What is this Sup Forums? I can pull on it, but it doesn't pop or ooze. Just a skin tag? Yes...

What is this Sup Forums? I can pull on it, but it doesn't pop or ooze. Just a skin tag? Yes, it's at the base of my shaft.

If I get dubs its a tumor

spoiler alert its hpv. Go get he wart creme from a pharmacy

Pull the hair out, see if anything comes out with it. Probably just a zit or in grown hair. I get them too.

>inb4 post pics.

You faggots will never see my dick.

Do you shower in olive oil

Dubs demand it.

dubs answer dubs. god is trying to say something

I dodnt notice the second set... Apparently im on a roll.

>this will be singles.

Alright, imma deliver here in a second

its the head of a smaller dick growing under your shaft

Starting to bleed

either an hpv wart or an ingrown hair. you literally can see the hair coming out of that bump. pull the hair out and wait a few days. if it still looks the same then congrats. you now have HPV

Cool. Hair removed. What's the cure for HPV. Can over the counter shit get rid of it?

Also, I have warts on my hand, so it's not far fetched that I transmitted by scratching my taint

>HPV
kys

dont trip on hpv, its really common. I had it, gone now. Really common for hs girls to have it

Use either cvs creme or go to planned parenthood. They're chill about it.

HPV just go to planned parenthood to get rid of them. Or if you're poor just freeze them off at home

pic

Of my hand? Not taking off the bandaids because they're my last two until I buy some more in an hour, but I think that black spot on my index finger are periungal (?) warts

Anything else? Give it a squeeze. See if you get a head (zit)

>its going to hurt when you squeeze it.

does all warts like this are caused by hpv?

Medfag here. Looks like an early stage tumor, go get it checked.

ho about wart like this

It's at the base of my ballsack, on the taint side. I'm going to have to wait until I get home and can navigate it with pliers to get the hair. And yeah, it's sore from the squeezing

Good advice, my paternal grandad and my dad both had some sort of tumor down there, though I never asked details. Just heard they were on or in the balls.

Also, no puss, so I'm ruling out zit

No HPV is a specific type, transmitted from skin to skin contact. It only grows on genitals and surrounding areas. Here's a picture of my cock from last week after I had them frozen off in a clinic.

what are these?

Don't listen to There are dozens of strains of this virus, and some are more susceptible to the genital area. Strains 6 and 11 cause 9/10 cases of genital warts, and go away with simple treatment. Strains 16 and 18 are more risky for women because of causing cancer.

Ulcers with puss oozing from them at the sites of where the warts were burnt off with liquid Nitrogen. It was extremely painful. Hopefully it worked and they don't come back.

i once had wart like this and doctor said its not a hpv but its a wart, it want away after week
worried a bit

so its sgin of hpv? or hsv?

HPV, before the treatment it just looked like a few skin tags. All that horrible mess and swelling was purely for the physical trauma of being burnt with liquid Nitrogen. It's healing well now thankfully

Damn, did they give you pain killers? Were you able to get a boner? If so, how was that?

how about that "blister" thingy (nr 1 on pic) i saw something like that in exact same place. Doctor said it might be fungal infection and its not hsv. Sounds legit?

Amputation is your only effective option.

No, I bought a shit load of codeine, took it for three days. I tried not to boner but woke up during the night a few times with one, very uncomfortable!!

Nope, blister on my cock purely from cold burns. Here it is ten days post treatment

anything before?

Just the 'skin tags '

curious how does it looks
no blisters, just skin tags?

Just small irregular shaped skin growths on my inner foreskin just below the head of my penis. They can however grow anywhere in the genital / asshole area, even up your ass apparently if you have hemeroids. I don't have a before pic to share, sorry. Google image it

If you have blisters it's not HPV, possibly HSV. Get it checked out if it doesn't clear up in two weeks I'd say.

not clearly blisters, just slightly red areas that over a time sometimes change in small blister thing, but not deep one
doctor said there is no use in hsv tests, because there are 2 types and possibly its just infection but im worried

Was it a GP or an STI clinic? A GP might not be well versed in these things, best go to a constant.

dermatologist