Hey Sup Forums we're having a trip party tomorrow and I was wondering what kind of games and youtube videos yall like...

Hey Sup Forums we're having a trip party tomorrow and I was wondering what kind of games and youtube videos yall like to watch while trippin?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHnC24Qx8k
thetripatorium.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uuo0ghR4tFw
youtube.com/watch?v=aSK8xJQDKig
vimeo.com/146687239
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turn your phone off. Go for a hike. Hangout outside. Talk and laugh.

Go outside and look at the sky. No phones.

The Lion King is fucking epic, make sure you have good speakers. Also just sit and watch gforce while listening to music

If I'm really tripping it's hard to use a computer and I'd rather be outside.
Plus weed

None. I play guitar, or make art while listening to music. Sometimes I fuck if I'm tripping with a girl- sex on acid is indescribably awesome

I feel that, I feel euphoric and would love to fuck a bitch

Read this. Ponder it deeply. Maybe talk to a friend about it. Then go for a nice walk in a flowered park and bring some fresh fruit with you as a snack to share with your friends.

I can't do that all day, plus its a bunch of us so we'd rather keep it lowkey

gta 5 is crazy on shrooms other than that idk what you mean by "games". cast episodes of adult swims "off the air" from youtube to your tv "animals" is a really good episode. maybe go outside for a walk but dont get lost.

Watch Enter the Void

Watch the watch while high video, I've only done weed watching it and my trip was fucking insane

that looks pretty good, im adding it to my playlist

I also suggest that if you're tripping in a large group that there's no (even remotely) unstable people involved. All it takes is one idiot convinced that he's gonna die- you won't, btw- to fuck up everyone's collective vibe. The least enjoyable trips I've had were spent "babysitting" some weak-minded fool who shouldn't have taken psychedelics in the first place

Don't watch anything. Observe nature. Play with usually innocuous things. Eat stuff like grapes. Enjoy each other's company and discuss how you feel. Stay calm.

You should go outside, but if you decide to watch something and want something wild looking as fuck watch episodes of Off The Air on YouTube. Bunch of super trippy shit and pretty funny when you're in a group every once in awhile. Either way watch the sunrise and be outside if you can.

Youll fucking flip man

Who framed roger rabbit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHnC24Qx8k

&
Consider getting an aurora projector or two!

acid isn't a party drug, it's a drug you use to enlighten yourself and gain a new perspective on the world. if you use it with intention to "get fucked up" there is a good chance you will have a good 'trippy' time, but don't be surprised if you have an experience you didn't sign up for.

I just really prefer to watch really cool movie scenes and video rather than just looking at the clouds, scenes from the movie Tron legacy would be fuckin awesome to watch thats just my opinion

its not my first time and ive dont it plenty of times, we like to use it as a party drug, ie stay inside and have fun and look at cool videos

tell me about it, my friend is the biggest strongest motherfucker i know, 6'4 250lbs one time he took 2 tabs and his fuckin mind absolutely unraveled, I lowkey think he has hidden psychosomatic problems

a gyuto monk album and a chanting circle would suit you all better then i think

>we're

I prefer to trip alone. Less things to worry about. And more cid for me in the end. In fact I'm 4 tabs in as we post.

Check it out.

Have liquids around.
Water
OJ
Something fizzy
Anything to cleanse the pallet
Dress comfortably.
Nothing too firm
No ties
No belts
PJ's are too light
Protect your feet
Laughing is a good
Laughing uncontrollably is a bad sign
Warm feelings are good
Wet feelings are bad
DO NOT answer phone calls/texts
DO NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS/TEXTS

Music is good
If discretion is a must have a set volume limit
Headphones can be challenging
Earphones can be uncomfortable

If you venture outside there is a small chance you might not come back
Going in groups causes herd behavior
Herd behavior can lead to poor decisions
Counter measures to poor decisions can be as simple as planning ahead
WHEN ON ACID PLANS CAN GO ASTRAY
Enjoying your trip is the goal
I'm very much for home and hearth
I prefer to use psychedelics during the holidays
The lights are very stimulating

The only light I see other than the light coming off my screen is my full tower case.
Food is nice, but not necessary
I suggest eating prior to, as to avoid overeating/vomiting
If you feel as if you can't any reason figuratively get a grip on the ground your standing on, relax
You're just sizzling
Fried

this is a good post, happy trails friend

Also, as a couple faggots here might have already posted, acid isn't about huddling together and staring off at clouds. It's about breaking your mind free of the limits you have hardwired when you're stone cold sober.

Grab a pen, a brush, an instrument, your cock, whatever the fuck you feel most comfortable with and work your tool. Carefully, gently, passionately. The way you don't do when you think people are watching.

Master the neural network. Let the creativity have it's way even if the shit doesn't make any sense.

Kick on some music outside,
In a good little fashion with some
Laid back friends and talk about
Lots of open minded things.

You should have some snacks
Oatmeal isn't a bad one to keep stomach well.
Under the sun and possibly
Right under a shady tree is a good place to
Start all of this incredible mind free
Entertainment with friends.
Lose your mind and make sure to
Free your spirit.

Kek

Lul

>Soft Chuckle

Someone screen cap this shit.

That was beyond funny

Do this you stupid faggot. If you can't enjoy a good trip in a manner like this, you clearly aren't doing it right.

If you cant go out. thetripatorium.com/
Best site ever.

OP's face be like

kekkles

this

Winnar

>Mfw

>Got me like

>Had to read it

Include me in the screenshot

I don't get it

Great advice

I want to make a song out of this post

Will do

Include me in the screencap you fucking nigger

Look closer.

I'd imagine kaleidoscope videos would be interesting

Trump approved message

youtube.com/watch?v=uuo0ghR4tFw

I remember watching this years ago during my last trip, we were laughing so hard we couldn't even breath. Hysterical
youtube.com/watch?v=aSK8xJQDKig

Read every capital letter

I'm quite partial to night skies. Full moon, partly cloudy, and the tree in my yard tend to make a nice combo with some of my favourite tunes.

2/2

It is done.

Thank you OP for making this possible, and thank you guy who came up with this post

No prob, nice dubs

poppy.internet

Go to this itll fuck you up

vimeo.com/146687239

Already got a YLYL thread with this in it

kek

Why does this post and it's replies seem awfully forced?

Didn't bother to check if someone said this already, but search for "4K Resolution Slow-Mo Videos" and just enjoy.

Is it really cold? I hate the feeling of cold bones

good fuckin idea

enter the void is a stupid piece of shit movie. It just looks bright.

>weed
>tripping
wut

OP, if your group of friends doesn't take themselves too seriously, watch Adventure Time.
I have never laughed so goddamn hard in my life. Its bright and colourful and really vibes with the abstractness of cid.