How did Sup Forums find girls their age after finishing highschool?

How did Sup Forums find girls their age after finishing highschool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CFKCJxXAtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't

My best friend's girlfriend knew a girl that was single. She is my wife now.

>Sup Forums
>find girls

Pick one

Like i finished midterm so all the girls i know along with my friends are still going to school. So id like to either get a second job or get a girlfriend

With DNA tests.

Well Sup Forums is just handfuls of different people

are you aware where you are?

Yeah but not everyone on here is a loser

either that or they're a liar

Im 25 and never kissed. The closest i got was a friend that squeezed my man titties and thought they were great and bigger than hers.

checked

College, work, church, neighbors, etc. If you leave your moms fucking basement there are people outside

I joined social hobbies, pertinent to my interests.

checked too user

The person buying the bananas works at Sonic.

Did you get to squeeze hers back?

My friend overheard some spanish chick saying she was into me but i have no way of talking to her about it idk i was just tryna meet someone

Immediatly after high school I dated a girl I met at a friend of a friends party. After that relationship went south I ran into a girl that was a friend in high school, we dated for 8 years and are now engaged.

You should fuck around for a couple years and then find a girl that has acceptable looks that you get along with really well. Once you get past 25 the pickings are slim and most girls have been run through for the last ten years.

Go to college you idiot.

In new orleans we dont have basements due to flooding but ive been walking my dog as a way to get out and be around people

At masturbation class? I don't think so.

Dude shit isnt cheap especially since they got rid of TOPS

Yeah i like to chat with most girls i can find

Liberal arts lol

go to colleges/universities, there are more girls than guys in colleges/universities. 60% girls vs 40% guys.

Speak for yourself

True. The rest are pedos.

>already forced myself into 20ish random groups of girls
>fucked one of them at least half of the time
All it takes is a way to introduce yourself and a nihilistic sense of humor

Pedos are losers.

Yeah i could but fuck school i struggled through highschool

>getting a girl
Fuck that in growing my virginity back, been 4 years now

Step 1: Go outside

I'm into tabletop role-playing games, politically active and I like spending time outside in parks and squares. Recently my circle of friends got into juggling and Magic the gathering, both can be done in social settings. I also join jam sessions with my mediocre skills on the harmonica.

That's embarrassing.

Well luckily there are a lot of dumb girls out there.

What are your current MTG decks?

Not stupid per say i was taking ap classes im just lazy and i dont pay attention well

>there is just one kind of intelligence
Hahaha nice b8 m8, oh wait you don't actually believe what you said? If so what's your highest qualification?

I used to play magic that got me no girls just a bunch of cool stoner friends

Fuck off

My advice is to focus on yourself in your 20s. If you get a chance to get laid, take it, but DO NOT enter into a relationship. Build yourself up mentally, physically, and economically. Trying to enter into a relationship before you truly have a grip on who you are and what you're capable of is a recipe for disaster.

Then when you're in your late 20s/early 30s, look for women who are in their early 20s (just graduated college or are about to). You're exactly the kind of man who they're looking for. Stable, mature, experienced, and wealthy.

I meet most girls through work and college at first then hooked up with a couple of girls I went the high school with. Then in the restaurant business servers are mostly whores and bars were good for one night stands. Just stay confident and don't be a retard beta fuck and don't go for bitches out of your league I always choose volume over quality although you get some crazy's sometimes.

Not related to the thread, but I think im the one buying the bananas in OP's post. Could be wrong. I'd tell the story but it's not very interesting

Loser spotted.

Wow. Post selfie

This.

Yeah kinda what im doing atm but i thought it would be cool to have someone who cares about my well being you feel?

Kek took me a few seconds

Explain

op, dont listen to this clown. this advice is for ugly fucks who took up stem degrees and couldnt get girls while he was in his prime

the only types of women who go for this type of dick bag are whore who either failed out of college and attach themselves to dumb ugly fucks who will act like a meal ticket for their lives, or they end up at the bar fucking whoever will take them.

Just fuck as much as you can while you have energy and looks, dont spend a fucking dime on them if you can manage it, and invest like fuck.

Find a girl who you enjoy being around, that is loyal. Wifing a early 20's gal is a huge mistake if you are in your 30's.

I only have a beginners deck, elf based.
Well I'm part of a sorta punk/hippie subculture, that hangs out in a park playing MTG, juggling, getting high and jamming. There are both men and women in that group and everyone kind of take part in new fads.

This is what all stupid people say.

If you had any intelligence at all you'd know that nothing I said implied that. Calling someone stupid doesn't mean they're bad at music for example, which is a different kind of intelligence.

Yeah that makes sense my main thing is i cant afford a car

I'm basically a rasta, neckbeard, punk hybrid with glasses.

I had a spider deck

thats hot

This is so cringe it hurts.

I just want someone cool to support me she doesnt have to have money or a degree thay doesnt matter to me

Do they work similar to goblin decks?
It's not really an intentional look, just kind of happened.

Fix it before it's too late.

i was in the same boat user.

>go to the gym
>download tinder
>volunteer 1 day a week

>i combined all those things, from being a fat ugly 18 year who had only had sex once to being 23, decent body, awesome job, volunteer every sunday, qt3.14 cheerleader gf. i try talk to everyone i meet while i volunteer, and everytime you make eye contact with women in public, give them a cheeky smile. fake it till you make it, there is no magic fix. inside im still a beta mummys boy but that all goes away when you are balls deep in a chick who is 1.5ft shorter than you

Thats what I'm trying to explain to you, if you wait until you are in your 30's, the only types of girls that come for you are going to use you like a meal ticket.

If your girl is not at your maturity level when you get into the relationship, she will not magically grow up while she is in the relationship.

Find a friend that is loyal, and make her your girl.

Like i care man i asked how to get a girlfriend not to tell me how smart i am

Nah, I like the way I am. It doesn't interfere with what I want to do and people tend to like me well enough.

No i liked to it because most monsters had reach or trample

I been working out alot but im some skinny skater dude so im tryna put on some mass

>Implying I finished highschool
>Implying I find girls
>Implying implications

And being smart enough to get into college where plenty of girls are away from home for the first time, is a good way to get a girlfriend you retard.

I'm not telling you out of nowhere to go get a degree. I'm telling you that going to college is one of the best ways to meet girls your own age. Which is what you asked.

Having reach or trample is pretty effective. I think I have a planes walker that gives all active monsters trample.

Message youtubers
youtu.be/-CFKCJxXAtE

Yeah i know too many people who have woman due to what they own i want a girl that likes my character

Jesus...

OK if that's what you think you special guy, you also have not told me what your highest qualification was.
I assume its just a high school diploma then

Well ive been considering community college to get a trade

picture pls. :^))))))

Whatever man, you look how you want to and I'll look like I want to.

You MTG dudes should try out the EDH/Commander format. It's the best.

I can't be arsed to make one to be honest.

I dont play magic anymore cuz i cant use my old cards and im a poorfag

Go get a job, a loan then a car. Don't make fucking excuse why you can't do something. You will carry that over to trying to get pussy. I'm a fat fuck with a below average dick but lucky I'm not shit ugly it took a couple of tries to get it right but confidence and being independent worked best for me

Lmao I didn't, currently dating a senior, I graduated last year.

EDH/Commander is a casual format where you can use all of your old cards. You just build 100 card deck with a legendary creature as the leader and the cards must be within that guy's colors. You can only have 1 of ever card in the deck (except basic lands). It's a multiplayer format (but 1v1 is still cool). It's very casual, so money doesn't matter. You can buy a pre-con for $25-$30, and then swap out anything you want really.

Well ive been working at a bingo hall for 2 and a half years i just cant afford insurance, car payments at the same time cuz insurance is ridiculous at my age

Stroll around in the parking lot a rival high school. Play the music too loud and smoke a black mild. Girls will literally squirt through their panties upon seeing you at 3 pm.

Did you get to squeeze hers back?
How fat are you?

>op, dont listen to this clown. this advice is for ugly fucks who took up stem degrees and couldnt get girls while he was in his prime

You're an idiot. I said you should fuck if you get a chance, just don't enter a relationship. By the way, the male "prime" is 26 and men stay marketable up to about 35, while women peak around 22 and go downhill from there.

>the only types of women who go for this type of dick bag are whore who either failed out of college and attach themselves to dumb ugly fucks who will act like a meal ticket for their lives, or they end up at the bar fucking whoever will take them.

Wrong. Once again your stupidity shows. Whores go for niggers and dudebros. Those aren't the women you want. And by that point in your life you will have a much easier time distinguishing between the two. You want women with some intelligence, and preferably ones who you don't meet at bars, but through mutual friends, clubs, or shared activities (like the gym).

>Just fuck as much as you can while you have energy and looks, dont spend a fucking dime on them if you can manage it, and invest like fuck.

That's exactly what I said moron. Fuck, but don't enter into a relationship.

>Find a girl who you enjoy being around, that is loyal. Wifing a early 20's gal is a huge mistake if you are in your 30's.

Not if you choose to right one. Your (false) assumption is that all women that age are automatically whores/gold diggers.

Idk i might go play some drafts if get the free time and build off that

Asked her where she was
>we've been dating since Jr high

The girls who liked me or still do liked me cuz i was a generic stoner skater dude

That never got boring

get a new job faggot

EDH is great. I have 40+ decks. My cheapest is worth about $15, and my most expensive is worth about $3,500.

The beauty is that both of those decks have won and lost games because the political aspect of EDH can often be more important.

Im trying but most places wont pay me more than what i make now im tryna do morning shifts at a grocery store

See fucking excuses stop figure that shit out on your own. When the the oil spill hit the gulf coast Iost my job car got repoed 2 times couldn't find a job for 6 months dug myself out of a fucking black hole but still managed to get pussy. Don't make fucking excuses why you can't do shit girls see that Shir as being a pussy

My friend offered to give me a deck just so id start playing again my spider deck was OP back when i played

Well i never said i couldnt i was literally asking where to meet girls

if you're not a drug addict or criminal your increased efforts should directly translate into increased dollarydoos

Im addicted to smoking weed and drinking

Nah and I'm here 2 years post college graduation
Same chick
Same fun life (daily morning head is the best thing ever)

3 years here. Fuck i need to do something.