>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ylvgzuhy
youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Bridges_and_Tailpieces_for_Electric_Guitar/Non-trem_Bridges/Adjustable_Wraparound_Bridge.html
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/All_Hardware_and_Parts_by_Instrument/Electric_Guitar_Parts/Electric_Guitar_Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Tune-o-matic_Bridges/Schaller_Roller_Bridge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-CIxNgCDsak
google.com/#q=bass guitar that gives me a better taste in music
youtu.be/IyQOw-_H4yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Samuel Campos Faria

If you don't like stoner rock get out

Any yall niggas play ukulele?? I just got a really fine tenor for $420, never goes out of tune. Put a low G string on the muthafucka too. Life's good when I'm ukin

what the fuck is the difference between shoegaze and alternative rock

/r/ songs ideas to a blues album
how to variation so it doesnt sound repetitive (mostly instrumental jams)

>fast dancey 12bar in A maj/min

>fast 12bar, like the other above, but in C, and Chuck Berry boogie type

>really slow (45bpm) 12bar in G; strictly minor,

>85bm 12bar; strong "tada-tada blues rhythm"; maj/min;

>mid-tempo happy, major, BBKing like in Ab

>ZZ Top-like mid-tempo, with a strat and a lespaul on call & response

Is there a single coil EMG that you guys would recommend for my HSH guitar? I already replace both humbuckers with an 81 and an 85 and left the middle pickup in without wiring it to anything but that looks bad.

RedPill me on Yamaha 80's JC ripoffs
g50 and the g100

I have the same issue with my telecaster. The neck radius makes it so that the D and G strings are quieter than the others. Especially noticeable when there's a droning note on E or A but the melody is on D and G. I wish the pole pieces on the bridge pickup were adjustable.

Found this pic on my hard drive. Bought this guitar in August, sold it for $450 in October because it was a disappointment.

Fuck Gibson.

>Flipping a guitar that quickly
Did you even play it first?

Is that one of them walnut ones

clyp.it/ylvgzuhy

Is the words pronunciation on this, cringeworthy?

Literally google it unless you're looking for meme answers

i have, none the wiser. don't mean the poppier stuff but ie.

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs

why isn't this shoegaze?

If i want a wraparound bridge with roller saddles i will have to buy this
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Bridges_and_Tailpieces_for_Electric_Guitar/Non-trem_Bridges/Adjustable_Wraparound_Bridge.html

And then buy this just to take the saddles to put in the other bridge?
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/All_Hardware_and_Parts_by_Instrument/Electric_Guitar_Parts/Electric_Guitar_Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Tune-o-matic_Bridges/Schaller_Roller_Bridge.html

Is it the only way?
Fuck

I need it quick. My saddles keep breaking my strings like a knife, no matter how much i sand them
I can't even use a hard pick on that guitar, only .70s and under
It's fucking sad

2 months is plenty of time to fuck around with a guitar. I've been playing 11 years, not like it was my first guitar and I just got frustrated with it. The action was too high and the frets were not leveled correctly, I couldn't lower it without fret buzz all across the board. Not to mention the G string would never intonate.

>Not to mention the G string would never intonate.

I'm trading away my defect Epiphone and I've got two trade offers. One for a Jackson performer Ps-2 and one for a Washburn WM17. What would you guys pick?

what was wrong with it?

Washburn WrestleMania 17

>buying a gibson LP that costs less than $1500
>expecting quality

or maybe

>buying a gibson LP

Honestly, that shit is overpriced. I don't care if it's handmade. I can't tell any difference.

I'm just saying that if you had gotten it from a store you could have found that out before you spent the money. I'm guessing you got it online so I would have taken advantage of their return policy to get a different one.

>Gibson living up to their reputation

Fret leveling shouldn't be an issue on a new guitar. Especially at that price range.

Maybe this is irrelevant, or maybe the exact same advice applies.

But does any one fuck around with mandolin? I've been trying to build consistency of picking it up everday and mucking about but any pointers are always useful

How the fuck do you even play a mandolin? I feel like I'd need to be a small Cambodian child to finger anything

Learn this and you'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=-CIxNgCDsak

so every rock star who has played a gibson LP which includes pretty much all of them did so purely for image

how do you know so much wise user

I don't think he said that anywhere.

I love Les Pauls, but Gibson is overpriced. They make some beautiful guitars but they aren't worth the premium.

Yeah cause Jimmy Page was playing that 800 dollar hunk of shit lol

I dig this song, very relaxing.

Haha I don't know, I have slender fingers I guess, I still have trouble with trying to one finger chords but I guess I just need more callouses

overpriced sure

I'd never buy one but they're objectively great guitars and as someone who has played multiple a gibson models you can indeed hear the difference

Waste of money, Stupid fucking asshole.

why no (you)s for me

Hey friend

being overly nice for validation doesnt work

Are you comparing luthier custom shop Gibson with Ford line Gibshit ?
The only thing they share is the name on the headstock

What's the closest nowadays to a 62' Fender Stratocaster?

a fender stratocaster

this is (you)

(you)

thanks for clarifying that buddy, he's a little retarded or something and got mad that i criticized gibson at all

How does it feel to be a living, breathing meme?

everything's a waste of money, at least own something productive you're proud of

smoking, drinking, cars, clothes, microdinners all a waste of money that if someone gave up for a month they could make the upgrade easily

whats a microdinner.

>got mad that i criticized gibson at all

i said I wouldn't buy one? don't like their models. for a bunch of guitar enthusiasts you sure all hate guitars

a sandwhich

yes please

I love guitars, I don't like overpriced guitars

do you hate ferraris too?

ye

agree now I think of it

fuck them and their owners

Not the other guy.

Would you just stick to the actual topic instead of deflecting? Like, I get that you have an opinion but why don't you back it up instead of using all of these logical fallacies to justify your position.

Pls reply
Its not bullshit shitposting

Where are my orange lads at?

that feel when unemployed so stuck with Peavey Vypyr when you just want an OR15

What noise suppressor is the best

nigger you better get a fucking RAT pedal for that board if you're gonna be using a full stack. Toss that shitty EHX. I've had one before.

ur pickups
true bipass

I've got a LP studio faded as well and after a few upgrades, they can be mean guitars. Never cared for the sound of the stock burstbucker pros, way too thin and not nearly enough punch for me. Replaced with Seymour Duncans, Black Winter in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. Sold the the burstbuckers. Tore out the retarded PCB electronics and replaced with a 50s style wiring harness with 500k pots. The action is low on mine and the g string can be fixed with some careful filing. Probably upgrade the tuners at some point.

wasn't deflecting, they're overpriced cars nowhere near sale value just like gibsons

don't know why they're singled out either, fender, ibanez, prs, even classical guitars which are literallty crafted planks can fetch up to £30m.

Found this in someones trash

literraly on my way to buy a new guitar

Add 12/8 Blues, Jazz Blues, Quick Change Blues, 8 Bar Blues, and the Stormy Monday changes to your repertoire.

I use the acapulco gold clone in the front centre, but Ive been thinking of buying a rat. Just gotta find an old one at a decent price.

you can fuck any girl with a ferrarri and be regarded as fucking rich.

99.999999999999% of the population dont know the difference between a chinese sub $100 knockoff and 25k PRS tonewood tone vault select reclaimed anniversary limited custom 24 fair trade honduras

change the strings and sell it on ebay. some indie slut will buy it with her dad's money

Because Fender and Ibanez don't have an insane handmade premium. If someone wants to drop that much on a guitar because they like the idea of it being handcrafted then that's their decision. I'm just saying you could get a nice LP for a lot less if you're not anal about it being produced in a factory (which I doubt anyone is since they all own guitars that aren't Gibsons).

What bass should I use for industrial metal?

Its because of this

google.com/#q=bass guitar that gives me a better taste in music

I'm not familiar with those but i'll research them; thank you. They will add much variation.

Lol, i just might do that.

it's really jazzy and bassy

This youtu.be/IyQOw-_H4yE

Godflesh is fantastic my gigga nigga
Fender Jazz Bass Special

Who here ever heard of Jimmy Wheresdabeat Page

>microdinner
t.fatfuck

Nothing is a waste if you enjoyed it.

The memes become reality.

Nicer food out there than processed offal shoved in a microwave for 5 minutes,

>Nothing is a waste if you enjoyed it.
So theres no problem in being a drug addict?

Post your next guitar

Can't make my mind up between this and

I want to punch SteveTerreberry in the fucking mouth

this

this is all you need to literally ruin a persons guitar at a gig

Just one good swipe on their finish and the value is gone.

either this or a J Mascis sig

both look sweet
the cherry you can see the wood but its too colorful
the violin looks more even but you cant see the top wood

the Charvelposting of last thread makes me want to buy this as my next guitar

i heard Tokais sound really solid
which pickups are you going to stick on it? some sweet paf copy? hmmmmmm sweet sounding

So would your life.

I'd rub that on your balls is you did that.

>He's not a drug addict

Lol why are you here?

i dont know all of my scales. I want to start to know them but youtube videos already assumes i learned them, is there an infographic that shows all the scales without having to watch an hour long video?

Maybe like a Allman Brother's Jessica style upbeat guitar duet.
also this

Is that a Stella? Old school blues guys will pay lots of money for those.

if*

Cherry bursts usually look a lot more oversaturated in photos, so that doesn't really bother me. I do like that visible wood though.

I've heard a lot of good things about the stock pick-ups so I think I'll stick with that to begin with.

What the fuck?