What did he say, Sup Forums?

what did he say, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185185/Miss-Bumbum-model-nearly-died-botched-cosmetic-ops-reveals-sordid-life-7-000-hour-luxury-hooker-truth-alleged-affair-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure if Bradley Cooper, Jake Gyllenhal or Joaquin Phoenix.

based on the hair i'd say cooper
what the fuck is my life

It's cooper

It's Joaquin Phoenix.

that's Shia Lebouf

Thought it was Gyllenhal but now I'm not sure at all. Too lazy too google which Hollywood celebs were at Wimbledon.

Anyway, she's clearly upset. It looks as if bes commenting on the fact she's upset though, rather than Bea said something to make her that way.

me in the front

Women cry at the drop of a hat. Who knows what he said, it could have been anything.

it's cooper you faceblind autists

>happy?

-Hey honey... are you right?
- We can fuck this night, right?
-*_________________*

>"I signed on to do capeshit"

He's telling her about Nigel Farage and why Brezit is a great thing

savage

She wanted to watch football.

He's a fucking mantel beta. He can act all tough and sexy but there's another fucking reality.

>He's a fucking mantel beta.

What's a mantel?

>but there's another fucking reality.
is it the one in your head when you pretend people like you?

That she now has herpes

He lured her to a public place so he could tell her he fucked somebody else and now she can't make a scene.

No you fucking faggot autist it's a world where people like you and Cooper get what's coming to them eventually. Well see who gets the last laugh

>woman
>not taking the chance of making a huge scene in front of thousands of people
>in the great era of pc police and sjws

Nah

Why people all look the same and it's even harder now that they all have the same fag hipster haircut/beard smdh

damn look at this scary edgemaster
do you already have your trenchcoat on you faggot

I thought it was Hugh Jackman

>"Hey you stupid bitch, you know what I'm going to later to you tonight? I'm going to pull your hair and put my dick in your fucking ass and make you shit blood. And you won't even think about objecting because you need my money, don't you you little whore? Now keep crying, it keeps me hard."

just a peak into the life of a Chad, lads

*peek, FUCK

what did he say, Sup Forums?

jon hamm

>Well see who gets the last laugh

Penis isn't big enough you can tell

seak mental help

She's a known beard, as she also did date Cristiano Ronaldo, so it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that he is a closeted faggot.

I will love you always or something to that extent

Its Bradley Cooper

>you said I could fuck your ass as hard as I wanted
>I didnt think you would fuck it that hard...
>Why didn't you tell em to stop then?!?!?
>You were having so much fun I didn't want to ruin the moment
>like you're doing now?
>*rubs tears away from eyes*
>*looks away like that bitch is dumb*

"The new Ghostbusters is a complete crock of shit . You hear me? A crock of shit!"

Word around the grapevine is that he's gay and him dating models is just a cover, so he doesn't give much fucks about it. But they literally say that about pretty much any male actor, though.

>hey honey, I denounced gun rights l. Can we have love tonight?

>Benedict Cumberbatch and smug wench having a day

Dawww, Lizard's Day Out

kak

Ronaldo used to bang that bitch. She's probably wishing he hadn't dumped her.

probably about something from a month ago

Brezit sounds like Febreeze flavored Cheez-its

I dunno man he looks like he's enjoying himself.

/thread

"I told you I wasn't Gyllenhal. Why are you acting surprised?"

This guy fucks

yeah everyone to blind gossip sites is gay or lesbian and always cheating or having crazy drug fueled orgies.

>"get out of my car now, god damn you to hell.."

>Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova, known popularly as Irina Shayk and sometimes credited as Irina Sheik, is a Russian model and actress known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue between 2007 and 2015.

>"What happen?"

>MMMAHHHH THE FRENCHHH... CHAMPAGNE

Baby, I landed you a supporting role in the new Ghostbusters reboot sequel!

probably this

He's the one doing a huge scene, gaylord.

I have no fucking idea why handsome rich male actors even get wives or girlfriends.

Just look at that ungrateful cunts face. Acting as if he's supposed to be grateful to even be near her.

Leo was right. Right about women.

Aren't she is Ronaldo's babe?

I think he was talking to the woman in front of her

JUST

>I'm a FAGGOT. A HOMOSEXUAL. I like to have sex with men.

>watched webm without reading any comments
>turns out I thought the same thing

First: they are human too you know ,, and i imagine having someone you can have a genuine conversion with
instead of the yelling fan "COOPER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SAW ALL YOUR GREAT MOVIES BLA BLA" would be great

second: what did leo say about women ?

That someone's career as an actress is over because the internetz already knows who's a beard...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185185/Miss-Bumbum-model-nearly-died-botched-cosmetic-ops-reveals-sordid-life-7-000-hour-luxury-hooker-truth-alleged-affair-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

Do you realise they are just being photographed together?

It doesn't really mean she is his girlfriend.

bradley cooper would destroy this guy in soccer

>second: what did leo say about women ?

Nothing. He has sex with them and disposes of them like garbage.

idris elba

uhh .. the Chad life

>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Which is him just trying to fill the empty void of not being with his true love Kate.

Ronaldo is so fucking gay or at least bi

>me in the front

Yeah? Come jerk me off, you old bat.

She couldn't take the bants

>He's a fucking mantel beta
And still you are the one posting mra memes here in an anonymous board.

This is a pretty good photo to be truthful kin. Jeff Daniels and co making some observational comedy while Benedict and co act like they are watching high art. Then Cooper looking like a dick while his wife is crying.

Cooper is gay.

So maybe something like "I'm coming out the closet soon and will cut off your paychecks"

"We can be only friends and that's why I feel sorry for you.. "

*he's a beta so naturally he went in for a hug to make her feel better

Why does no one care that Jeff Daniels is having a stroke?