up the good work

1mfs.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>noise
>drone
>Tijuana

Step up your production game, it sounds like it was recorded with a phone on a low volume

Oh boy, have I missed this one...

>"Atonement" is a three-way ambient split based on the idea of mortality, death and funeral. Each of us created an epic relying on these themes trying to provide the emotions that surround these dark days which haunts us all.
>dark ambient split
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/atonement

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com

Other stuff is being weak. Trying to record something new soon-ish.

I love these boys:
Sounding like a bunch of farts coming out from the potatoes: Sounding like my volume level is broken: Sounding lit, yet so bad at the same time:

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

redwatermusic.bandcamp.com/album/overdrawn

>progressive ambient
>sad stuff
>$3 cassettes

I haven't listened to all of this yet, but I want to get around to it. I like ambient music that has an idea behind it. The context and ideas let you find things in the sound, help you sink into it a little more. You really go somewhere else. From what I've heard so far, you really match the sound with your themes quite well.

This would be so much better if it was recorded well.

But, my dude, it's a three-way split. But thanks for the good words nonetheless. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the record.

Just left a comment as and I gotta say I just got to the second track, and damn that one is a winner. Fucking love it.

Am I missing something then? From my understanding each track represents one of the three ideas you're writing about. So for me, each track is essentially a soundscape to explore that specific theme in. Or am I completely missing the point of this?

downloading now. you build and sustain tension really well. I love the wandering guitar over the pads in the coordinates song

I dig your percussion choices but feel like some of the tracks don't have much focus.

holy heck dude I love it. I've got a sweet spot for this kind of digital-flowery stuff.

cool concept. I love the way you create an imaginable space with the bits and bobs.

I'm into this. the drums sound bad but in a good "made at home" way. feels like chillin with the bros on a Saturday afternoon. good allowance of reverb too.

I don't know why I passed over your stuff in previous threads, I've definitely been missing out. I like all the thrumming that gets pierced by the buzzy riffs.

very spookyscary. sounds like tapping into electromagnetic frequencies in the upper atmosphere after the apocalypse.

Thanks man, I appreciate it

Crap, yeah, read your statement poorly, you are indeed correct on your part. Sorry for the confusion

More recs

I'm going to give some feedback now that I'm back home.

you've got a really neat chord progression that naturally lends itself to building tension but it doesn't go anywhere that feels very impactful. maybe you weren't going for that but that's just my opinion. also I thought the drums sounded cheapy.

this is so retarded but you managed to make me laugh so I guess you hit your mark. it's Youtube Poop in the form of musical composition

sounds like it belongs in a dungeon crawling RPG from 1991. the mix gets a bit muddy sometimes when the long, drawing pads come in but I appreciate the tone and the dim "colors" you chose

goofy and fun but didn't hold my attention after the novelty wore off. interesting idea though!

I liked it a lot, your deep-voiced mumbling over that sleepy guitar conveys a very specific kind of feeling of a general sadness and artisty insecurity. I mean that in a positive way. you and me are basically the same. take yourself more seriously and have faith in what you're making.

abrasive and horrible / breddy gud. I'm seriously considering putting this on while I mill about my apartment cleaning to help me focus (or maybe induce intense dread)

man I really dig this, sounds like some prime 2003 indie-rock. I like how separate the tracks are. if you do a release with a consistent theme and mix it a little better you'll really strike gold. that being said, you still won me over.

seeing you in these threads is always a comfort. Endless is great zone-out music; those notes that sway and then sink in reverb really pull me in. also, I enjoy your Youtube videos

downloaded immediately, I have your other stuff on my iPod

those low scoops with the pecking little notes are really cool. I wasn't even aware of the percussion because it blends so smoothly. and I really love the grungy glitchy bits. good job on letting the songs do their thing without overstaying their welcome. 10[songs]/10[songs]

i'll keep that in mind. it's my first release so i'm still trying to find my footing. thanks for listening!

This is a new level of bedroom, I love that second track. As others have said, practice your EQ.

fuck now I can't give anyone else feedback because i need to listen to all of this, i'll get back to you.

basically every bit of feedback was to work on my mixing/eq
i completely agree things always sound weird when i listen back
have a weird tendency to make everything super bassy
will hopefully will be remixing most of the tracks at a later date

i really enjoyed your lyrics

thanks alot!
what kind of gear do you mean? better instruments and stuff?
your music needs more potatos im afraid
i wish i had music it pals to goof around with now

thanks man!

the mild humours something i really want to push so thanks!!
i check your stuff yesterday and had a great time

ive been working on a larger release for ages now so stay tuned!!
i just keep changing my mind as to what i want it to be about constantly start rewriting all the lyrics
should be out in the summer

thank you!
just started listening to your stuff and its great so far

This is VERY GOOD, rare to see bedroom musicians with this level of restraint. Very peaceful.