Post what makes you diamonds

Post what makes you diamonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already immune, sorry kid :)

fuck off op

That's cuz you're a nigger ass faggot spice towel head

Ms. Universe isn't the perfect specimen and cute isn't always gorgeous.

There is a saying, for every pig, there is a pig fucker.

When standardizing beauty, youth is a major factor. Although an older take charge woman, may help a man live to his potential and compound happiness with attraction. As opposed to jumping through hoops and attempting to keep a snowflake in late August.

I notice teeth first, even though I'm not a daily brusher. Next is the eyes and voice. This signifies intent, honesty and purpose. Wasted words or lack of passion shows. Next is how she treats her own body and mind. Dressed down to outright sloppiness, can reveal focus and hubris. The opposite is never true.

A laugh when the situation is near impossible, the mix of human smells, yesterday's washed hair, this morning's brushed teeth, this moment's intense sweat or calming scent of what she wears to bed.

Her bodies unflinching acceptance of your semen and it's unwavering rejection of anything less than the basic trust, that persuaded her to decide that to live is to die, but it's not so bad with you.

sauce plz

dundee

cancer

If OP doesnt reply to this post his mother will die in her sleep tonight

Fag!!!

Seriously need sauce motherfucker

Big fag!!!

replying

Mrs Alice has cock now?

asd

Time, heat, and pressure

lol

/thread

sauce please

Cuck off

ur moms death

dickass, she has cancer, it could happen

dubble fag

yes need sauce

wooty woooot

CP

fuck you

do you even know what that is?

lying nigger faggot

Youtubers with big cleavage

youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE

Club Penguin ?

Fuck

The Sup Forums equivalent of "SHARE THIS WITH 12 FRIENDS OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. IF U DO U WILL MEET UR TRUE LOVE TONIGHT"

OP you're pathetic and uninteresting, even by Sup Forums standards

not kewl

fffffffffffffffff

that's deep man

fu

fuck you op

Heh, sadly my love doesn't exist within this world, much less this beer.

A shy smile for only my eyes only. My Orion's belt, my personal constellation. I alone with the right perspective. Lightspeed, paused and memorized.

dammit

fuck you