Tfw your girlfriend pocket dials you while getting fucked real hard and you're sitting there trying to figure out what...

>tfw your girlfriend pocket dials you while getting fucked real hard and you're sitting there trying to figure out what the sounds you're hearing are because at first you don't realize what's happening and then you do

What am I supposed to do with this feel bros?

>pocket dials
She knew.

It's called plausible deniability.
You're gone, bro.

n e v e r
t r u s t
t h o t s

It wasn't an accident.

The guy fucking her called you with her phone and she didn't see him.

completely ghost her or murder. pretty much your only two options

>pocket dails
>while getting funked
Found the Virgin

>when the dick is so good you have to call up your boyfriend and tell him

She could have accidentally hit redial while taking off her jeans. It's not entirely impossible.

I wish I had a dick that big.

This. He said he listened for a little while before he realized what it was he was hearing.

How long did you listen for? More than 30 seconds? Cuck mode activated. Accept your new role, cuck boy

>implying you wouldn't listen like you were looking at a lethal car accident

i'll make this very clear:

you are an idiot. you probably don't deserve her.

the fact that you're on Sup Forums asking for advice confirms that you are an absolute dunce

there is NO hope for you

you'll end up in jail or on food stamps

/the end/

I've been listening for about 12 minutes now. I can't bring myself to hang up.

I want to listen to hear if they realize I'm listening. If I discover either of them called me on purpose, to throw it in my face, I'll being going to prison soon.

We met on /soc/.

I'll beat your ass in public

pussy punk shit start some shit in my face I'll kill you

that's my fucking money for my fucking family your nigger mother should not be fucking measuring Nazi food rations to our food or fucking with our bank accounts

I will kick your head in asphalt, you're a bitch

Oh god. That's worse than asking a Craigslist slut to be your girlfriend.

I beat your fucking ass hahahah bitch

I beat your ass

Call the cops and tell them that you think your girlfriend is getting raped because she called you and you hear the sounds of sex but she isn't saying anything into the phone.

Tell them that she's a really good girl and you're certain this isn't infidelity and that you're seriously concerned about her well being.

Your local news stations will take care of the rest. All of her family and friends will hear about it on television

money can't buy violence

you're a faggot and a nigger and worthless trash and a man on his 30's throwing little bitch trantrums and a fucking terrorist

violence is its own reward I think it's justice to a lot of families

your punk shit is uncalled for, bitch limp wristed paki fuck little bitch

This dudes smart.

This, Op. Broadcast the fact that you're got cucked on your local television stations, so your whole town knows you don't have what it takes to keep your woman satisfied.

>I've been listening for about 12 minutes now

what the fuck is wrong with you? might as well be standing in the corner of the bedroom their in, watching them fuck.

Are you sure it's only one dude fucking her?

op this
make history

you're gonna start a war because that's how much of a little bitch you are, and you're too much of a pussy to say it terrorist

I don't have to move a goddamn thingfor you to end up on the news

either you make the ill public or your nigger paki ass is gonna pretend to be Italian on national television

Univision is a joke, and they're trash your mother makes them look like Gods faggot

you think you can make some shit up a lie and bring the heat on me? your father's a joke

Go back to Colombia or the sandnigger shithole you came from

Emily Wright fucked an Alligator

and Dogs and Dolphins

it already is on the news, it counts as being cucked by white trash that does beastiality

he cucks himself he's a little bitch just like his whole family

This. For the love of God.

The cops have the ability to locate any cellphone on earth, live. They can flip a switch and boom, they'll know exactly where she is.

Emily Wright
Bo/BEau FBI
Ahmad Said Alkuteifani
Judith Abuhamra
HUsan Abuhamra
Yousif Abunasr

piece of shit those are damages on the Galleria

BBV your mother's a nigger to be in a Spanish Bank

bribing Judges

I honestly can't hear anything over the sound of her voice. She's being really loud. Whoever is fucking her sounds like he's TRYING to hurt her.

I've heard her say "OW" more times than I can count, but that isn't stopping him. She sounds like she's in a lot of pain.

he's fucking her in the ass.

>tfw OP's girlfriend is legit being raped and he thinks she's just cheating

This is perfect. Goddam I'm asking for advice here from now on..

K. I'm going to hang up now and go cry for about 10 hours.

Have a good night guys.

>The guy fucking her called you with her phone and she didn't see him.

Honestly that's a pretty bro move, I mean it's not like he can turn down free pussy but he might as well let the other guy know he's putting up with a cheating slut.

This.

What if she had a brief, two second window of opportunity to call for help and hitting redial to your number was quicker than dialing 911?

Op just call 911 to her adress

literally huh? Da fuq you going on about, mate?

Just call the cops

Wow. He wasn't trolling.

the universe is telling you to leave her dumbass

Look at it this way: It could be worse.

Don't hang up. Let her wonder if you listened the whole thing.