I'm bored, let's start a debate

I'm bored, let's start a debate.

What would you like to debate user?

Everyone on Sup Forums is a master debater so let's get this started.

I have no idea.

Movies maybe? Interstellar is the best movie I have ever watched. What do you think about it?

Jews are made of gold

I wonder.

Eh, the story is kinda lame. Acting, visuals are fantastic, story is a little cut and dry, and pretty predictable.

Do niggers dream in color? Y/N

That 'love is quantifyable' bullshit pissed me off alot. But without that it wa a great movie. I still hate myself for not watching it in a theater.

Pineapple is good on pizza

>disciplining children

Discuss. And don't be grim.

How about JUST children?

Honestly, no theatre interstellar isn't really worth it. I'm in the Seattle area and saw it in the Pacific science center Imax theater. Pretty amazing

I'm out

Lime or lemon?

user pls

DELET THIS IMMMEDIATELY

reddit

>delete

Morrowind was amazing
Oblivion is trash
Skyrim is a less trash Oblivion with Vikings

But why pineapple , you wouldnt put stray berries on pizza

actually thereĀ“s no debate, you are right

Mah nigga

Fallout 3 was shit
Fallout NV was Great
Fallout 4 was impossibly terrible

I kinda liked Fall out 3, but yeah NV totally tops it. Fall out 4 was waaaaay to boring.

Kill yourself.

the biggest complaint i had about NV was that it was too much like 3 visually and mechanically so it felt like i was just playing MORE 3, something i really didn't want to do. I had to come back to NV a couple years later.

had i played NV and NOT 3 i likely would have adored NV

I started out with NV, so maybe that's why I like it over fallout 3. NV had a better story line imo, and some awesome dlcs. I fucking died at old world blues.

who are there cuties

guess

I started with Fallout 3 but I felt like bethesdas approach to the fallout series was a more goofy and cartoony imagining of the fallout world

this is an actually good picture

That might be true, I never got around trying the older versions of fallout. Are they worth it?

Yep, pretty artzy.

I really enjoyed Fallout 2, Fallout 1 was decent but the lack of direction kind of makes it difficult for newer players in the beginning.
Fallout Tactics I bought but never played it seems to be a squad based Fallout so maybe it's a bit more fast paced if you're into that.

I dont mind a game being a bit slow, whats the good things about Fallout 2? And if the previous games doesn't have a charcter who wants me to help other settlements, with the same pay off as sucking off your own dad, I might try em.

It's hard to describe, Fallout 2 has this tone that feels like a "True Fallout" It has this post apocalyptic charm.
As far as gameplay goes it's roughly the same as the first game.

If you like pineaple, you should try cyanide, is the best

Sounds interesting, how about the story line?

Heresy