If you use a condom 100% of the time, should you worry about genital warts? Should you really turn down sex?

If you use a condom 100% of the time, should you worry about genital warts? Should you really turn down sex?

The only thing you should worry about if you use a condom 100% of the time is being a fuckin' pussy.

Take that shit off and slide into the cool waters of Lake Minnetonka, motherfucker. Live a little! And don't pull out - that's what god made abortion clinics for.

And don't worry about the warts. They only flare up once in a while and you can hide that shit from chicks with a bit of foundation. Just grab some from your old ladys prettybag.

They are made to prevent you from getting stds. You should only worry about not knowing how amazing it feels to have sex without condoms.

Yep, there are still STDs you can get while wearing a condom. This is because your scrotum and thighs will still be exposed and there's bound to be a small pimple or sore there somewhere where the virus can infect you.

My friend was kind of stupid like this guy but eventually stopped after he was diagnosed with herpes.

This is why condom companies say that they reduce the chance of STDs, not eliminate.

Faggot detected.

OP, you need to smoke a bowl, chug a brew and bang a ho. I have banged skanks from New York to L.A. and only had one scare with HPV. Then I found out it doesn't even do anything to guys. Just makes you a carrier. And to women, all it does is cause ovarian cancer and occasionally makes it difficult to have kids. So that's basically a win-win for the man.

Stop being a fuckin' pussy and bareback that shit, like we did in the 60's and 70's. You see those hippy pricks dancing to the oldies and running for congress and shit. You think Herpes is slowing them down? Suck down a valtrex and get back on the horse.

So you have herpes?

Some strains of HPV cause throat cancer in men.

Nope. Clean as a whistle. The trick? Go for the fatties. They don't get fucked much, and are lower risk. Don't fuck the uggos because they're trixie and cunning and keep tape with popcicle sticks around.

Well then don't go lickin around a skanks pisshole. That's what got michael douglas, munching some old brit prostitutes clam.

YES! BE AFRAID! VERY AFRAID! Sex is dirty and unnatural and we will always find a reason to make you want to avoid it. You don't want to end up like Lord Rochester, now, do you?

yes, herpes virus is transmitted through fluid present in the vesicles that pop up on the skin during the relapse of the infection. your condom is obviously covering only your dick while the rest of your genial area will be pressing against the corresponding area on your gf's body where the pimples most likely will be present

>be 2017
>people still think condoms prevent STDs
>doesn't know that "reduce the risk" refers to reduce the risk of pregnancy
>Amerikan edumuh-cation

As long as you put on the condom BEFORE you cum you should be fine.

I once got genital warts on the pubic area from a 30 Euro hoe in Amsterdam at about 4am whilst off my face. If you ever see some dumpy Hispanic chick in the late night weird bit by the church In the red light disctrict, avoid her.

Forgot to say I was obviously 100% Johnnied up, so the answer is yes you definitely fucking can.

ass?

Who is more vulnerable of getting an STD, the one with the dick on the mouth, or the one getting sucked? Asking for a friend..

lol, it depends on which one has the std and which one doesnt

solid advice m8

The one with the dick has the STD, and m..my friend is suckin it

so which one do you think is at risk here? the one with the disease already or the one who doesn't have it yet?

>m..my friend
kek, yes your friend... right...

Yah I know, I just want to know like, what's the risk? I've heard salive can kill that shit, but as you might tell by now, I'm ignorant... I mean, my friend, he's ignorant.

if your fupa touches her fupa then you can transmit warties and herpes

if your friend is doubt if he has some std, he should see a doc

well jokes aside, if it is a diseased dick, i would recommend NOT putting it in your mouth... i mean your friends mouth. Depending on the disease too, is it a contagious one? herpes will usually hop wherever it can. but i think there are ways around it.

Wrong as fuck!!! The fatties take everything, including nigger. And niggers have a thing for fatties, especially the straight-outta-africa ones! But i still fuck them without dongs, im just a perv who like to cum inside and take what i can. Right now im waiting for herpes, been fucking a fat one for a few months. I know her well and she got it last year after a weekend in usa...

Ok, so what is the risk of sucking off a shemale?? Like, if that knob has the herpaderp, you're definitely getting it?

You probably only fuck fatties bud, fucking fat desperate chicks shouldn't give you ego. I fuck actually good looking girls, I do the no condom cuz using condoms are fucking gay, but if I had the suspicion that the chick had an std I wouldn't fuck her. Sex is fucking great, but it's not THAT great

if i were you id assume that you would definintely get it. until you know more.