old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#findmona&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#findmona&src=typd

Gonna bump this shit more

we still got a shot at this!

This is how we are going to organize things. No organization = failed raid.

1. Post into the original #FindMona hashtag, as well as other hashtags suggested throughout this thread. Try hashtags where you can report live to the news, I think they have those.
2. Create convincing article pieces. KEY WORD: CONVINCING. Post it in this thread first so we can give it the green or red light.
3. If you're a facebookfag, make sure to post this shit there too.
4. Stir things up a bit with easy targets like trump supporters or sjws. Start throwing blame around.
5. DONT. GIVE. UP.
6. And for the last fucking time faggots, use other hashtags BESIDES #FindMona. For example: #Art #France #Stolen #FirstCharlieNowMona #NotAgainLouvre

Bump we need to get our shit straight men

Keep it going full steam dawg

#FindMona

you're fucking retarded

this

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
>
1. Post into the original #FindMona hashtag, as well as other hashtags suggested throughout this thread. Try hashtags where you can report live to the news, I think they have those.
2. Create convincing article pieces. KEY WORD: CONVINCING. Post it in this thread first so we can give it the green or red light.
3. If you're a facebookfag, make sure to post this shit there too.
4. Stir things up a bit with easy targets like trump supporters or sjws. Start throwing blame around.
5. DONT. GIVE. UP.
6. And for the last fucking time faggots, use other hashtags BESIDES #FindMona. For example: #Art #France #Stolen #FirstCharlieNowMona #NotAgainLouvre

It's a hoax retards

We need to have images approved for circulation

It's too fucking late. Everyone abandoned this. We had a shot earlier but it's too late now

let's spam the hashtag in the tendencies, #LHHNY #Clemson #ANTM, just do it already

THIS

Oh it's you faggots. Ok carry on

No #findmona on facebook yet, just checked

Retweet and favorite

Remember to tweet towards famous people/news groups or whatever, so it can be seen by more people.

#FindMoot

are you literally retarded? we're creating the hoax

they are making the hoax dumbass

someone post:
this is an act of violence against rennaissance genderfluids
and include a bunch of sjw hashtags

You're taking the bait

Also everyone ignore any bait found here so we don't feed them

THIS

none of the parts are aligned
the title, byline and image should all have the same left coord

Keep it up anons

He already realized.

Get some one working on that then

Change comments from 89 to another number

Just as i said before, good effort but we failed

Yeah yeah keep your crotchless thongs on, already corrected it before you cunting faggots started to bitch
See.

Change the number of comments

How tf did these newfags ruin it so fast

This will never work, the piece is too famous, try it with something more obscure.

rachael cohen is dirty jew whore

What kind of font is that? Looks retarded.

image not aligned

We need one from a different site too

Then fix it

Don't let anyone tell you that you're failing user! You have a hashtag that can pierce the heavens!

Just made this, hope it helps

cmon Sup Forums

I'd love to see this actually on CNN when I wake up. Sadly Sup Forums doesn't have the endurance.

And a dick that can peirce through virginities

No

Ayyy not bad

I'd give this green light, anyone else?

I have an idea. How about we make a hoed in about a few weeks to a month that's pretty big but just slowly ramp up to it. Like first week we all start hinting that Kim Jon in is getting even angrier at the us or some dumb shit, and then we post fake footage of an icbm rocketing in the sky and get every social media site involved somehow?

bump

there are so many fuckin newfags and autistic in Sup Forums, can't do a fuckin prank

not everyone is an artfag. something obscure means nothing to people that don't actively look at art. Everyone knows the Mona Lisa

*hoax

Stop using the image I made as a joke, retard. You're ruining it.
Okay.

Or we could claim something like "Stan Lee is dead" or Tom Kenny

is this related to pizzagate somehow?

This is good, green light!

Dude cmon just stop

This looks alright...

Fake and gay

Stan lee already got a hoax

yes

This is starting to get cringy as fuck

use this for fucks sake, STOP IT WITH THE UNFUNNY KIM JONG-UN SHIT

Guys, the hashtag is dying. Keep shitposting about the mona lisa with these hashtags:

#Art #France #Stolen #FirstCharlieNowMona #NotAgainLouvre

ayy lmaos?

#louvre

Are you stupid? Are you Even see the painting sometime?, the dimensions are bad.

delete this shit

J’espère que Jean-Luc Martinez pour permettre cet.

God damn! How did this end up as ylyl and cringe?

FUCK U NEWFAGS, IT WAS GOOD BUT U FUCKED UP THIS RAID

Newfags

Most people are too dumb to know shit about dimensions. People who re-tweet are morons.

Do you guys want to be 80 years old and have to admit to your grandkids that you weren't able to get the #FindMona hashtag trending?

Or do you want to tell them that you pulled one of the great pranks of your generation?

Get in there, and get it trending.

no

LET IT FUCKING DIE YOU NEWFAG NIGGERS

Never

Someone put up a video on youtube with a fake Mona Lisa or some shit and shooting somebody with a fake gun but make it look real. People will think it's real and we can get this trending again

The thumbnail is so small and pixelated you wouldn't even notice

Im literraly pissed that we cant come together anymore. This is the day Sup Forums becomes the laughing stock. Old fags I think its time for us to go. This place just got humiliated.

Let's pin it on North Korea, say they're doing it to bring tourism and attention to their country

this thread is going by so slow everyone will know im a faggot

get the fuck out loser

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy

Stop saying it's failed before it even started. We just need more people, and we need to stop doubting everything

stop saying literally when you dont mean it, you sound like an autistic spearchucker.

how can someone this retarded be able to spell

Let's make a fake persona and pin a bunch of shit on it. Start off slow and say shit like "he was hacking" or some dumb shit and slowly escalate until the government gets involved and put lots of fake evidence and shit to support our claim that he/she is real.

I'm go to sleep maybe Sup Forums exist tomorrow

Newfags ruin everything, let's get the fuck out of here, Sup Forums used to be great...

>tourism and attention
as if they dont have enough attention already

Fuck you edgecore! You are whats wrong with this place. With you Bee Movie bullshit. That movie is so fucking funny with its adult humor and Facebook memes. I hope your house catches fire and everyone you love dies. But you? Oh no you live. So you can feel exriciating pain at the loss of everyone you cared for. Fucking fag.

>when you can do anything right

So GTFO you little bitch. You probably retweeted one fucking post and were like "Why isn't it trending yet? I'm tired"

bump

dont let this die guys

Well, then: green light, Martin madrazo gives you, greeeeeeeeeeeen light.