Need some advice Sup Forums

Need some advice Sup Forums,

This all started this weekend when a buddy and I went to a strip club and got pretty tipsy.

Long story short I ended up literally buying one of the strippers for the night, champagne room and everything all night.

I ask her her number she gives it to me.
Now I honestly thought she was giving me a bogus number.

But it didn't turn out so. I was pleasantly surprised.

Now me being a Sup Forums old fag lurker I know the power of reverse searches on good old Google.

Find out she goes to a University I used to go to.

Find her facebook and everything afterwards.
Turns out she is an MBA student.

What should I do? and how should I do it?

If much win is had I will be posting it as it comes in.
Pic related, she looks like her.

Will be dumping random hot shit.

Well, first of all you should come up with your own ideas and then suggestions will rain on you about how to do it, then some other people will give you their own ideas and you post the results. Now go ahead and try telling us your own ideas.

Blackmail is one of my ideas but does this work on strippers?

Bump

I was just thinking of dumping her info here and let Sup Forums at her but honestly think I can get something more interesting out of it.

Well, as nice as that sounds do remember that it can go wrong, backfire and you could be screwed, how? no freaking idea but she goes that university you used to go, never shit where you eat user, where you used to eat i suppose.

I'm done with school, well off, own my own business and can careless if people think I like strippers.

Hell, I wish people got to experience the shit she let me do in the strip club.

Before that night I honestly thought you couldn't touch strippers.

I suppose you are right about having cut off any relation with that school but i would not be comfortable in your place, but then again it is your call, and come on man, you can touch any stripper for the right price or depending on how much she needs it. I would suggest to going for something less risky, maybe you could just ask her if you guys do some kinky shit and you can record it or something and show us what you get or something like that, i would not go as far as blackmailing so you should wait for another user to come

I'm going to make a video before the blackmail starts. I have pictures already. Just planning ahead.

Awesome, sounds like a plan and even though i still would not blackmail someone, i wish you luck user. Let's just hope some user comes and gives more ideas or something and since you seem to really want to go with the blackmail badly, tell us so far about your ideas.

Why blackmail when she's dtf? Plus she has evidence of you in the strip club that night getting her phone number. How stupid are you?

Don't be surprised when she's just in it for the money.

dtf? and i agree with you, OP should not blackmail.

down to fuck

>Turns out she is an MBA student.
inb4 whiteknight
let her be. a stripper getting an mba is pretty impressive and you don't know her situation. you don't need bad karma coming your way. unless she somehow wronged you.

Well I wanted to message her on Facebook, but
decided that might come out creepy.
I think she goes the extra mile to keep her job and life separate.

I have already chatted her up on a off work date.

Not sure what she would say to meeting at a regular place. Then maybe bar/club or my backseat.

But who knows.

If you message her on FB she will only have evidence about you trying to blackmail her, maybe not direct evidence but that is still not a good thing to do and yeah you should just respect that she keeps her job separate and not do anything risky like that, if she gave you her number and stuff you should just try to get her to do kinky shit with you man, why would you go ahead and do something that can turn out badly when she might as well agree to doing some stuff if you just ask her?

Blackmail wise I could send the pictures I have to her entire facebook effortlessly.
Dean of school, etc. But honestly don't want to ever actually have to do it.
I don't need money so getting money from her is probably useless.

Though, getting paid by a stripper for a change would sound nice.

A free fuck buddy would be enjoyed. But honestly I can get that elsewhere too.

The blackmail itself will be my drug of choice.

Not sure if she is entirely DTF or playing me for more club $, strippers are hustlers.

OP, you are one dumb motherfucker. First of all, she gave you her number because she's a call girl. And she's smart. She's an MBA student. She's already done the risk assessment on what being exposed as a sex worker might entail. She's not trying to get a job at Goldman Sachs. She probably wants some sort of job in the sex-worker industry, without actually being a sex worker. The second you try to blackmail her, she's going to go to the cops, and maybe they won't figure out is was you, but you're going to spend the next ten years worrying about it.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Honestly, never done it before just want to.

and I am not too sure she is down for out of the club action yet.

The blackmail is after I know for a fact she just wants in club money.

Listen to that guy, that blackmail thing is just some movie shit stuff, she will not stand there while her ass is blackmailed, if you do send the pics through fb to try to blackmail her, you will still be in trouble no matter what you do
You are right, he should just try to have some fun with the girl and stay out of problem

What if they want to see the world burn? for sure you do not want your ass burning in jail after you get in trouble and it is likely that she is up to have fun whether it is at the club or out of it, does not matter honestly but she gave you her number so she definitely is up for something.

she works at a fucking strip club, you dont think they know how to deal with creepers?

Yea go ahead and blackmail her, and see if one of her fucking crackhead regulars shows up and mercs you.

I mean after all the sex trade is know for having honorable people.

"know for having honorable people." OP does not seem honorable though but you are right about the rest though.

Just wanted the blackmail rush and to hope for the slave fantasy to play out.

But I am not stupid and listen to reason.
Most likely I will have to donate her info to Sup Forums when I am done.

then why the fuck would you risk all that to blackmail someone. you realize it is a goddamn crime right? and for what?

How about you just figure out what you want

-do you want to date her?
-do you want to pay for sex?

then give her a call and fucking ask.

I lived in SF and there are many cool / smart strippers there. I mean here where I live now I wouldn't want to date one, but the MBA is interesting.

If you want rush then try something else and not something that will get you in trouble. Also you should not donate the info to Sup Forums because they may make the girl's life shitty if they try to blackmail her or do some other evil shit, what i sure can agree to is leaving some pics of her that do not show her face, nudes of course.

How hard is it to get a stripper hooked on coke without doing coke yourself?

That is also a fantasy of mine.

OP, Obviously you're beta as fuck. Listen here, there are 2 possibilities here. I'll start with the unlikely one.

Unlikely Scenario: She was swayed by your beta charm and actually thinks you're a good guy, possibly wants to get to know you, develop friendship/relationship.

EXTREMELY LIKELY SCENARIO: Shes a fuckin whore, she gave you her number because you blew a wad on her at the strip club and she thinks it's highly likely that you will spend even more on her if she lets you fuck.

why not just find one of the 100s who are already addicted to coke / meth.

Also, if you think you're going to successfully blackmail a whore, you're retarded. Good luck though.

>decided that might come out creepy.

Gee, ya think?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I considered the dating scenario but I like to be 100% in control and paying for it doesn't feel like I control things.

Because I like taking beautiful things and ruining it, then casually tossing it in the trash where it belongs.

if you want to see her again, the best option is to "casually" meet her.

This guy gets it.

>Because I like taking beautiful things and ruining it, then casually tossing it in the trash where it belongs.

Sexually frustrated beta cuck detected

>literally buying one of the strippers for the night
Renting, you mean.

>What should I do? and how should I do it?

Ask her if she'd like to see a movie or grab a coffee some time. You clearly think she's hot and she has some interest in you as she didn't give you a fake number. So why not?

Not frustrated at all, I just like to try new things.
This would be new to me, and just thinking of her life ruined because of me gives me a rush.
But I would prefer to slave her a while first.

Not too sure how quickly coke would ruin her, I am hoping I get a good year out of her.

Somebody's watched 'Fight Club' one too many times.

>Shes a fuckin whore, she gave you her number because you blew a wad on her at the strip club and she thinks it's highly likely that you will spend even more on her if she lets you fuck.
This right here, she probably has a full roster of guys who have so much sperm in their skulls they will throw cash money at a hot girl.
Blackmail is a good way to start a story about a murder, seriously, it's putting serious pressure on someone.

>nude with all the pores photoshopped out
>asshole still has that slot shape
>that chick has had thirty miles of cock up her shitter, 6 to 8 inches at a time.

That seems all too real and away from my slave or life ruining fantasy.

Plus I don't want to get attached to her just use her. With some crazy shit mixed in

I'd just like to point out that this fucking faggot said the word "tipsy" and claims to be a heterosexual male.

Hey at least this guy's giving his mind a treat, that's a kind of rehearsal to squirming around trying to mess with people.
The paradox in your beige power fantasy is you'll only really be able to get your hooks into self destructive types with issues, which means they are using you as much as you are abusing them.

>The paradox in your beige power fantasy is you'll only really be able to get your hooks into self destructive types with issues, which means they are using you as much as you are abusing them.

I agree with you 100% that is probably why I don't see me at this longer than 3 months but the dream is 1 year.

Thanks for all the advice,

I probably will not go the blackmail route after all.
But the fantasy of it all still makes me want to.

I will just try my luck at dating outside of club,
maybe introduce her to coke.

If it all fails and I don't even get to fuck her within 1 week,
she is yours Sup Forums.

Updates will follow in 1 week.

Strippers know lots of rough dudes. Trying to blackmail her could get you involved with some really shady people.

How about not being a piece of shit and trying to ruin her life for no reason.

>INB4 white knight
There is a difference between attacking somebody who deserves it and being a piece of shit who wants to try to control somebody for no reason other than to be a piece of shit asshole.

This cunt knows.