Would really love anothee sissy/CD to talk to!! I'm REALLY into sissy hypno and being brainwashed into a mindless sissy...

Would really love anothee sissy/CD to talk to!! I'm REALLY into sissy hypno and being brainwashed into a mindless sissy slut. Going to be gooning all afternoon!

And I would really love for you to kill yourself cancerfag!

Bump

Do you have a kik?

Will do, just lemme post a few more YLYL banana, fb fap, creepshot, dub get, private army, kill-myself threads first.

Naw, gotta try to hide shit from my gf. Email and maybe skype later though.

If you give a way to contact you, I'll be watchin. Kik is pretty easy tho, you can delete convos.

Do you listen to isabelle valentine...?

Cute...anymore?

any sissies posting stories on snapchat?

Kinda kewt :)

YES!! Shes probably why i crossdress now! Started with a hypnosis/brainwash fetish, got into femdom hypno, found her stuff and her sissy hypno stuff, yadayadayada, now I'm a full blown crossdresser, lol!

Yeah, just worried about it being downloaded to my phone cause google keeps track of all that shit and its always a pain in the ass to go back and clear everything out. Might be doable if the juice is worth the squeeze though

Even tried poppers?

Dawww!! Super cute!! :)
Email or anything?

My man!! Of course!! I love poppers and popper trainers! I love getting so stupid and horny and weak while sniffing and sniffing!! I was thinking about grabbing a bottle omw home actually.

*Squeeze squeeze*

Where do you guys get your poppers? I've been interested in it for a while.
>tfw smoke weed and get super horny and into sissy stuff
>tfw gonna be ordering my first batch of clothes soon
Exciting

kik trapinprogress

Sexy!!! :)

[email protected]

Thats good baby! :) I normally get them online, but if I want them fast I'll go to the sex shop near my house, but theyre kinda overpriced from there.