Does Sup Forums like ethan?

does Sup Forums like ethan?

I think he can be pretty funny sometimes

Who?

Sometimes hes pretty funny, but Sometimes hes also acting a bit too much like a jew

too jew

Love him

Who?

pretty funny guy
his collabs can be cringy at times but its entertaining.

his new podcasts are kinda bad

He is a hypocrite jew

"Hey guys I just wanna make this unbiased video about the election. I'm not shitting on either candidate here, okay?"

>1 month later

"FUCK TRUMP IS SO STUPID LOL"

i like his videos calling out SJWs

yeah why not

To be fair, trump is literally retarded. He gets to stand up to criticism now that hes gonna be president. Before it was mindless party banter and now its simply the job description

Or are we gonna forget Obummer stupid muslim Nigger deluxe?

What about his videos where he acts like a SJW himself

>whines about legitimate criticism of a massive pussy
Cry some more trumpfag

I'm a Trump supporter, and I'm fine with making jokes about him. But why not any videos making fun of Hilary? Or Obama?

He moved to LA and now has an obvious agenda. Yuck.

Get out of here Ethan!

I feel like because he would be considered racist by a lot of his community if he criticized obama. I'm sure he would if it didn't mean hurting some of his following. He is a kike from Israel after all, they hate muslims.

Trumpfag is obvious

fucking hilarious. and i REALLY hate most youtubers.

pewdiepie 3.0

just make random obnoxious noises
the kiddies fucking love that shit

Have you missed the last 5 months? Pewdiepie is pretty good now

I liked his old videos. Fuck this new podcast bs he has to do because yt wants to hide videos now. My favorite video is the one of a taste tester talking about airating shit and thats a 10.

>completely ignoring the entire post

He's mad because the faggot claimed to be unbiased, and clearly did not follow through with that claim.

Nobody gets mad when people are honest about their intentions.

Videos like the one where he talks about the bs youtube puts youtubers through are good. Him trying to be funny usually fails

And you ignored the string of replies talking about the fact that while he is probably 'unbiased' he still hast to pander for views, and as his audience is mostly college aged people, they are mainly liberal.

Its just like Philly D trying to be unbiased. He has faced shittons of hate for trying to be unbiased and I'm sure his channel would have failed if not for the shittons of sponsors.

Guess what, trump is the president, by that point, Hillary was old news, making a video of her that late would be pointless.

He said he wanted to be unbiased for that video. rage harder over an internet video faggot

Oh Mr. Jews dindu