Rate my joint

rate my joint
also general drugs tread

That ain't no joint nigga that's a cone.

joint looks ok. Tobacco in it looks shitty though, I guess you used regular smoke tobacco, didnt you?
Buy yourself some quality stuff like golden virginia or amber leaf.

have you ever used anything else? like psychedelics or amphetamines, etc.

drugs i've used or use now, in order:
>weed
>alcohol
>lean
>lsd
>shrooms
>cocaine
>mdma
>xanax
>oxy
>dmt
>and soon DOM (STP)

Nice list, you need to add to it tho.

>weed
>alcohol
>LSD
>1P-LSD
>shrooms
>5meo-mipt
>4ho-dipt
>cocaine
>mdma
>mda
>amphetamine
>methylone
>mephedrome
>Mescaline
>ketamine
>2cb
>2cc
>2cd
>2ce
>2cp
>2c-t7
>doc
>BK-2cb
>dmt

Only a few things I want to try but they're incredibly rare

What are some underrated drugs?

im actually expecting some 1p lsd
wouldn't fuck with those other RCs though.

what was mescaline like? i've been thinkin about trying it for a while now.

When you take the 1p, don't expect the usual come up like with LSD. 1p is actually inactive and it takes about an hour or so for your liver to break the propionyl group off and turn it into LSD. After that it's a good strong trip.

Mescaline was fun but nothing special in my eyes. It's chemically related to the 2CXs so it's a similar trip but lasts about 8-10 hours.

The older generation of RCs were good, I've always loved 2CB and 2CC. 2CE is nice too but can be a very involved trip and it has a heavy body load. The newer derivatives such as the cathinones (methylone, mephedrome and bk-2cb) are nice if you go easy on them but they'll always feel weaker than the methamphetamine and amphetamine versions. It's when people expect it to be stronger, and take more to compensate that things go wring

>4ho-dipt
im checkin out all these chems and this one sounds kinda lit tbh

4ho-dipt and 5meo-mipt are derived from mushrooms, so very similar effects. I did get weird chest pains on meo-mipt but once they went the trip was very visual

thats the most information ive heard about 1P, thanks man

No worries. The first time I tried it was kinda weird as myself and my mate got a bit pissed off nothing was happening. Kinda just ended up having a spliff and chilling but then about hour later it kicked in hard. Patience is definitely required as a double drop of that stuff would be a hard trip

lmao good to know, i'm gonna dose about 220ug and see how we go from there

Have you done LSD before then? I'd start with just 1 tab, you can always drop the 2nd once the first one kicks in

yeah last time i did 4 tabs i cant remember the dose i think it was 125ug each but this was a few months back in late august - september

i forgot to add i did 2, and the other 2 about 1 1/2 hours later.
not all 4 at once, that'd be fucked

Fair enough.

The first time we had the 1p, we'd also had quite a bit to drink and some top notch coke. When the acid kicked in my mate was unable to get a coherent sentence out without forgetting what he was talking about and laughing

Lol man is that a splif ?

>my mate was unable to get a coherent sentence out without forgetting what he was talking about and laughing

hahaha that's just before the fun really gets started

Well I do have 150mg of dmt I've been saving for a special occasion. Next time I have some acid I might have the dmt when I'm peaking

Lol I'm waiting for half a G of DMT idk if it's coming though, it's going to my old house (ex gf) and she's super chapped at me and said she would throw it out. (she doesn't do drugs)

Pussy real niggas only use backwoods fucking white devil bitch enjoy ur cancer

Where are you from? I know the bark is legal here in the UK and it's a pretty easy extraction to do. I was feeling lazy tho so bought mine from a reputable source on the dark web

I'm in Canada. I've read a bit about the extraction process in the past. How tf do I get the bark though?

Life

Looks like your governments cracked down on the import of the bark. We had the same thing here with mushrooms. They used to be legal as long as they're weren't dried out or brewed into tea, but they changed the law to include fresh picked ones

Fair nuff, DW is easier anyway. I'm gonna get some changa 8)

damn speaking of, i just got refunded for the half G cuz ive been waiting so long. fuckin' lit!

shut the fuck up nigga.

did you really just call golden virginia and amber leaf quality tobacco, the stuff tastes like shite

you look like the man to ask is it true that shrooms
dont hit you the first time you take them? A friend who tried them said he didnt feel shit the first time

no that's not true he didn't take enough haha
i just felt baked when i took a gram, i don't know what kind though, they were pressed pills.

alright thanks man
well he took 4grams the next time and told me it was the best shit he ever tried haha

I totally hate Blunts.

sounds about right LOL

read about the darknet. find out how to get the gooooood shit.

I've only ever done weed but thinking about some more shit soon. Been depressed lately and figure why the hell not.

Roach is too big OP it's fucking massive
anything thicker than your finger is unnecessary

In my opinion I should say

your opinion is wrong