Physics class playing kahoot today, join fast and cause some MESS

Physics class playing kahoot today, join fast and cause some MESS
PIN: 4918780

Nigger

NiggerFaggot Rolling in

Mission complete.

Post pics

bushdid911 reporting in

is your teacher loosing it? the screen isn't changing.

welcome, bushdid911

CumDaddy here

Dothraki AssSex reporting for duty.

These are always some of my favorite threads.

My name isn't up there. Feels bad man.

卐FUCK卐NIGGERS卐 reporting

POST STATUS OP

Update us op please we are dying to see what is going on in this shit show.

niiiga reporting

i got logged out wtf

cheers for the thread OP

me too

I got kicked

didn't even have a bad name

>Germanfag here
>why isnt it working for me ?

OP please update us on the havoc

make sure to tell your teacher theyre a faggot.

CMON MAN I WANNA SEE THIS SHIT

Notter pic opn

cunt slayer reporting

>▶
OP is dead.

OP got in trouble for being on Sup Forums during class

what was the point of that tehn OP. JUST KILLEDMY MOOD

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and iam going to write down things that is happening to me that the world should know about but doesnt know about it the ugly people losers that smell like poop keep me as a prinsoner the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like shit they can hurt me the ugly way so i cant tell people that the ugly people losers and the ugly people smell like shit and outnumber everybody and try to hurt anyone that think the ugly people losers or ugly people is ugly and that there tv is ugly and the ugly people losers that smell like shit so people can keep buying the ugly people losers music and the ugly people losers smell like shit so the ugly people losers can money and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers try to hurt me the ugly way so i cant save money so i dont have money and the ugly people losers smell like shit

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and going to read people while the people is at school to see who is better then the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and smell like shit and try to hurt that person the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

well its funny knowing some people saw these retarded names kek

I added 200 random answer bots name LMFAO have fun

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers that smell like poop hurt people the ugly way or lame way and can read people the lame way or ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like shit

and the ugly people losers that smell like shit torture me everyday and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is gay to people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and it make it hard not to sin and the ugly people losers smell like shit

Op here, complete shit show and havoc. teacher went mental and everyone got kicked off their computer and to top it off a completely different class got blamed for it. it was a good day.

More specifics please, what was he saying lmao

"i'll give you one more chance" then there he was "fuck niggers" joined and he lost it.