Sup Sup Forums faggots, i lost the top part of my pinkie due to a workplace accident. you know the drill you sick fucks

sup Sup Forums faggots, i lost the top part of my pinkie due to a workplace accident. you know the drill you sick fucks

>dubs get proper pics
ill give you a free x-ray

gibe it

Roll

did u break it off in but hoal?

Roll

Rawl

can that shit even be repaired wtf

Rolling

how much it cost u for the doctor to say "lol its fucked"

Roll

gib

Orthopedic surgeon here here ... show pics now please.

Dubs get

blease

from straya, i get free health care and get workplace compensation of up to 20k

Now. Now. Now.

chekt

WINRAR
I'm ready OP

nice win mate

Roll

based op

what happened

bro.. what did you do

Story/details?

Thanks, mate.

are you suing?

crushed it between 2 bits of metal

where do you work op?

Did you feel the urge to bite it off and just keep working?

Sucks to be you OP... a fucked pinky finger on a non-dominant left hand ain't worth shit.

>Be OP
>be gay
>Play game of switch
>pinky stuck in ass
>Lose tip

Green txt

ouch. hopefully you got a really shitty joke prepared for life off of this?

my fault, im lucky just to get the work compensation, plus the owners are good friends of mine, i get 6 weeks off with a steady pay each week, after than im quitting and finding a better job

Yikes! I know that's gotta be painful. I knicked my knuckle on a cheese grater a couple days ago and it still hurts

>a fucked pinky finger on a non-dominant left hand ain't worth shit
Unless you play musical instruments.

Well that's unlucky... but now you can have a little thimble like Elizabeth from bioshock

it got crushed between 2 'I' beam columns
pretty much a heavy blunt blade crushed it off
i work at a steel fabrication joint, i was a labourer there
nah got out of work as fast as i could, got 2 shots of morphine almost right away
quality joke fam
out of 10 ill be a 9.75
this is a lot more than a knuckle, they cut it off where the crease is for the pinky
i used to play guitar

ouch. i know how you feel. i split my leg open with a brush cutter saw a few months back. shit hurt for a couple of weeks.

no it was still attached by skin but the bone in the upper part was shattered than your hopes and dreams so they cut it back

>i used to play guitar
Keep doing it bro!
Losing music is far worse

Woah op. I guess its not that bad if its your pinky, I drilled a hole into my index finger a few years back.

i played my sisters guitar when she wasn't home because she never played it anyway. wasn't very good but i could play a few songs from metallica
i cut myself on a aluminium polisher a while back, then last week i had a metal cleat drop on my right middle finger and then this happens haha
no but it still fucking hurts. how the fuck did you manage to drill through your finger?

Damn son. There was guy at the place where I work that had a 1,500 pound I-beam fall on both of his legs and flattened them. For some reason the dumbass didn't sue.

>metallica
Nice, you'll have some fucked up devil horns to show off in concerts

ive drilled my finger before.
>you dont think its going to happen,
>you think surely there is 1/4 inch left to go
>then your finger hurts,
>and your hand gets wet

im not viable to sue, the conditions of the injury were of my fault and not the owners of the company.
the saying 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink. well mines 2 in the pink and 3/4 in the stink
fair enough, my injury felt like if you slam your finger in the door and that was it tbh

Prolly no correlation, but I had a handfull of teeth pulled a bit ago an a few came out with bits of my jaw.

the beam i had was about 330 pounds or 150kg
i had my wisdoms taken out a few months ago and same deal, the cunt who did it drilled into my jawbone and almost caused a bone infection in my jaw

the pain killers i was prescribed is a grade below morphine and a grade above 100mg codine

>have to take 2 per 4 hours
>im high than a hotbox on a skyscraper

WINRAR

what are you running on, internet explorer's downy cousin? its been and gone

>the saying 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink. well mines 2 in the pink and 3/4 in the stink
kek
It's still decent size for an asian, think about it

>be pinkie finger
>be in a guy's hand
>work with him
>be with him all his life
>he rekts me, was an accident
>hanging on thanks to my skin pal
>it bleeds a lot
>be my last hours of life
The End.

maybe

actually it didn't bleed that much, when it was crush my hand were in gloves because i hate cutting myself on sharp bits of metal, so when i crushed it the blood that squirted out sealed up the veins and capillaries to the top of the finger
top kek
noice

then what do i get for a fucking captcha
>pic seen there

I had that happen to my middle finger. A fresh cutter got me but thanks for the sweet pics

np, i hope to see them in a mediocre gore thread