Hey b rate my new drone concept, pretty rad right

hey b rate my new drone concept, pretty rad right

it's kinda confusing tbh fampai. where do you sit?

Am helicopter man,
this is shit. needs to look like this.

ah its unmaned its suppose to be like one of those drones people have nowadays, except it would be simpler

no theres a big counter rotating gyro in the body of the thing that runs on a direct gear path with the main rotor that acts as an anti torque

lol who would ride in something that wasn't being piloted tho

How much? I want to buy 3000 of that.

looks like a kajman

its a concept, i can sell u this .png tho, email me 10,000 $ cash

When I first seen the picture I was like, this thing isn't a thing, it's a troll obvi. But after reading this comment it almost sounds like you know what you're talking about, I don't know what to think =[

i was being serious, i just thought of this idea about 10 minutes ago, after i saw a picture of a ceiling fan on the ground

How did a ceiling fan get on the ground?

Thats where ceiling fans naturally grow from.

I wish

oh yeah plus it would be very long lasting because that big gyro would act as a kinetic energy component, basically the motor would work at 100% getting that thing started then run at about 20% to keep it spinning, think of a upside down bike and you spin the peddle

i dont know

Emaililng you Michelangelo of this century.

i had another idea, instead of having complicated steering gyros, the new part you can see here will be a omnidirectional hydraulic hinge, and basically to move one way you use the gyro in the body as an anti torque and as steering by directing the body to move up in the way you want to go forward.

like this

>gyroscope

>no one rating drone

7/10