Me and my friend jerked off to my gf together wanna join in now

Me and my friend jerked off to my gf together wanna join in now

Fuck yeah man let's see some more of her. Who came first you or him?

Me I was so turned on watching him wat you wanna see

face

I wanna see every bit of her. She let you guys just jerk off on her or how did it go down? Great ass

Ask for specific things. We jerked off to her pics while she was downstairs

Who brought it up? Like who was like you let's jerk off to Stacy or whatever her name is?

Anyone wanna join more questions and requests?

We both did then I pushed to male it happen

You gonna try and have him cuck you?

Don't think he would we wanna fuck our gfs in the same bed to start. Any request of my girl anyone fapping

That's hot, who has the bigger dick your or him? Who came on her more and where did ou each cum? Was she aware you came in her? If not are ou going to tell her? Please also tits and face if you can

No face sry. Our dicks are nearly same size I came on her more he came off to the side of her no she's not aware id love to tell not sure how

Anyone dick in hand for her?

I'm
Jerking off I would love to do this with my girl and a friend. You should just tell her how you feel and what happened. Tell her you both want to fuck the shit out of her and make her your little slut.

face pic

any where you came on her face?

What you wanna see of her... I just want her to know we jerk off to her

No pics of it no

i think i have seen this yet

Don't get cucked, just get some threesome shit going.

I agree you can both tag team and abuse her body. If you lived near me I would ask for a turn. Let's see the fullest body pic your willing to give but we really wanna see her face.

Post a full body pic

Why face so badly? Not gunna cuck just jerk off to her and show her off

dont you worry! i'm jerking off to her! haha

got any of her ass and feet in the same pic. love poses like that!

She's got a sexy body and we like to be able to put faces to bodies. It doesn't have to be nude so technically no one could prove the pics are her if that's what your worried about. And I really want to know the face I'm imagining make suck her pussy juices off of my cock and exactly where my cum is gonna go

That pussy looks tasty as fuck I'd love to go down on her and then suck in those tits