WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Wwyd to my nerdy cousin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q4AmUAY3mRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her shithole raw

post more, but she has a really pretty face. I'd make out with her and fuck her in the mouth

Take her out on nice date. Go to movie or some other agreeable activity. Take her home, peck on cheek. Wait two days, call or text her. Take her out to nice restaurant. Pick up the bill. Ask her back to my place. Turn on nice chick flick. Drug her and brutally anal rape her. Leave her on side of road.

Got more in ya?

Bump

>Not nerdy
>Not your cousin
>Obviously we'd all fuck her.

Stop trying to jack off to other people's imagination

I'd save every pic of her and fap again and again and again...

Do you have more pics?

Tie her up side down from the ceiling and ram my hard dick up into her throat and make her choke and gag until I shoot my load

Drag her into a stall with my hands around her throat and make her suck my cock while crying. Finish my cumming on her face

I'd eat her pussy and then fuck her doggystyle, pulling hair. spanking her ass, make rough love to her you know?
Then pull out and cum all over her face

a ball gag , a big buttplug and a lot of spanking

blowjob and cum on those tits

She deserves a nice ass fuck

Wwyd to Irish student Kate?

Follow second from left as she goes off exploring. Follow her down an ally way, knock her out, bend her over some boxes and violate her pussy before cumming inside her. Take her panties and bra as trophies

deapthroat all night long

Wwyd to sweet old Gill

Get her to sit on my hard dick and ass fuck her for hours while playing with her tits. Finish by shooting my load in her eyes and make her lick my dick clean

Ruffee her drink, kidnap her and use her as a sex toy all night, filling her pussy and mouth with my cum. Ditch her in the woods naked when I'm finished

Grab those braids and force it down her throat, making sure to slap and humiliate her like the whore she is, and drench that pretty face in cum.

id fuck her.
she'd come over every once in awhile when her son was away for school.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of when her son was growing up, she missed him and couldn't hold the tears back. it made both of us cum buckets. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:
youtu.be/Q4AmUAY3mRQ

Wwyd as extreme as possible

rape her in front of her family. twice.

Strangle her. Knock her out. Take her to some stables and DP her with a stallion. It's dick in her mouth ripping it apart and my dick in her pussy as she comes around, squirming and crying. Cum at the same time as the horse and leave her there covered in sweat and cum

Have a hot night in my bed with much cum and no condons or so.

I"d give her the ol" lickeroo

Fuck her ass til she screams and slap her around a bit while I do it cause she looks like she loves that shit. I'd have kneel down with her mouth open for my load and cum in her eye
What would you guys do to my ex

Face for the interested

Wwyd to these girls and their mother

Tie her up in the back of a rented van. Drive around and every hour pull over somewhere and rape her

My tastes are all purely revolving around anal so yeah she would be left with a gaped shitter filled my seed

Id toy her shitter up to the horse dildo caliber and after that viciously fuck that loose hole until anal prolapse is achieved.

Just a pic since two dubs are waiting

Location?

WWYD to them?

Be vicious

no one wants to see that shit

Drug all of them, put in my van and tie them in pairs, the head of one atached to the pussy of her partner. Wait till they awake and see their friends pussies, Ass-fuck the one who cry more and cum inside the pussy of the one who shows more templance.

Take her out into her garden, fill her pussy up with live worms before fucking her asshole so hard that she bleeds

wwyd to her specifically

Kansas

MAGA!