What the fuck happened Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened Sup Forums?
Is it actually good?
Are they payed shills?
Or was Sup Forums wrong for the upteenth time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are they payed shills?
as if sony could afford that

Sup Forums just needs to face the facts that you are Mega Misoganerds infested with gamer goobers and white manbabies.

Woman can be funny and this movie is a great summer laugh out loud blast of a flick, infact it's one of the best movies released this year.

>falling for the rt score once again

They don't have to pay for shills.

They have already framed the issue so that anyone who says the movie is bad is a misogynist/has political reasons for wanting the movie to fail.

Not to mention "critics" are a joke anyway

Nonono. According to Sup Forums, RT is the holy gospel.

As seen with BVS, whatever RT says, is truth.

Clearly Ghostcunters is top kino.

Whatever makes you feel less insecure

This so much

Its meta-kino/antifilm, kid

>Though Jones gets some of the film’s most memorable lines, her character channels a shameful racial stereotype — one that traces back to the days of blackface when it amused audiences to see African-American characters spook easily, bugging their eyes and running for their lives whenever confronted with a ghost

2deep4me bruv.

No wonder tv knows what the deal is yo.

RT IS TRUTH SENPAI.

Sony tapped into the virtue signaling blogger market

The absolute madmen

Then why are you so upset? Try to hide your pleb sensibility better next time mate

Well,any credible an non biased reviewers have been giving in 4 and 5 out of 10 so it's not good but not terrible.

Look at all the reviews that praise it as a masterpiece. If they mention Trolls,Feminism,misogyny or crybabys just immediately disregard their opinion since their review will be based on personal beliefs and politics.

No, it's called free speech is dead. In essence, you can say whatever you want and get away with it. But to most people, especially on the internet, it's more important to keep a certain aesthetic or appearance.

Its a rather Ok movie.
Kinda like you are bored and has money to spare.
Like mostly all critics say, a mediocre movie, not living to the original.
Like Sup Forums said.
Even Sup Forums said, most critics will give it a rather good rating.

Your posts are very transparent

FUCKING THIS! Sony's smear campaign worked. For the last couple of months they have been relentlessly insulting every male who criticizes the movie in anyway. Most of the critics who are praising this shit are either afraid of being accused of misogyny or they're feminists who only care about pushing agendas.

>Are they payed shills?

No, but they don't want bad publicity so giving it a good review gets them brownie points with feminists and liberals. You aren't allowed to speak your mind in this SJW world we live in these days.

wow, this kid's mental condition hasn't been recorded anywhere else yet

Sup Forums had predicted that critics would praise it.

"Average rating 6.6 out of 10."

No. No it is not. It is not a good movie where even "Fresh" reviews state the comedy as "Hit and miss".

>What the fuck happened Sup Forums?

Feminism

>Is it actually good?

No

>Are they payed shills?

They don't have to be paid. When it comes to feminism, critics do it for free.

>Or was Sup Forums wrong for the upteenth time?

Anybody on Sup Forums who wasn't a retard could have seen this coming.

Transparency implies an underlying agenda visible to the experienced eye.

Which is...?

You're a pleb

This is fucking hilarious
>Sup Forums babbies pretending they're Sup Forums
>Sup Forums babbies pretending they weren't waiting all fucking week for this to be rotten
>Sup Forums babbies ignoring this morning and their countdown to it being blown out by critics
ADORABLE

>What the fuck happened Sup Forums?
Agendas. The people behind the movies wanted a sequel machine with a feminist twist, but forgot to make a movie while they were at it.

>Is it actually good?
"Average rating 6.6/10" - Rotten Tomatoes

>Are they payed shills?
There are those with agendas, but the general consensus is that the film is "Eh".

>Or was Sup Forums wrong for the upteenth time?
Sup Forums is so fractured it's both right and wrong 100% of the time.

This a quick look at the good reviews shows me that they usually sum up as "Its great because it has women in it, BUT its also a piece of shit in every aspect, so I'm very sorry to say I'll have to give it a 4/5. Please forgive me."

Grit your teeth and wait for the audience score, after the theatrical release

The audience score is going to be abysmally low. I hope negative word of mouth from audiences prevents this pile of shit from making money.

But... my dad's a count...

I'll wait for Half in the Bag.

I'm glad that shill is becoming a meme.

>RT average is 6.6 and 6.1
>Metacritic is 62
>Feminists everywhere celebrating
I don't understand.

It's not good, but it isn't the dumpster fire flick that Sup Forums needs it to be to claim victory.

It's got the Tomato which is all anyone looks at. This world is so fucking dumb.

Remember, having an opinion that differs with what they want is now hate speech.

Went to the TCT myself. You're delusional if you found it more entertaining than a dumpster fire.

>RT average is 6.6 and 6.1
>Metacritic is 62
>Sup Forums on the verge of suicide
I don't understand.

It's funny how liberals always go on about freedom of speech, but they're the ones who try to silence differing opinions and will try to ruin your life for not agreeing with them.

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

Nice downvote

>welcoming a world where propaganda is more important than story, acting, or production value

The only thing that really matters is what it gets at the box office

>it turns out to be an average summer flick

just what I expected out of this and the new Star Wars.

Man. BVS was a real pile of shit to not get at least 60 percent.

>only about 50 reviews

Let's wait till the other 200 chime in.

don't ever talk to me or my wife's movie ever again.

BvS doesn't deserve the hate it got and it's pretty sad that a site that gathers blogger opinions has that much power over box office.

Found this on the forum, he has a good point

>Count the reviews with the word "Misogynist", or "Chauvinistic" in them.

Its prety clear why the score is even remotely positive, just look at the SJW reviewers.

This.
It's going to do literally the same thing ASM did

>First movie
>Middling reviews, minor success
>Second movie
>Shit reviews, destroyed the entire franchise

Expecting around 20 points dropping off when everybody else posts their review.

>Other people might say words I don't like which actually infringes on my rights
Jesus these people are children

>Jesus these people are children
Not even children need to hide in "safe spaces" when their feelings are hurt

What would the RT score look like if we removed all of the reviews coming from SJWs?

>RT score: 76%
>Average score: 6.6 / 10

It's trash, and they'll say it's trash, but they'll give a recommendation anyways despite it being trash because they need it to be good because muh feminism

It was bound to happen

>It's funny how liberals always go on about freedom of speech
What?

I'm pretty sure most of them are saying we need government censorship and "Freezepeach" is a tool of the patriarchy

That's right kids, more government control and less personal freedom is the RIGHT thing to do.

This! These are the same people that loved the Supergirl pilot because MUH VAGINA. Politics trump Quality.

It was its own brand of train wreck. Trust me though, it would've at least been in the 50s on RT if Wonder Woman dominated every scene.

the first one was great capekino though

All the review websites, including imdb are all shill sites. All of the big budget superhero movies get high scores. Captain America has a 90 on RT and an 8.2 on imdb and it's a steaming pile of crap.

Those sites used to be pretty accurate, by the Jews got to them. I have no doubt that this movie is horrible based on previews, premise, filmmaker's previous work and actors involved. Rotten Tomatoes can give it whatever they want, eventually people will stop taking them seriously

So is SJW just Sup Forums for normal not gross neckbearded people now?

Low 20s at most. You'd also have to remove the bad reviews that mentioned how strong and female the cast was. So maybe 0 due to 0 reviews.

Feminists are not normal people user.

Your dad's dead prince! Your people are little more than cannon fodder to me elf!

And people say this place is not infested with tumblr/reddit.

>(You)

Hey wadayaknow, we got our own SJW wanabe right here

>These are the same people that loved the Supergirl pilot because MUH VAGINA
Exactly. Supergirl is generic trash but practically every critic gave it a pass. Meanwhile season 2 of Daredevil got far more negative reviews than Supergirl even though every single aspect of it is better than Supergirl.
Most modern critics are glorified bloggers who only care about agenda.

Dude, liberals always use freedom of speech as justification for doing stupid shit.
>post something stupid on Twitter for everyone to see
>get fired from your job
>WHAT ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH

These people are idiots.

>Normal
>On Sup Forums
Don't make stupid claims, user

What is his name again?

Just because it has a score to it doesn't make all the shit we've seen better. It looked bad before, and that's for a reason.

What did she mean by this?

>better than BvS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

Don't pull that bipartisan shit. Fucking EVERYONE uses "freedom of speech" for doing retarded shit.

>All I'm saying is we should kill all the niggers and gays! Free speech!

Actually Sup Forums is for everyone
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, nu/pol/ is for s/v/w aka reddit goobergates

luckily no one cares about their opinions. Which is why Supergirl had terrible ratings. The only reason why it wasn't cancelled was because they changed networks, giving it one more chance on the CW.

I'm still not watching it. Success or fail, fuck this movie.

>Are they payed shills?
No just idealogically driven critics

>only 74% for a movie that you get labeled a disgusting misogynist for daring to criticize in any way
Yeah, I bet it's great! Go see it!

The problem is the people who seem to think its necessary to support and perpetuate their whining. Idiots like this have been around for a long time. They went ignored until these days.

> using goobergates unironically

fucking kys

A lot of reviewers are giving it a pass because it pushes the "correct views" forward.

It's the same reason so many people are praising that piece of shit Neighbors 2.

BTW, 74 per cent is not that good considering what's riding on this film. Pic related.

whats the meaning of this?

The Amazing Spider-Man is made by committee shit. Raimi's Spider-Man is the perfect origin story superhero movie so we didn't need another origin story Spider-Man movie.

James "Watch a better movie" Rolfe
James "The anti-semitic critic" Rolfe
James "Bringing the Nine to the cinema line" Rolfe

Gamergate still lurks under the beds of all good feminists, user

Yeah! Stick it to the man! Err I mean woman!
I'm not watching it either. I was never one to care much about Ghostbusters to begin with though

youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0

That she wants the world to suffer.

this proves that reviews are paid for right? especially after the whole BvS situation.

BvS was better than civil war. FACT

>kys
Go back to twitter, outsider

HOLY fuck LITERALLY this CAW CAW

Literally

Literally, if any male says anything bad about ghostbusters an army of SJW birds will rearane the letters in his alphabet cereal to spell out "SEXIST"

tHESE REVIEWERS ACTUALLY HATED the film.

Even the one's who were not threatened by SJWs were shown a mirage created by the SJW wizard that showed them whatever they wanted to see, not the evil feminazi ghostbusters movie that everyone knows was actually really bad.

Well judging by all these positive reviews you man-babies are even less prevalent than the feminist boogeyman you pathetically whine so much about.

That is a lot of critics willing to risk their careers in the name of honesty.

This

Reminds me of that one guy's review where he went to another an early showing of the movie. He talked about sitting next to a guy who was clapping because the director was there. The reviewer asked the other guy if he actually liked the movie and the guy was like"Eh, it was ok?" "Really?" "No....".

People WANT to like this movie because of the political message stapler to it by Sony. Everyone knows it's terrible. it's a movie where they ghostbusters fart and punch ghost balls. But they will lie to themselves just for the sake of "progress" and to fight the EVIL GAMERS-er I mean NERDS.