Why is it so good Sup Forums bros?

Why is it so good Sup Forums bros?

Good thread you ugly faggot.

t-thanks

>Why is it so good Sup Forums bros?

Its not. But there isn't much on in the summer and I love the films so I watch anyways.

Since when did MTV start making less shitty tv shows? This and Shannara Chronicles are my jam desu.

>tfw in love with audrey

Is this played completely straight as horror/mystery show or whatever?

yes but it also has the walking corridors and chatting in cafeterias teen soap (horror/murder) drama to fill the time.

who's your favorite character and why is it Quinn Maddox?

Based Sal

Noah and Audrey are literally the only characters I give a fuck about. The guy you mentioned is bretty cool as well desu.

>not liking Brooke and Jake too
Noah just doesn't do it for me. I keep comparing him with his movie counterpart. He has nothing on Jamie Kennedy. He is not funny just cringey pop referency

Seriously they intend to kill people when they attack. Why do they wewr the mask.

Why did the dyke help kill the killer if she was working with the killer?
Her interference at the end is the only reason things didn't end horribly.

mfw

Brooke and Jake a shit. Hopefully she gets axed this season.

take that back.

>Shannara Chronicles

Decent, but weird in spots. Forced love triangle is lame. Its like MTV is unaware of the chivalrous love trope. And I find it strange that Safehold turned out to be what it was. It makes the timeline weird.

Interested to see where they take the next season, but I really want to see them get through Wishsong and do Scions.Like if they wanted to stick with the same characters over multiple seasons, they should've jumped to Scions

What are you talking about s1 was complete shit only now that has show started s2 the show is finally getting watchable.

Why is he so based bros?

Emma best girl.
Emma best bum.

I agree about the bum

DUDE PTSD LMAO

She needs to die so Audrey can officially take over as the lead of the show already.

its literally a long winded movie with a different twist/murder every ep

This is among the worst TV shows I've ever seen

but I still watch it

are you a girl?

Unfortunately no

>Bex will never grab you by the ear bend you over a couch and peg you til you cry.

I can't stand her in everything Ive seen her in

fuck

Why? She's qt.

I find nothing about her to be cute and I can't stand her acting.

her butt is very distractingly big

it's ok, but it still got the mtv teeny stuffs but i think it's bearable. someone kills zoe already, that bitch's braid is atrocious