ITT we argue about pouring cereal

ITT we argue about pouring cereal

Who the fuck eats cereal unless you're talking oatmeal?

It's a snack at best. No nutrition and you get hungry again within the hour.

The cereal goes in first, it's less likely to make a mess and there's literally no reason NOT to do it that way

Anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard

cereal first is logically dominant because if you pour the milk in first, when the cereal hits the milk it will have a good chance of splashing milk over the side.

you effectively eliminate this chance if you go the other way around.

Yoire both wrong

It goes Cereal then milk then cereal

I prefer cereal first

If you pour the milk onto the cereal, you get every piece wet and you can't get that satisfying crunch and taste/texture diversity that you get milk-first. Cereal-first is shit-tier cereal eating.

Maybe risky for Hellen Keller but I can manage to not whip the creal into the bowl like a fucking retard just fine

Yeah that's why you keep the box beside your bowl and pour 2-3 small bowls so it doesn't get soggy,

Are you 5 ?

Debating on the proper way to eat fruit loops

I don't think you can insult anyone's maturity here

true, but only if you pour the milk over every single fucking square inch of the upper layer of cereal like a goddamned retard

>are you 5?
I'm a fucking artisan and I can appreciate variety, faggot.

Isn't pouring the milk in first literally a meme? Like, nobody actually does this, right guys...?

I haven't eaten cereal since Nintendo made one. What are you, 10?

The only true option is not eating sugar shaped in circles with a bit of wheat mixes in.

Fuck, I hate fat people.

Reported, enjoy v&

lol wut

>you get every piece wet and you can't get that satisfying crunch and taste/texture diversity
Have you ever even eaten cereal?

Yes, I've eaten cereal. I eat cereal every fucking day, and it's goddamn delicious. I've eaten cereal over two hundred different ways. I love cereal the way one might love a woman. I know the ins and outs of cereal consumption better than anyone. From these countless years of palate expansion and experience, I've learned one thing: pouring your cereal first is disgusting, shit-tier plebbery. Only the most brainwashed of sheep pour their cereal first. I am the first of the master-race of cereal eating. Milk-first is my war cry as I charge into the battle of breakfast. Will you join me, brother? Will you rise from the fathomless, empty pits of degeneracy and take my hand as we soar into the heavens of flavor mastery? Or will you perish, like all those before you, forever enjoying cereal in an incomplete manner? The choice is yours, my friend.

What the fuck

And another thing. Yall best be cutting your sandwiches diagonally.

Confirmed troll.

Took it too far, fag. Sell it better next time.

Yes, I've eaten sandwiches. I eat sandwiches every fucking day, and they're goddamn delicious. I've eaten sandwiches over two hundred different ways. I love sandwiches the way one might love a woman. I know the ins and outs of sandwich consumption better than anyone. From these countless years of palate expansion and experience, I've learned one thing: cutting your sandwich diagonally is disgusting, shit-tier plebbery. Only the most brainwashed of sheep cut their sandwich diagonally. I am the first of the master-race of sandwich eating. Straight-cut is my war cry as I charge into the battle of lunch. Will you join me, brother? Will you rise from the fathomless, empty pits of degeneracy and take my hand as we soar into the heavens of flavor mastery? Or will you perish, like all those before you, forever enjoying sandwiches in an incomplete manner? The choice is yours, my friend.

Even though I disagree...

/thread

You're right, the image was too forced-edgy. I need to go back and edit; it should become a good pasta if I do it right

kek

You should eat frosted mini wheat

Im a retarded faggot. Won't you get more cereal if you pour it in first? Since pouring cereal second will make it float. But pouring cereal first will have atleast if not more than just a small layer of cereal beneath the milk.

>Put cereal in mouth
>Pour milk in mouth
>Who needs bowl/spoon?
>You're welcome.