If white, European males have the largest penises of any group, why are white, American males' penises so much smaller?

If white, European males have the largest penises of any group, why are white, American males' penises so much smaller?

Because steroids in murican food cause stunted growth.

>/Thread

I don't think that there would be any reason for American penises to be smaller. That's probably a reflection on the unreal hypothetical situation you've created.

0/10 bait

You had Europe in the 17/18/1900's, full of losers and weak plebs. Those plebs went to America and started breeding with eachother.

Americans = basically a shitty mix of the worst genes from Europe + all of the nigger, jew and spick shit they have brought in.

Proof = they elected Trump.

/thread

This exactly.

Proof you're an idiot:

We got Immigrants from working class families in Europe from when shit hit the fan in the U,K (then Great Britain and ireland , which are still the same today but yano...U.K w.e), Italy, and then germany (and Bosnia but that wasn't until the 1990's).

Towards the end of the 18th century, British diplomats started coming to america and didn't fuckin leave.

Now, as for trump....if you knew out nations status right now, you'd know we definitely didn't elect him...lol. we don't elect presidents, our government does, our votes are merely suggestions when it comes to presidential elections.

American food is definitely shit.

actually blacks have the largest. they haven't become civil yet so sexual selection has continue to make the average penises continue to grow

*continued to make

I am also interested in why my European Penis is so superior to a little yank wank.

Depends on ancestry not where you live

It's a well known fact.

i wish my dick looked that big

>fact
>well known

We refer to small penis' here as the itish curse.
You literally can only talk shit to some asians.

*irish

Where are you?

where are YOU?

they are so much fatter, and they have some latina dna

Becuz they are so fat

If true statement X is true, then why is false statement Y somehow true because of X?

lol iTrollU

Ah I almost forgot my grandma's last words

"YANK DICKS BE SMALL LAD"

Truly a well known fact.

nice dubs