part 2

Cringe compilation
youtu.be/ZSxfYbdiAyQ

that's hilarious.

>this is chicken not salmon
TOPKEK

How it should be

top kek

This woman was actually pulling a "hurr durr i was being retarded on purpose".

mykisscountry937.com/woman-trolls-internet-with-medium-rare-chicken-strips/

trips tells it how it should be

this just gave me a boner

im out

Eat a dick 8==D

Would you?

Op here, i actually didnt know there was a part 2 until after i posted the first picture.
It legit became obvious when i seen the second, but decided to post it for giggles anyway.

Not even with your dick.

Literally nothing cringe-worthy, a 7/10 thinks she's a 7/10.

the socks alone made me vomit

haha that was kekkky af YEYAH YEAH YEAH YEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAYEAAAAAAAA

FUCINH SLUTY WHORE BIG TITTYB SUCC SO MUCH PASSION THIGHT FAT DICK WET NOB HARD CUM STICK KISS LOVE

The kid wants to pretend to be a princess, and his parents let him. That's not cringe that's pretty sweet. It's not like he said "Mum I wanna be a transjellyfish" and his parents paid for an expensive proceedure to make him bioluminescent. Let kids be kids, half of you have folders full of traps anyway.

that kid is probably kicking his ass right now

Great. Thanks for that. Now I have to wipe coffee off of my monitor. Hope you're happy.

Can't mcdonalds have their ass sued off for that?

I'd rather fuck my dads handshake

To be fair, this is not cringe at all..
Actually great parenting, it's a fucking kid not an adult.

Not seeing any cringe

Is this cringe for anyone else? When someone talks about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. It's the equivalent of saying memes irl and thinking you're hilarious.

>Inb4 you didn't blur out names.
I don't care.

That's not cringe, that's not even a crazy suggestion. There are lots of successful down syndrome actors e.g. the girl from american horror story

preach

probably fake, I mean come on, imagine the repercussions, blm, boycott, etc

Not that cringe, depends on the person.
His name tho, is the cringe part... Nigger wtf is Roliath, Malebranch of The Abyss..
And cringe picture

The kid was influenced by his trans mommy and fairy daddy. Im assuming of coarse but i seriously doubt thenkid came up with he wanted to be a princess on his own. Im sure he just spent time with his mommy on tublr and wanted to make her happy.

∆∆

acutally lost, this guy's a retard

Dammit

youtube.com/watch?v=MHFNF7IwpvA

Can't get worst than this shit.

abc13.com/society/plus-size-lingerie-promotes-positive-body-image/1619814/

sfchronicle.com/style/article/Bodice-positive-attitude-reigns-7396099.php

instagram.com/miss_m0rtis/

Dunno, i've been on here for years, sometimes i pretend to greentext to mates that i know visit here, or very rarely if im playing an online game i'll pretend to greentext just to see if i'll get some kind of response from anyone (possitive or negative) that visits here.
Does that sound cringe?

The fuck is that red light shit above and to the left of her head?

Also HELL NAW SON

NOT FUCKING CRINGE AT ALL YOU PRICK. i'd have loved that when i was young

itd be cringe if that was a full grown man but its just a kid and he clearly loves pokemon.

actually, kids never want to be ''genderfluid'' or
another gender. it can only happen when parents or
influental people teach the kid about this sick shit,
except if its a ''special'' case

Name 4 more and I'll believe you

respect not cringe

I mean I'm all for encouraging your kids and shit but you should be realistic and honest with them
If they want to be a girl and a boy sit them down and say if you truely feel this way and there is no way you can cope with being what you are then go for it. But you need to know your life will become much more difficult than if you didn't.
You won't fit in with either group and you will have to find the other small percentage of people who feel like you in order to be friends.
If you wanna make that decision despite that then fine.
I don't get why people have such a difficult chance grasping this, it's no different than if a kid came up and told you he wants to join the army. You sit him down tell him its honorable and can lead to future oportunities but it will be difficult and there is a chance you die.
Just have an actual fucking conversation and way the pros and cons before you start backing or shutting down what they want
kids are kids they want something new every 10 seconds

The only cringe here is the kid's name.

>Sleeping Potato
>The Little Potato
>Potato White, and the Seven State Social Workers
>Potato and the Beast
>Potatoes Inc.

Exactly its cringe because his cringy parents pushed their brain damaged gender issues on their kid who just wants to make them proud

I cringe when people overuse the word 'fucking'. I'm not offended by swearing or anything but when people cram that word into the dumbest places it just looks stupid AF.

lol little nigga be sawgg'n on them hard af

mc dongalds would still lose almost nothing since fatties and food addicts would go over there daily

that's fucking awesome

This is absolute cringe user, anyone who acts like they're using Sup Forums on any other platform is a fucking degenerate. Especially those who greentext on Facebook and YouTube, instant cringe.

Would totally watch that! Could you imagine a retard just breaking into singing and dancing, perhaps she evens try to ride a horse. Would laugh my tits off. I'll sign that petition.

lost

Yeah, unless I'm with my close friends I never bring up Sup Forums
Anybody who brings that shit up in conversation outside of our little shithole is autistic and will be treated as such
This place is nothing to fucking brag about

cringe? nah, should call him "smash ketchum" cause he's gonna get all those little hoes.

RESPECT FAGGOT

Haha, Lardo's fat ass is gonna get banished into the shadowrealm.

And here i was thinking MLP could get any gayer

>Gahndhe

Come on that's not fair :c

One example is proof that it's possible. I don't have proof that it's likely though. But imagine the effect it would have on people with down syndrome. It would make them feel pretty and normal. I know this is some normie shit but whatever.

There's no way this is legit.

fucking this

these kids will high probably live in the streets when finding out that their gender is not what qualifies them for a job and then start thinking:
my parents are jokes that fucked my life

Nigga what?

wait, was it cringe when i used it?
I'm from scotland so we use it in pretty much every fucking sentence....

>riding around on an animal
>exercising
And she wonders why she's fat.

Motel 6

fucking top kek

I totally agree, and I don't think that kids should be allowed sex changes until they're 16 and can form an informed decision about something that will affect them for the rest of their life. But I don't think kids like that will face much bullying like you're implying. People are getting extremely 'progressive' extremely fast. A prestigious university in the UK is resorting to only using gender neutral pronouns, and everyone is shit scared of offending anyone in the name of tolerance. That's how it is in the UK, dunno about US.

>potato white and the seven state social workers
Holy fuck thats a good one

▲▲

youtube.com/watch?v=6rfMajEy8lc&

Fuck! that's in California? I live in SF, I didn't know this disgusting shit was going on right in my backyard. The "models" are basically blobs in fucking lingerie.