Mexicans and niggers are the only ones who start gangs.kill and rape white women...

Mexicans and niggers are the only ones who start gangs.kill and rape white women. And yet you cocks hate the white man who wants to save your world. How fucking stupid are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's busy on twitter, how fucking stupid are you thinking he has time to put his own personal gains aside to save the world OP?

wasn't al capone a white person??? Well, Italian, but Italian American. A lot of white people become gangsters but they become successful ones hahahahaha

Our God emperor has risen. Holy Terra will be saved

>Aryan brotherhood
>KKK

>Aryan Brotherhood
>Protectors of the white race
>Not meth dealing scumbags who sell it to their own race

Forget it scum s gonna scum, independently of race.

You're a retard.

Can't wait to see the Trump inauguration embarrassments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

How's reddit fag you know one day your kid will come out darker in color and darker in heart. Ever heard of go to the light. Your a nigger lover have fun in hell

Try and say something even more retarded. Maybe that will work.

The Kennedy family got their wealth from bootlegging gangster patriarch Kennedys. They were full-blooded Irish mobs.

This really just makes me want to have sex with any woman who isn't white

I'm sorry your a nigger or a spic trust me Donald will still need some crop picking

>you're a nigger lover have fun in hell
Not a very Christian thing to say

You're the type who demonizes Obamacare and all the lazy fucks on it, and praises the Affordable Care Act, right?

Good Afghanistan the place for you

>your
>implying you're
>missing a period at the end of the sentence
Papers please.

*you're

How's that GED of yours printed on the back of a diner placemat holding up? Figure out how to get the ketchup and grease stains off it yet?

Grammar Nazi? I thought you guys went by Alt-Write now?

We gots us a grammar nazi go fuck your self woo wee! The ads die fast faggot and you have proven your a reddit fag loving fur fag kys

Sweet baby Jesus with a splintered cross up his ass, could you be any more mediocre?

You ruined the bait user

That wasn't bait. That was a sign with the clear warning in big black letters "PIT TRAP HERE"

Euro muzzys vs ameri cholos
Who commits more crime

You're either a bad troll, or an autist whose crush started dating a black guy so you came here because you think we'll affirm your false sense of superiority over black people, in order to make yourself feel better.

Or maybe you're just retarded.

Gipsies too.

The only thing worse than your grammar is your spelling.

yeah but they believe in jesus, so we're letting them in after a little more hazing

the only thing worse then the words you used, are the codex hieroglyphs of the English language which you strung together to form a coherent syntactically correct sequence to convey your cognition through the heretofore mentioned method

this

You still didn't capitalize the first word, the first comma you used was unnecessary, and you didn't put a period at the end.
Bravo. You spent five minutes looking up all of those words and you still fucked it up.

So you're saying that motorcycle clubs don't do the same things? Most of them are all white and do the same thing as all the so called "Nigger" and "Mexican" gangs. How fucking stupid are you OP?

Speak the truth

Maybe read up on USA and CIA m8. And then Read up about Russia and KGB.

You're retarded. Most motorcycle clubs are normal people and are non violent. You mean biker gangs, and they don't out number clubs by a long shot.

There's a thread about raping drunk women in Sup Forums right now.

Yet you whites somehow find yourself joining said fans and trying to act like niggers and mexicunts. Funny.

>fans
Fuck I meant gangs.