*deletes seamus*

*deletes seamus*

*deletes echoes*

Nigga, put that back

Deletes Pink Floyd's whole dicography cause theyre poo poo

*teleports behind you*

Man, why didn't they just feature a live track comparable to the Live at Pompeii version? Harmonica and dog noises was way better than the actual studio version of the song.

Why does that dog look so weird

What is it

>He doesn't know about Borzois
Love those big snoots

The crappiness of Seamus and San Tropez are they only reason I consider Atom Heart Mother to be a better album than Meddle

So... Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast is all good with you?

I like marmalade

not him, but boring album closers are better than terrible songs in the middle of an album, plus the other tracks on atom heart mother are all great

>deleting anything from the best Pink Floyd album

>plus the other tracks on atom heart mother are all great
No. They're really not. A bunch of half baked ideas by a band that still was trying to find direction after the departure of their songwriting creative leader all pulled together rather half assed under the auspices of Ron Geesin.

Aw I love San Tropez. Such a calm jazzy tune. I don't mind Seamus desu but San Tropez is definitely not as "bad" (nothing really bad about Seamus)

It's a borzoi.
Some crazy russkies crossbred a greyhound and a horse.

Don't mess with San Tropez

Man, last time I said Seamus sucked I got shitposted at for an hour.good to see moo has come to its senses.

>San Tropez
>bad
Ninja, wtf are you smoking? Cause it probably isn't the good shit
I'll never forget the wide smile on my face the first time I heard that song

What is contrast in music

He didn't delete anything from Piper, silly user.

Of course he didn't, Piper isn't their best album you Syd fantard.

It sucks you can't get past the context and enjoy the music. I listened to that album plenty before I knew anything about pink floyd's history and enjoyed it quite a bit. I think the finding their voice albums are a lot more interesting than their later ones, they just aren't as cohesive as the stuff from Dark Side of the Moon onwards.