Tfw you like an album so much that you want to force other people to listen to it badly

>tfw you like an album so much that you want to force other people to listen to it badly

what's her name Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPhJo8_Gw_w
youtube.com/watch?v=xRv8oCsOuDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfsk9ra5rLI
youtube.com/watch?v=JwAzhcC3YyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great album user

Pic related for me

fantastic album, i played it on repeat for weeks when i first discovered it. This Is The Day is the best pop hit of the 80s no doubt, that fucking accordion and those fucking lyrics still get me.

as for me, Teenage Fanclub are unfairly forgotten compared to their peers like Belle & Sebastian... this album is just wonderful, as is the one after. I do like Bandwagonesque but it's not their strongest, kind of weird that it's their most popular based on a few really amazing tracks

Also great band, better power pop than Weezer

I would also suggest Super Furry Animals

All three of their albums t b h

I have Radiator, that album frustrates me because the songwriting is great but the production is a bit... I dunno, tinny? It sounds really off to me. Need to check out more of their stuff.

cool album art

I want to shove this down everyone's throat

I just googled them, got 30 seconds into Jan 9 and dl'd their entire discog on the spot

shit like this is why I still come here, thanks user

pretty good!
here's my pick:
Giant Squid - Metridium Fields

San Francisco bay area progressive/sludge with oceanic themes, heavy bass, cello, and slight middle-eastern influences

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPhJo8_Gw_w

>dl'd their entire discog on the spot
I love being this in tune with my taste. It only takes a short listen of something off of my spotify discovery playlist to determine whether or not I'm gonna check out the album. P convenient.

pic related is my contribution. please listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRv8oCsOuDo

Listen to it, it's great. It's kinda like Fishmans but not

sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfsk9ra5rLI

full album:
youtube.com/watch?v=JwAzhcC3YyQ

nice thread, giving me a backlog of stuff to check out

Good band. Cenotes is the one I liked best.

eek page 8 bump

bump

I'm not convinced, but this would be in the top 5.

I discovered this last week and I've had to stop listening to it because I'm scared I'll wear it out. Really good album

Turns out it IS music

I am listening to this right now