Give me one reason why Arma 3 is potentially the best game out there

Give me one reason why Arma 3 is potentially the best game out there.

>protip, you can't.

Its fun

what

the developers worked very hard and age lots of eggs

It has guns PS I have never played this game

>you can scoot on your ass
Although, it's the buggiest piece of shit ever. I love the gameplay, but the server browser overloads routers and nothing works as it should, with FPS dropping globally as a game progresses etc. It's not the greatest game ever, but if it worked, it would be because of ass scooting.

It has the best voice acting

too fucking hard in single mode.

well... arma 2 is better so....

are you kidding?

i think over the years i've accumulated 1,800 hours (yikes) but i think it's mainly due to the modifications. i haven't actually been on recently but the last time I played there was life mods, survival mods, vehicle mods, etc. to me it felt like garry's mod with a whole different engine

Just bought this on steam sale. Logged 100+ hours already. This game is the shit. But A3 wasteland is fucking trash compared to A2 wasteland.

The vast maps and the never ending stream of mods and now with a powerful editor!

I once played arma life or some shit and i decided to drive around in a go cart, some fucking faggot rp nerd was being a cop and arrested me, then some randos rocked and and killed everyone in the jail to get some other scub out and i just walked out stole my go cart and used it to transport heroin.

that was the first and last time i played that retarded game

"best game" is pretty subjective, not much point arguing about it
though I do really like it, I have about 550 hours

wasteland is always shite if everyone's playing independent, I find it more fun to fight for areas as part of blufor or opfor
I don't know what it is about this gamemode, but it really brings out the ghillie suit wearing, .50 toting cancerous faggots that just camp stores

Because it's not Dwarf Fortress, which is the actual best game.

you can actually be in and out of all the time

its the most realistic tactical shooter

I bought it on the steam sales but have yet to install and play, so your right i can't, at least not yet.

no i don't have. but i have 3 reasons why it's not.
1. too expensive
2. too expensive DLCs
3. and did i mention that it's too fucking expensive.

Arma 2 is better. srs.
How did they fuck up cars so badly in 3?

arma 2 gets kudos because thats how the dayz mod began, infact if it weren't for that mod they probably wouldn't have sold enough arma 2 to even consider making a third.

Duh. You NEED ARMA2 TO PLAY DAYZ back when it first came out. And then they have the balls to try and charge me 25 bucks to get the finished mod? Fuck off arma 2.

no shit sherlock, hence why i said dayz is the only reason arma2 sold in any great quantity to begin with

>it's the buggiest piece of shit ever.
How come? I haven't experienced any bugs. Occasionally my gun will dissappear in KOTH, but that's a mod.

>but the server browser overloads routers
What even the fuck? Never happened to me.

>FPS dropping globally as a game progresses
I'm running it cranked to the fucking max and I manage to get 60 average in multiplayer.

Seriously tho. Why did they try to make us pay for it? Why couldnt it be included with arma 2?

Wallet Balance: $0.06

:( missed the sale

check my depressing 6 cents and 6 dubs
and these ones