Hey Sup Forums has anyone here shipping Weed? if so how?

hey Sup Forums has anyone here shipping Weed? if so how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGT01_e6m3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hint: Not by email.

why?

The weed falls off when putting it in the CD tray.

do you mean you need a connect, or to know how to package?

Anyone have bought large quantities of weed on DN? Is it worth the risk?

Weed is hard to package, better find a local source or grow it.

I have bought other drugs on the DN with stellar success, but weed in large is too bulky.

BTW what is "large quantities" for you?

Most I've bought at a time on the deepweb was 2 oz. It was very discrete but all stealth depends on the vendor

like an oz. but sending it to an abandonded house with no return adress

Dude, and OZ is nothing, I thought you were planning to get half a kilo. Anyway delivery to abandoned houses is silly. Make an order to DN, get it sent to your house, use your real name (your mailman knows you, he will be suspicious of a package to John Faggotson to your address) and wait.

If for any change the planetas align and they make a controlled delivery (they wont for a fucking ounce) simply don't sign anything and reject the package.

It's not rocket science. Just received 20 grams of speed from Netherlands in my mail today.

Probably depends on the country. Ive heard about a guy, that ordered cannabis seeds from netherlands, which are legal, so he received them no prob. Police knocked on his door with a warrant like a month or 2 later, when he already had the plant.

what about if your the sender

Vacuum seal, try to use a package that fits though a mailbox so it does not need the mailman to knock at the door of the recipient. Use a decoy in the package (something that might look as the reason to send the package, any shit will do). Be creative where you hide the weed. Also, press it so it takes less space. An oz should not be a problem.

What shithole of country is that? Lol. Here police can't open the mail if not for a really good reason, and if you getting something legal like seeds for sure they won't come back to bother you.

Also we can grow legally at home too, so no use for that warrant.

One of the shittiest in the world, when it comes to drugs.
Poland. It's fucked up. The law is bullshit.
But I also hear sometimes about nice policemen,
that let you throw stuff away during a search, because they don't want to fuck up your life.
Yeah, ppl go to jail for having 1 g on them, not even talking bout growing.

I live in an apartment building, and they make you sign for packages all the time. I've received little amounts of stuff, but not large quantities. Is it risky to be ordering QP's monthly, or every two weeks?

Lol. Spain here. Police found 1 gr MDMA on me on a search outside a disco and they kept it and only charged me for drinking on the street (12€ fine instead of 300-400€).

Those fuckers for sure downed it all later, but better this than broke I guess.

It's probably gonna change in the next 5-10 years, I think the mentality is changing.
I doubt i will be living in the same country at that time though, especially with this current piece of shit polish government

Buddy used to do this for me.

The safest way is vacuum sealed inside of another package, like a pudding box or something.

Vacuum sealed prevents the sniffers to some degree, outer box if they's snoopin.

Keep it within your countries borders for added safety.

In Canada, they aren't allowed to peek at your packages.
If going across the border, they might.

>outside a disco
Is Spain still in 1973?

>If going across the border, they will
ftfy

its only oregano bro

youtube.com/watch?v=aGT01_e6m3Q

Disco as short for "Discotheque" or club for ameritards. We have proudly reached 1980 last month and will stay there for now. We love Bonney M and weird hairstyles, thank you.

Apocryphal tale. Sounds like bullshit

Dude, chill. It happened to a friend of a friend of his cousin's sister in law.

May be, I am not sure if i believe it myself.
I've had 2 of my friends arrested on charges of possession of cannabis and my country is still shit when it comes to drugs.