Where can I find a girl like Adrian?

Where can I find a girl like Adrian?

You can't. All women now are fat single moms.

Adrian would end up being a SJW feminist tumblr blogger and would be disgusted with Rocky's masculinity.

in a weird pet shop. a girl like her is likely to be fat nowadays.

Not here in South Philly anymore. Local Italian girls are a lot different, like Jersey Shore "guidos."

The zoo

(((Israel)))

I am unfamiliar with these meme.

>A girl with no ambition

Outskirts of cities or the towns outside them.

Don't find her. Some bitch my sister knows acts like this. She still holds shit people said to her a decade ago against them. There's too much time in the world to be worried about these cunts.

It's weird how women seems to not uderstand that what most men really want is a girl like Adrian. I guess 'Rocky' is beyond their comprehension in every possible aspect

What an annoying bitch. I'm glad Rocko raped the shit out of her.

dat right dere is kino my man

just find some qt latina who is withdrawn and shy i guess

There's no shortage of them as long as you're Rocky. Well, are you?

They rarely leave their houses. My best friend's girlfriend is friends with a few, and besides work - where they socialize with no one - they never leave their house.

>A girl with no ambition
Lethbridge, Alberta. Where all the people from the rest of the province go to give up. Not even joking, you want an entire town of girls who have no ambition in life? Move there.

Pet stores obvs

Pick up a bunny while you're at it.

Bunzo best pet

At the zoo.
Retards love the zoo.

i know to qts who work in my local pet shop

now i just need to muster up the courage to talk to one of them

THIS

Singing at a Talking Heads concert

this movie looks really fucking great

why have i never heard off it until now??

>i know to qts who work in my local pet shop
>now i just need to muster up the courage to talk to one of them

What kind of fish are you buying there, beta?

Ask them if they have lion food, or if you can just feed it regular dry cat food.

Just normal goldfish, the beta fish tend to be aggressive so I don't like to put them in my tank

It's really cool. Definite should watch. Bunzo.

Do you have a rabbit? Ask someone who actually does. Even my friend who has two doesn't recommend it unless you're really into them.

go back in time because they are extinct