What does Sup Forums think of Islam

What does Sup Forums think of Islam

it needs to be kill

Absolutely surprised it hasn't been nuked yet.

I raise my children Muslim because my wife is muslim, I was raised christian, now am of the wiccan faith, and feel conflicted

I've been to a handful of Muslim-majority countries and regions in the past several years, including Turkey, Iraq, Azerbaijan, the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.

For all practical purposes, ordinary, everyday Muslims are incredibly friendly. In Southeast Turkey and the northern parts of Iraq, I found hospitality that's rare in most other places. The only exception to the rule was in Jammu and Kashmir. I found Kashmiris to be a pretty conflicted lot, as they seemed much more interested and upset about happenings in Gaza and the Middle-East than people who lived much, much closer. I suspect that's probably because they view themselves as Kashmiris first, Muslims second, and Indians third, if at all. Their religious identity is important and is used to vent their frustrations.

Anyway, as nice as Muslims are, I still think they're pretty backwards. A lot of the men I met had very bizarre ideas about sex and family. Many said they didn't think women should work, or would blabber about the purity of "their" girls while asking for advice on how to fuck white chicks. One of my friends from Germany kept getting greeted with Hitler salutes in Turkey; he told me one time that a Couchsurfing host had shown him a copy of Mein Kampf and Holocaust-denial literature and had said that we wished Adolf had "finished the job." Not surprising - I've heard a lot of Muslims say shit about Jews.

Most Muslims are okay individuals and would probably treat a non-Jewish non-Muslim with respect, but have lifestyles, cultures, and perspectives which are not compatible with those found in Western countries.

pure cancer

islam is lame

>Islam
>Pic of Star Trek monster

That´s racists

1/10 bait troll harder

That's from andromeda Ya dip

That's from the Crab Nebula you silly goose.

A core beleif of Islam is it believes it is the last and only legitimate religion in the world and it is a religious-political system. It directly opposes the western value of freedom of religion and separation of religion and the state. You bring in Islam it will try and over take all other religions based purely off its base ideology. The reason the west up to this point has become the powerhouse of the world is based off of our views of the world. We had the Age of Enlightenment and left the dark ages, where the church was the moral and political director of society. If you want to go back 1000 years in time mindset wise just look at all of the Islamic states in the world. You will enjoy watching people butcher each other over tribal and religious differences today, right now.
I give any of you anons a few reasons to reconsider open acceptance of Islam yet or should I go on?

Just like all the other religions. Full of shit.

I try not to. Really kills my mood.

Bad.

/thread

Honestly, I feel it's a shitty religion like the other judeo-christian philosophies, but has a higher potential for detrimental/violent actions towards others, particularly in the west. I do not know why this is... I have a sneaking suspicion it's because of the role the west has played over the past few decades, but i could be wrong. "Tug-o-war" if you will.

The fact they still believe in the concept of being able to be a religious martyr in the fight for their religions dominance turns them into weponized humans. We just give them an excuse. If you look up the statistics muslims are the most dangerous to other Muslims to a massive extent. They do this to themselves so imagine what they are capible of doing to other groups. Europe and America are only just seeing the tip of the iceberg with there attacks so far and there is only a tiny percentage of their population currently

The beliefs of Islam are not compatible of the western world.What they do in there own country is there business but terrorist attacks and political leveraging makes me wish I joined up when afganistan is going on.

That picture pretty much sums it up.

Four words...

Goat. Fucking. Sand. Niggers.