How does Sup Forums feel about dating somebody less intelligent than yourself? Not talking about fucking a retard...

How does Sup Forums feel about dating somebody less intelligent than yourself? Not talking about fucking a retard, just a girl with a pretty face and empty head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdCjV9wzupU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could be pretty boring

Nothing wrong with it, just as long as you can still get along and shit. If it sucks break up, it's just dating, not like you're getting married.

Honestly, it's not bad.
I've dated only 2 dumb chicks, neither relationship lasted very long, but they were at least pleasant.
The smart ones are the vapid, vindictive ones that'll play mind games and try to manipulate you into shit. The dumb ones are just happy to have company.

If she's pleasant and likes doing stuff for me, then OK.

You sir, raise an excellent point

OP here, this has been my experience as well. Made this thread because I have a buddy who gives me shit about my girlfriend. She's admittedly pretty slow but not STUPID, and we've been together 8 happy years. I know a lot of people who consider it to be horrid but I can't ever get a real explanation out of them. Hoping somebody on Sup Forums will give me the other side's view

I married one. It's great! You win almost every argument, they're easily manipulated, often submissive, generally fun because they're not caught up being introspective, can introduce them to new ideas easier, and it's just generally pretty great. I could be the outlier, but I've been with women who were far intellectually superior to me, and they were either boring or dramatic as fuck.

it is annoying as fuck when the only knowledge your gf possesses is about Beyoncé

I've dated a few dumb chicks, but my current GF was validictorian of her high school and has a masters degree. I prefer the smart chick.

She makes slightly more money than me instead of having a dead end job that makes barely more that minimum wage like my previous GF's. I can have intelligent nerdy conversations with her about all sorts of stuff.

Yeah my dumb GF's were a little more fun in bed, but that was the only benifit. My current GF is still great in bed, but I must admit she isn't the best sex I've ever had.

dumb girls are adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=NdCjV9wzupU

shes like the perfect american girl

8 years? Damn, most marriages don't even last that long.

idk how people can put up with a dumb bitch, rather date an average/slightly below average girl with a brain

I had one of these. My experience was, "ignorance is bliss, but it's fucking hell for the rest of us"

That shit has to be scripted

You only prefer her because you're currently with her. In due time, the dumb and pleasing woman will trump the brainy bitch.

Empty head = retard.

She's so damn easy to get along with. In our 8 years together we've had like 3 real fights, and WAAAY less mini-fight bullshit. She never tries to manipulate me, we're completely honest with each other, and the sex is great. Before her I had a string of intellectual girlfriends and I found that we spent all our time arguing. Also my dumb girlfriend knows enough to keep her mouth shut when she's out of her league, my brainy girlfriends would open their mouth and prove to everyone in the room how little they really know. I feel like I should feel bad for dating an intellectual inferior but like I said, she's not retarded or anything, just the last person to laugh at the joke

My GF is thick as fuck in both senses of the word. Just makes her easy to impress.

I feel a dumb girl is the only chance i'll ever have at a real relationship

I really hope that story in your pic is true... my god that would be FUCKING priceless.

Done that. Got old real fast, and I would cringe every time she opened her mouth. Sex isn't worth feeling embarrassed and annoyed all the time.

It was fun untill she got pregnant because she was too dumb to realise antibiotics interfered with birth control. Now I have to watch her rasie my child with her retarded ideas and spend all day taking selfies with my kid in her lap instead of reading books to her.

My ex was a fucking simpleton. Very pretty, great ass but kinda a boring fuck. It was fun for about a month and then started becoming a drag not being able to have a conversation about anything remotely meaningful.

Sounds like you're both retarded.

Somebody can seem dumb to you simply because you don't speak the same "emotional language" as them.

Also playing dumb is a classic manipulation tactic for getting away with shit.

Also, if you plan on having children don't fuck a dummy.

Also, more than half of you reading this are pretty thick yourselves.

elaborate the "emotional language" thing pls

"emotional language" seems like one of those polite ways of saying somebody's dumb. Like how people say a test is biased when they're favorite group doesn't do well

They're sometimes hot, but they eventually start sounding like one of those Jibber Jabber toys from the late 80's/early 90's.

I like them fairly well read and bright, but not so much so that they're just argumentative and contrarian for the sake of trying to show the world how smart they think they are (read: feminist).

But dumb chicks are okay too. You just have to drown out the requests to watch The Bachelor or the Singing Competition Show or Say Yes To The Dress or whatever reality tv bullshit they want to watch/talk about.

And the dumber ones do all seem to be named Megan or Haley or Brittney or Madison or the 500 different variations of each of those names. And the nasally voice..

Fuck, I'm starting to just hate all women because of this. Christ, there's times the fags have it so much easier...

This right here is why humanity will go extinct the second they invent a proper sex robot. I would so gladly trade my woman for a sexbot. If that fucker could cook and clean too I'd spend any amount of money for one.

>mfw she has a cock in her hand

okay, so basically saying someone can seem dumb because youre not talking about the same shit?

i guess this makes me dumb in some of you guys' eyes but its 3am fuck that

also, in general, you need to find the balance tbh. the "smart" ones will have to try to prove themselves because of the false oppression bullshit (oh im a woman and im doing all this wow look at me!!!!) but the dumb ones might force you to suicide if you explain yourself after every sentence.

basically, occupation wise, hella step up from a mcdonalds cashier or retail but hella down from STEM. something like a corporate secretary shouldnt be too bad imo, or something like an econ major if youre in college

For example I could explain "emotional language" to you both in what I would perceive to be in simple straightforward terms, and you might intuit a completely different understanding because of your emotional response to the words, perhaps due to a different underlying worldview. Consequently, you might think i'm dumb.

i dont like going out with a girl thats smarter than me. it makes me feel stupid. i want to feel smart

>Sup Forums dating someone

very nice thread OP

okay so what exactly is the difference between that and perspective/perception?
everyone, naturally, perceives shit differently

you say theres this "emotional language" that is like perception of the same thing with similar ways by two people is what makes them connect? if so i see that thats actually sensible