Ok fags, easy IQ test here, you live in a house with 3 doors that separate you from the outside people...

Ok fags, easy IQ test here, you live in a house with 3 doors that separate you from the outside people, but you can only close 2 of that doors, wich is the safest combination?

Doors 1 and 3

>IQ test

Lock door 1. If someone's determined enough to bring a crowbar or bolt cutters, it doesn't matter how many unlocked doors you shut.

1 and 3?

How do I take the test if I don't know how to read

Can they get in from the yard aswell?

doors 1 and 2 fucking duh. if door 3 is hinged right, you just turned one door into two stacked doors, also opening up your living space by a shitload. your'e welcome

Its kinda hard, but yes, you can

2 and 3. Allows you to hear people fucking with either door instead of just 1

2 and 3

1 and 2, because not enough info to make a real decision, like locks or which way the doors open

>You can only close two of that doors
Good thing it's not a grammar test because OP fails

which way the doors open? how is that an usefull information? they just open

Can just jump into your yard and walk right into your house. You failed the IQ test. 15 years in the iso-cubes.

Luckily it´s not, my english is very shity tho

Also I just wrote this very quickly, like in 2 sec

1 and 3. Unless there's a gigantic wall preventing people from jumping over to the yard, then door 2 is a terrible choice.

If 2 opens in and 3 opens out I want 2 and 3 that's why.

This is a stupid fucking test

3 is the only one that matters.

Who tf is forcing us to only close two door just close then all kek

Cause you are poor and only can buy 2 keys for any of that doors

Strange people could go to your yard, disgusting

How do I know the yard isn't walled off? Can't just jump in.

Or what about just climbing in through a window? Fuck the doors, bypass them completely.

See? This test is fucking stupid.

Do I have a doorbell mounted at door 1? If not then how the fuck am I supposed to know when the pizza man is here? This house sucks.

The doorbell is in the door 1