It used to be the other way around.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey wait a minute, those outfits..

swings and roundabouts, marvbels is about to fuck up real bad so dont worry

Movies? Yeah

Comics? Marvel has always been better

Recently the comics side switched, Marvel is drinking the SJW kool-aid pretty hard.

Both are desu, Marvel's just squeezing the juice out of it a little harder. Shit makes money yo

Marvel movies>DC movies>DC shows>DC comics>Marvel shows>Marvel comics

desu both are shit currently

Marvel is pandering WAY too hard to the point where there's almost nothing readable

DC is just constantly switching focus and soft-rebooting to the point where I can't trust them to stick with a direction for more than 6 months. They've gone from pandering to newfags, to tumblr to oldfags in just 4 years. When Rebirth sales inevitably decline they'll try something new again.

I've give up on cape comics at this point. The Marvel movies are still fun but that's about it.

>Money
No actually
Readers Are Abandoning Marvel Comics After Social Justice Invasion. Can You Blame Them? - Breitbart
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/

>Comics? Marvel has always been better

>Why is Marvel so much better than DC?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

U laffin at what m8?

>Marvel has always been better
Not even close.

lmao please
DC was always better in comics, and it's way better now thanks to Bendis.

At least they don't rely on their imprints to make good comics.

>Reading breitbart unironically

>27%

>Why is Marvel so much better than DC?
They're not, unless you like infantile Disney trash.

All of the greatest capefilms ever made are from DC.

competent franchise management.

The Ultimate Edition would easily get a 90%+ but Disney pays off every single critic in the industry.

Both are a horrible mess of characters, plots, subplots, side characters, alternate realities and constantly reboots and resurrections.

Both Marvel and DC's comic universes can go suck a bit fat schlong, most unappealing shit I've ever seen in comics.

Marvel is more appealing to children

DC is a 13 year old's idea of mature.

Because DC can't even make their star hero interesting in his own movies.

Why is he wearing condoms on his fingers?

Because OP is a faggot

Because they have hotter heroes.
Nice image btw

Marvel has literally never been better with comics.

Movies from both companies are horrendous too.

Highjacking this thread to ask, is it just me or is Daredevil Season 2 really fucking bad? Ep8 and 9 in particularly have incredibly shoddy writing, characterization. plot, just everything, my jaw was on the floor the whole time, I just couldn't believe the plummet in quality. At least S1 was tolerable in its mediocrity, but S2 is just what the absolute fuck awful. Yet, everywhere I go Daredevil S2 is praised to high even. Not trying to be a non-conformist here or anything, I fully expected the internet all over to be shitting on S2 as well. Anyone else agree? Or am I just crazy?