Are there any programmes/apps out there to throughly clean your phone and delete all material associated with it - in...

Are there any programmes/apps out there to throughly clean your phone and delete all material associated with it - in order to stop police recovering data from it?

Destroy it

the hydraulic press channel

there are plenty of drive wipe apps for all platforms

Then i definately will look guilty.

Don't destroy with water damage, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and pretend nothing happened

As long as there's no evidence it doesn't matter really, it'll just be banter

whats her name?

Who is The girl?

Magnet

Some arab bitch an op posted a few days back. Forget her name. Check b archives

So wouldn't you look even more guilty having an app that wipes your phone?

kek I was thinking about crushing a HDD 10 min ago, even before opening Sup Forums

What about restoring the phone to factory settings? Any tech fags around?

What did you do nig nog

Download app called "Hammertime".
Worked well for Hillary.

Anybody recommend an app for iphones?

This.

OP it's about to be taken in for forensic investigation? Then there's no way to do this without leaving traces.

I'm amazed they're giving you ahead notice though. Sorry, I meant shocked. Tax dollars at work.

You can always use a hammer.

Destroy it OP. It doesn't matter if you look guilty it's about what they can prove not what they think. Take out the SIM card and toss it in a lake that's not near where you live

hard reset and then use one of this programms
secure wipe, full wipe or ishredder. The best one is ishredder

you can also use them all in this sequence: secure wipe, full wipe or ishredder. It will be near impossible to recover data

Another method is using safeeraser on your pc. Just connect the phone and use the program