I'm having my brain reprogrammed, ask me anything

I'm having my brain reprogrammed, ask me anything.

ok

are you having your brain reprogrammed?

yes

I have a 1972 plymouth duster that has been sputtering lately after extended use. I've already checked my fuel filters and line, changed my plugs, and cleaned all my terminals. What could be causing the sputtering?

Do you have a waifu?

too many memes in the fuel line. or not enough. either way, you should probably delete system 32 and then kill yourself.

no. i have an actual girlfriend.

I'm beginning to think you don't know anything about troubleshooting internal combustion engines.

i admit i know very little about infernal confusion engines, except that if you pour too much blood into them they stop working.

well. off to page 10 I go then. later cunts.

Did you use updog?

Please OP, tell us your secrets!

all the time.

um.

i rarely wear matching socks, and i'm very mentally ill.

So reprogramming your brain will give you a fashion sense?

who knows. maybe. or maybe it'll stop me wanting to kill people. either is good i suppose.

edgy
how old are you?

if im american and i say all americans are liars, am i a liar too?

how do i cope with standing up every fucking morning like everyone else?

yes. no. fuck, yeah man, probably.

find a reason, like everyone else.

OP is a confirmed faggot

Dude, don't do it!
They'll make you a SJW transgender!

you get a number of internet points for making me smile and exhale slightly harder though my nose.

I love this thread

and i love you, random citizen.

glad to hear that, you crazy faggot
what happened?

what happened when? also checked.

with your brain... what's wrong with you?

oh right. yeah i keep wanting to hurt people... like, i have serious anger issues... my fight or flight response is all fucked up and i have anxiety attacks because of it, which makes it worse.... basically i've been in far too many fights, and its a miricle i've never really badly hurt anyone or actually killed someone... it's like im outside my body watching myself do it.

also, nightmares, insomnia, various other mental shit like depression, etc etc. fun times.

just eat those flintstone tablets, it cures any form of autism i swear

im not autistic. i thought i might be, had a load of tests done. turns out im not. i have a very traumatic childhood/early adulthood and it's left me pretty fucked up. I dont want to be like this and i'm legit scared I'm going to kill somebody one day. If guns were as easy to get here (UK) as in the US i almost certainly would have by now.

so you got violent Tourette's Syndrome?

not really. thje bit of my brain that decides if i should run away or fight is stuck on fight, basically. anything frustrates me? smash it. person annoying me? punch them. something not working properly? throw it at the wall. rational discussion? fuck that START FUCKING SHOUTING.

i can usually contain it, but it's getting harder. im in therapy and it seems to be working. i was on a lot of meds but i didnt like how they made me feel so i stopped taking them.

Timing belt/chain. Adjust the distributor while engine is running to smooth out timing. Then throw a bottle of Motor Honey in it for good measure. Problem solved. You're welcome.

or add more blood.

how will you be reprogrammed?
hypnosis? surgery?

Therapy. it's called EMDR. Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing.

got a quick glance at emdr.com
what do you think about it?

it seems to be working. im able to talk about it at least. and i havnt been in a fight or a violent confrontaion for a while now.

Just the violent part shut down?
or do you feel emotions differently?

I'm more in control of myself now, and more logical, so able to react how i want to, rather than on instinct.

it's difficult to describe. my brain works differently because the traumatic past experiences are having less influence on how i think/act/react now.

Hope it's all for the best bro

thanks Sup Forumsro

>this