Hey Sup Forums my cat just died. Mauled by a fucking loose pitbull

Hey Sup Forums my cat just died. Mauled by a fucking loose pitbull.

Anyone got some cat pictures to share?
>Both these cats died, and i miss them dearly

i'm sorry for your loss :(

No cat pictures, but here's my dog

Thank you user. Really.

>718423945

Cute dog, my friend

Get a real pet faggot

That is a cute dog, thank you for sharing my friend

Why didn't you make your cat an indoor cat? I never understood the point of having a part-time pet.

shoulda kept it inside

Don't shut your heart down now that they're gone. Your pain can cause you to retreat and never want to love again. Take solace in knowing that you gave your cat friends a better life than they ever could have dreamed. Good luck to you! I hope you have more kitty friends in the future! :)

I didn't let him out, he pushed out a screen to chase a butterfly.
>I aint even making that shit up

sounds like you need more gore

Thank you user, thats very kind of you

Poison the shitbull.

Cats are the worst pet to have . And obviously it's a sign you need a pitbull because it did you a fucking favor

Believe me user, im going to do something to it. Im going to call animal control, make sure its a long lengthy process to fight to keep the dog, and when they finally lose, ill send a a few flowers with a note saying "atleast you got to watch your pet die"

do you know the owner of the dog?

No pitbull is going to die for the sake of a bunch of stupid dead cats

Kill yourself OP. Seriously.

Here is a picture of my dog wearing shades

Yea, the only nigger in all of vermont. Nobody likes this asshole, and he refuses to keep his dog in his yard.

To give you perspective, he nearly lost his dog 6 months ago after it killed a different dog. The only saving grace was that the other dog was also considered a "problem animal"

In my county, dogs are given statuses, and you get 1 time if a dog on a "dangerous dogs list" he used his up, and i hope he enjoys watching his dog do a line of zyklon B

Thats a styling pupper

See my post about the dog being on the "dangerous dogs" list. Check your local ordinance, many people lose pitbulls, rotweilers and boxers to these ordinances.

The law is a fickle slut, but occasionally she puts out

Thats a cute pussy man

No cats. But here's a picture of my piglet with reindeer ears

Feed that orange bastard some lasagna

Don't hate, pitbulls need to eat

Here is another doge. This one is enjoying your pain

can dump some more of him

The fact that i had to imagine that over seeing it made me laugh, thanks user

So the pitbull is going to die?

I wish pigs didnt taste so good, cause that pudgy piggy is adorable

bingo

kill that fucking dog

No doubt about it. There was a guy who lost both his dogs after they killed some livestock. First time he was warned, second time they took them and he lost them. He was telling me he was given the choice of either his vet putting them down or the state. All he wanted was to shoot them

Never thought of myself as a cat person until my wife begged me for a cat.

well good luck. I hope you will get the revenge you deserve. And one more time i'm sorry for you loss.

LMFAO

Not the guy you're trying to shit on, but yeah, yeah it will die. You can get conditions put on an animal owner if it so much as rushes at someone.
TLDR lrn the rules cunt

I know that feel man my cat died in 2015 3rd of July had one day to go till freedom, I remember it like it was fucking yesterday :'(

HURR MIAURR

Sorry for your loss
Here is my cat

HURRA MIAURRA DURR MIAURR

lol... no. Not at all how that works.

Your cat deserved it. Why the fuck was it out loose and why do you live in an area with loose dogs and best yet, why the fuck do you morons call all dogs pitbulls?

The dog won't suffer or be put to sleep. You can suffer and cry like a bitch all day.

POST MORE I NEED A GOOD WANK M8.

Here are my kittehs!

MIAURRR HURR

Nah cunt that dog will suffer, it already suffers with a bad temper wich is more than enough to get the police involved, you think it's just cat's that get torn to shreds they practice on cats and turn on a fucking dime on their owners. And once they do it's byebye doggo.

If anything or anyone killed my cat I'd be out for blood. It's not illegal to kill people's dogs. You have a gun op?

You just going around shooting cats?

Die

One of my neighbors shot my cat. Don't know which one though. I'm sorry for your loss.

so many edges

here's mine

My neighbors dog bit my cat. I can't prove it but it had a very small hole in its head like a dog bite. He was such an awesome cat. He would walk off leash at the beach with dogs running around. His chill super friendly personality is likely what got him killed. He was born under the Christmas tree Christmas Morning 2012. Miss that cat every day

Mr. Cat.

I wonder if he warned that Crisco up first

sorry for your loss man, do what you have to do
this asshole lets a dog like that run lose its killed once before your cats right hell whats next ?
is it going to go to a park and decide it belongs to him now and rip a 9 year old's face off?

do the legal eagle thing
and if that dose no work

get in your car and mow the fucker down
then back up

and just go oops

the flowers are a nice touch i like that
i would see if you could find a stuff pitt bull toy to go along with it

All my cat pictures are too big to be posted here...

I feel for you, bro, I do. I love both cats and dogs.

But you need to understand the cat getting preyed upon by another animal, getting caught and tortured by asshole kids, getting shot by rednecks, or getting ran over; are all hazards of having an outdoor cat. And many neighbors and members of the community *greatly prefer* you don't just let your cat roam freely. They tend to scent mark doorways (particularly of houses that have animals), shit on people's lawns/doorsteps, get into people's garbage, etc.

And honestly, dogs attacking cats is just sort of something they do. It's the wolves in them and the less genetically corrupted the dog is (not like a little toy dwarf dog) the more likely they are to do it. Even the best sweetest dog to people can chase cats.

I have a German Shepherd and a cat.... and while she's really sweet to my own cat if she sees one outdoors she'll bark like crazy and dart after it (and she's otherwise very obedient, smart, loyal, and non-aggressive).

The moral of this story is if you let your cat live outside, nature happens. The cat may be happier, but it's very likely his lifespan is shorter. It's also quasi-irresponsible on your behalf too because that is basically like letting a kid run amuck tip and spread garbage everywhere and shit and piss on people's doorsteps. Also, if it's as cold where you live right now as it is here, you're a grade a dick to be making your cat live outside in 0 degree fahrenheit weather, you should be having animals.

It's honestly not the dogs fault in this case. Particularly if the cat got mauled off your property. It sounds like a case of two irresponsible animal owners letting their animals live "free range" and seeing the natural result.

I miss my cat too. I get that since my cat was a outdoor cat something could happen but the neighbor could have atleast said something. Instead I came home from school and finding out someone shot her.

Feels bad man

I'm so sorry.
Should report the dog, either get it put down or at the least the owner has to secure it better.

I'm not one for euthanization but your cats died as a result of that dog not being confined correctly.

Here is my indoor cat, Raven.

I hear feral pits loved rat poison and bleach to drink. Hope you find those fuckers alive and send them to a kill shelter far away.

Not the dogs fault man. Bad owner is bad. The dog is just being a dog.

Would you say that still if it was your kitty that got mauled? I don't think so.

Here's my cat and my pitbull

Best buds

Yes I would because it's the truth. I would hate that dog with a burning passion but that doesn't change facts. The dog isn't the one at fault, it's the owner.

Cute as fuck man, wish my two were that close.

Great, one less devil-spawn to plague the planet.

My cat died a bit back, I always sorta hated him, but I had him since I was like four, I suppose it was a "brother" hate. Anyway, I was in school when he died a couple years back and apparently I wouldn't have wanted to see him because I didn't like him. Sad feels that I never said bye to the old meower. (Pic not related, new cat I got)

Our pits look pretty similar

Pupper has two families

I'm not sure what mine is mixed with.

Hmm, hard to say. Almost looks full Pit, but maybe mixed with something else.

>Hey guys give me the attention I so desperately crave
Found the abused teen virgin whose parents are divorced.

I come to post my cat, sorry for sideways pic

wow so butthurt

You're a real hero!