Have you apologized yet?

Have you apologized yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4rzhu6/ghostbusters_2016_review/?st=iqg2q182&sh=2e83cb3e
youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off reddit

No one is being paid to shill for Ghostbusters by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>He didn't make it

this has to be one of the most awkward fucking things imaginable. Those kids don't have any clue what the hell they're even dressed as probably.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>a child in hospital keeps up to date with 30 year old franchises
fucking hell. He probably got shit scared thinking they were going to take him away

>I drift into the abyss.jpg

>spawncamping.jpg

You first Sup Forumseddit
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4rzhu6/ghostbusters_2016_review/?st=iqg2q182&sh=2e83cb3e

those forced smiles. damn. I honestly feel sorry for them.

Kids don't even know about the original movies. How the hell are they supposed to care about some four weird women dressed as garbage collectors? Fucking shit.

That little Chad is gonna die. How does that make you feel?

came back to collect my (you)'s

thanks guys

he received stem cell treatment. probably survived
wonder how that would even go discussing who they are
>have you seen Ghostbusters
>no
>have you seen Bridesmaids
>no
>have you seen saturday night live
>no
>have you seen mike and molly
>maybe
>well this is molly
>oh right

Does anyone else do this shit? I've seen pics of capeshit actors seeing some dying child and all, but those Ghostbuster actresses seem to have a lot of those.

can't wait to trap your soul soon

ree in hell arcanine

>the filename isn't spawncamping.jpg

>Does anyone else do this shit?
some footballers

I can't stop laughing even the baby looks miserable

>Not posting the Webm

youtube com/watch?v=zngEsFoRI-8

Women think of babies as valuable property. If they could get good PR by ramming their ghostbustin packs up that little kids butthole and bustin the ghost of the meat he ate last night, they'd do it.

Those gums

I'm so fucking sorry

I realized I was a woman hating virgin who only hated this because it threatened my worthless existence as a straight white male

I bet the kid met the soon after.

I've just realised this wasn't a hospital visit. It was a casting session.

Why did they brought their proton packs? In case kids die or something?

I don't care about Ghostbusters, but why did they do that hospital visit so early before the movie released? Those kids will probably be dead before it comes out.