Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

all pics are me, bump if you like what you see.

ama

bump

Nice OP,
now shit yourselfes and post pics with timestamp.

do it

Dubs say so

I'm sorry user. My current diaper is still dry and I'm in no condition to take pics of myself.

HOLY SHIT BUMP

thanks for the bump, user

Where do you get more of this?

WEIRD AF

You're a faggot with mental health issues. You should see a psychologist or kill yourself.

Nah just kys.

more of what, user?

yeah it's weird. fully realize that. But makes me happy as fuck too. Can't help it

don't cut yourself on those edges, user.

Why, what he said 100% true, like take an objective look at yourself. You're a grown fucking man wearing toddler diapers. There's some serious mental degradation going on here. Diaper fags are ALMOST as bad as the chastity fags that lock their dicks in plastic.

>mental health issues
>should kill yourself
>100% true

hahahah. i'm plenty objective, and exactly nothing he stated is true.
The fact that it doesn't hold up by your hugbox 'murican standards, or that you find it weird, can be true; but is another issue entirely.

lol i see these and i think yall might as well be pedo

Jesus fucking christ

I am a person born with in imperforate anus as a baby and in order to save my life doctors had to cut a hole where my anus is supposed to be. However in doing so they had removed my anal muscles so I had no ability to control when I shit, meaning that I will be forced to wear diapers for the rest of my life

However I do not have a diaper fetish and I quite frankly find it disgusting, however seeing as how some person somewhere has interest in such things, it gives me hope that one day I will be able to find someone who would have a fetish for it and date me

thank you, Sup Forums

>however

Sucks user. In no way I wish to have any condition to be in diapers permanently, nor do I think lightly of situations like yours.

Yeah, you're fucking delusional. This isn't upheld to any standards, other than other retards wearing diapers. I'm not american either, just goes to show you're considered fucked in all parts of the world.

Great retort. Absolutely unsubstatiated besides 'I don't like it'.

Gtfo to reddit you normie.

You're right, i just realised i'm arguing with a dude who gets his jollies off wearing pampers. What the fuck was i thinking. I'm out.

>Trying to convince someone he has issues with "you're not like me" arguments

Yeah you better just cut your losses and go be dumb somewhere else.
Thanks for stopping by though.

love your thread OP, would change diaper/10

tyvm

Ok im getting fucking triggered here, whats with the god damn pen marks, its driving me insane

>tells user to go be dumb somewhere else
>posts picture of how he pissed himself in diapers

lmao me too

specs of dust between the inner and outer lens of my phone can't get them out.

that's an absolutely clean diaper. It's just folded open.
Also what could have been considered distasteful has nothing to do with dumb.

Other than Sup Forums, have you tried telling anyone about your retarded fetish? I can't imagine what i'd do if i were in your situation and someone found all these pictures.

Or you know, found the diapers and adult sized baby clothes.

not him but 4+Sup Forums has a decently active /abdl board which i post on a lot

Find an ABDL girl; since you're otherwise normal you'll be top pick for her as long as you're average looking. However, you will be forced to change her diapers, role play as her daddy, and spank her for soiling herself. Just FYI.

there is also a fetish club in my city i go to on occasion dressed up and diapered (i change there obviously) that has other ABDLs. its actually a relatively popular sub fetish of BDSM

My GF knows, and is cool with it.

If anyone else would find the pics, I dunno. Meh.

Is your gf 'just' cool with it or does she participate at all?

I've told my girlfriend about it and she's kinda just meh, not gonna judge me for it and things but she said she'd need a fair bit of time before she joined in at all.

My GF is super vanilla herself; but for me she participates.

ie, changing my diaper, her wearing, some sex stuff with diaper related acts, etc.

When did you realize you liked diapers? My 11yo brother recently started to wear them again (for bedwetting) but I have a feeling he enjoys it.

Fuck man, that's awesome. Mine's pretty down with I guess medium-ish BDSM so I'm probably just gonna try open up the door there. If it doesn't work, then eh. But damn the idea of being able to just sit and chill with her padded would be awesome.

Never was a bedwetter, always had a 'thing' for them but that only occasionally popped up.
I was 17ish when I fully realised diapers made me diamonds and that's when I started buying them to wear them.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like she's running around diapered here every day, but when I occasionally ask, she agrees.
But that kinda got old, i guess, I get much more excited now by wearing myself and have her change me, while massaging my dick and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Love used diapers :3 Nasty but true :(