Sup Forums so I'm 19 and a virgin so i know i don't have an std or anything...

Sup Forums so I'm 19 and a virgin so i know i don't have an std or anything. I know for a fact I have the things in this picture. I'm circumcised. On the back of the head of my dick on the underside there is what appears to be these pearly penile things in two small triangle formations. I know i dont have anything i havent done anything myself. just wondering if any of you Sup Forumsro's knew if these could be anywhere else besides right around the edge

Other urls found in this thread:

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/pearly-penile-papules/
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-overview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
pearlybumps.com/barbed-penis-species/
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110309-humans-men-penises-spines-dna-genome-science/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1364907/Why-man-lose-spines-penis-order-enjoy-sex-longer-whiskers-too.html
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12689692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for starters learn how to wash and visit a doctor wtf are you asking in here

Shave them off.

that's pretty normal. I have that too i'm a virgin and I shower after every time I take a shit. nothing to worry about.

Pearly Penile Papules

Yeah is ppp, never goes away.
Don't let a girl see that

They're barbs, you have feline DNA.

the only reason its scaring is because its like a clear triangle formation a little further down from the underside

Dude, I used to have them in my dick. I used sandpaper to remove them. Make sure to use a strong number, like 150 or something like that. You could shave them off, but they'll bleed a lot, so it's recommendable try the first method I told you about. Make sure to have it fully erect while sanding

Early sign of late stage AIDS

Hahaha remember human centipede when he jerked off with sandpaper. He was really just treating his ppp

unrelated to std.

it's cum, from black guys. Sorry to break it to you, they're putting it there while you sleep

Phimosis, dumbass. Look it up. It's not an STD...some people are genetically predisposed to having it. It's not a big deal, and isn't a medical issue unless you fuck with it.

Not a big deal?
Good luck getting laid and having babies wit dat

They're actually little tiny female clitorises, because you're dick wants to go tranny

In all seriousness... Unless it itches or hurts, it's probably nothing

they're in noticeable.

PEARLY PENILE PAPULES PPP.

They doin't go away but aren't an STD and are pretty common. Dw OP just search that up.

Took the words right out of my ass

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/pearly-penile-papules/

It's normal. Don't cut them off, it will hurt like hell. Most people don't even notice them so unless yours are super big or it just bugs you, you can get them removed with laser treatments.

It mostly happens in uncircumcised men, so your case is surprising.

Why is there always THIS GUY

This
Nothing to worry about

I've had it for a good 5 years now, just learn to live with it. It's not anything bad, they're called pearly penile papules. Not harmful nor an STD. Chill out about it. emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-overview

>Phimosis
Incorrect it's PPP. Phimosis is when the forskin of your penis is not able to pull back over the head of the penis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

I have those. They're to increase chance of pregnancy during a rape

Op, don't worry. Those are common, girls don't really care.

It's not going to affect you losing your virginity.

Good luck OP.

Dude these are vestigial spines.

It's COMPLETELY OKAY.

Humans used to have spines on penises. These things vanished due to evolution.

Still, you can find some remnants of these.

Don't worry, dude. It's perfectly normal. Some man have it, some don't.

This is not any effect of any STD or any disease.

pearlybumps.com/barbed-penis-species/

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110309-humans-men-penises-spines-dna-genome-science/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1364907/Why-man-lose-spines-penis-order-enjoy-sex-longer-whiskers-too.html

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12689692

shave them off no big deal

these make females sore as fuck girls are going to hate having sex with you and you will realize your place as a slave or you will die alone and angry or alone and afraid.

And don't listen to other fags here. Don't try to "shave them off". It'll hurt badly. These are just natural to your penis.

Don't be embarrassed of it. Perfectly natural.

penile papules or w/e. you cant remove them safely.

protip;
four blade razor

dude cant even speak complete English sentences.
seriously. sandpaper/buffing machine or razor take your pick. it's just dead skin.
just like you

femanon>
those cat penis mother fuckers hurt like hell...

kill yourself

shahah jew slave goy lol

Learn to properly wipe you mongoloid