What could I do to ruin some bitches life that I used to date for 2 years and known for 6? I know a lot about her...

What could I do to ruin some bitches life that I used to date for 2 years and known for 6? I know a lot about her. How do I spread propaganda without looking like Im doing this purposefully but rather, just conversationally ?

She has abandonment issues and craves attentions/friends, most of them are guys so the game is set to make as much people dislike her.

Im in a friendly, talk everyday, position with one of her highschool friends that she doesnt hang out as much. He's in a social circle with 4 more guys that all know her as well from Highschool. I dont talk to them at all.

I have some dirt she did to some girl that shes friends with.
Its not concrete proof but I really do assume she posted a picture of her friend on some thread where they berate and ridicule ugly, fat girls and said she just "found it there".
They are rooming in a hotel for this convention so thats also a goal to achieve if I can spread bad feelings.

how can I go about this?

If you let a fish go, why care about where it swims

Date her.

Easiest way to wreck a bitch is to subject her to your special kind of retarded.

Submit everything you know on thedirty without making it sound like it was you who wrote it

This
OP you need closure, we all had rough break ups, they suck, but we live and move on.

I mean dude you already have a plan what are you asking us for?

this makes me sad. you make me sad. please stop embarassing yourself and grow up.

You can stop being a fag or kys.

I didn't read what you wrote so I'm not commentating on that but we. An we have Twin Peaks thread?

I can hardly fucking wait for the season erased to start. Any new info out about the show?

BTW my phone fucking sucks so fill in the blanks to make what in. Saying

Be not a faget

Why?

You sound like a vindictive, lonely douchebag. Why should you do this, ever? If you are a politician, then you get a pass if this is for a seat in the white house. Otherwise, this stinks of teenage bullshit.

Tip: you won't feel any better for doing this. Years down the road, this will be something you hate yourself for doing. Fucking let it go and grow up. 10/10 made me reply to your cancerous ways.

>thread saver

Sold

The best revenge is living well.

Post nudes then send us her Facebook. 10/10

>how can I go about this?

Don't. Move on.

Easy mate, take knife, a drive it into the pit of your stomach. You'll be free of all worry then when you're bleeding out

>a drive it
Fucking Mario over here.